Why did you become the villain?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    How?

Somebody stole my manuscript for Brokeback Mountain. Except that guy changed the name a little. It was originally titled Brokeback Mount'em. And there was a third man in the story. A black dude called Marcus.

honglath likes this.
  2. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    We're similar, you and I.. Raging against the world for chocolate...

Ai chan likes this.
  3. Bitter Sweet

Bitter Sweet 『Gomi Delivery Service』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd become a villain simply because I accepted the thought that our world is a playground for those who wish for boredom's decay and that nothing in the cosmos is a consequence or punishment unless I recognize it to be so. Having embraced a reality built around my thoughts alone I would become unshackled from the minds of others and their limited definitions of incomprehensibly distorting words of which I had removed from thought for they fail exponentially when trying to convey the dynamic logic which is reflecting myself and them. *Qeue extension of gibberish*
    Tl;Dr: Inanity and madness would shove my head into a rabbit hole. thus making me a villain

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  4. Dawngawser

Dawngawser Something something

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhat makes sense backstory: I was in a secret assassin organisation created by the church and one day they told me to kill someone but I was too lazy so I told someone else to do it and they failed... Boom. The church threw me away. Now I'm running from the hero as a villain.
    My bs backstory: I have a split personality that killed everyone in the church. Makes sense much right?