Why do cultivators love virgins?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by elengee, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ancient China mentality, a woman is only valuable is she's pure. Having intercourse is a different matter for men and women, the same way how a man having a harem in ancient times was widely acceptable, but a woman having one is near impossible.

2. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a bit more to it than just a rumor of how things were during their communist era. Also the number is only 60 million more because any woman that's caught coming out of north korea ends in one of two ways, sent back for their family to be killed or sold as a sex slave. That is actually a fact of how china is using north korean women as slaves to sell to offset their lack of women to men ratio.

3. static7s

static7s [Lightning Origin Slime][Void Prince][Zappy Doom]

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously its because they're all secretly unicorns! It even explains why they're all such pompous jerks!

4. ousainou.adeniyi

ousainou.adeniyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whether you were referring to the authors or their MCs, sadly, there is more truth to your statement than most of us are comfortable with.

elengee likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Men were sent to fight in wars and die, women just had to make babies for more population. One man can impregnate many women, preferably some rich old noble, while the young commoners die for a fraction of his wealth.
    Imagine if wars were plots to create harems :hmm:

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    How many spirit stones would that cost me? Maybe Qidian can send me some, i have 252 of them! :sweating_profusely:

7. Aldnonymous

Aldnonymous Male Member

Reading List:
    Link
    War were plot to create harems is plot for many Eroge Visual Novels...
    Rance series
    Daiteikoku
    Daiakuji
    Madou Koukaku
    Etc.

8. ZXu2002

ZXu2002 I am a idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. Virginity is important. You can become wizard. I get the pun

9. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why I did this. probably because I'm bored and procrastinating.
    [​IMG]

Eternal Liar, two, sapassde and 4 others like this.
  10. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than prefer virgins, majority are virgins due to being cultivators, especially women in the cultivator world are treated like jewelry, immortal fairies who are untouched by frogs and worms and for men who cultivate Pure Yang Arts. There's also the reason with how cultivators are expected to have a very long life span as they continue raise their cultivation to higher levels, the odds of childbirth and those more engage in sex become lesser and lesser by the realm (stage), because main reason for all: Strength is justice!

Eve likes this.
  12. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    A sound argument. A fact that critical thinkers could come up in a heartbeat.
    Imagining that the cultivation world is real. This would be the content of most textbooks.
    A normal cultivator life sounds so Shounen-like.
    That's why I think its boring if the MCs didn't diverges from this textbook cultivators.
    If all men that pursues the peak of power can just one night stand any girls along the way.....
    Contraception things should have already been a thing!!!!!

13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    non non non
    it depend how strong da yin and yang essence cuz for concocting baby, those two are da main ingredient~ if both not reach good balance failure will be expected~ not mentioned snu snu cultivation exist so this cat presume surely contraception already exist on those world among cultivator~ it can either integrated into da cultivation itself or something else~

Eve likes this.
  14. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious on two things about this sentence.
    1. What exactly defines a normal cultivator?
    2. I didn't know raping, killing and stealing is Shounen-like?
    Care to explain a bit?:blobconfused:

15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe those who act as side pebble character? those with only average talent with average resource but not the cannon fodder character~

16. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, devil and demon cultivators have a hard time raising their cultivation level into demonic god-hood due to their cultivation art which primarily involves the inner demons of humans = cultivators scariest weakness, demonheart.
    Since cultivators are separated into two paths: Buddhist and Daoist(Taoist), and Buddhists have natural affinity towards the Heavenly Way, Truth and Light, though their practices focus more on mantras and inner peace, so they have a high advantage against demon heart tribulation if they were to take the Daoist path, but for Daoist, they train their Dao hearts into an obsession like behavior, to the point they are constraint in only following what their Dao heart desires; not a question of morality but the strength of their belief. Also that Daoist are more prideful than Buddhists due to the reason they of different standpoints in the Cultivation World.

I got all of this information from all the Chinese novels I had read so far.

17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    vanilla huh.png are you sure quote the right one? I don't get it or you mean my reply toward your post?

18. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    The labels average, supreme, genius, demon, god, saint, etc. all depend which realm they are in.
    For example, the Three Realms archetype; Upper Realm - a stray dog can kill a dragon in the Middle Realm while a tiny worm in the Middle Realm can kill a mortal king entity in the Lower Realm. It is a general fact that mortals don't know shit about other realms, and even for cultivators, majority of them believe this the highest realm (level) they can achieve which in fact, there is a higher heaven above another heaven!

So average Upper Realm is OP in Middle Realm as average Middle Realm can be OP in Lower Realm.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  19. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant to reply to you about how tedious and more hardworking it is for cultivators who rely on carnal and destructive desires. Meaning sex as a cultivation will be harder to breakthrough due to the scarce purity of Yin Qi in women.
    If you read some CNs before, then you show know about Karma factor in the Cultivator world.
    Don't confuse Luck with Karma.

20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    of course it must be limited to only on one same realm cuz crossing realm will mean change what called standard~
    my point is about contraception~