Spoiler Wife can’t escape

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by adyaa, May 16, 2020.

1. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    B145FD21-0236-4132-8C07-BC08EA040B6A.jpeg

Description

Song Luan transmigrated into a book called “The Powerful Minister” and became the wife of the Male Lead. In the book, the original owner was snobbish, abandoned her son, and finally died in a fire. Song Luan, who had read the book,
    expressed a panic. Then, she prepared to be a new leaf and hug the male lead’s golden thigh.

Chinese Name :

嬌妻難逃

Qiqi29 and chindy02 like this.
  2. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not exactly a happy ending due to the curse which OG MC
    The book MC is actually her second lifetime
    Said that no one can love the ML . So after years of marriage , she begins to care for the ML but doesn’t really love him.
    thanks to aienmoon, I read the above

nicomcla1995, RaiLi, Qiqi29 and 3 others like this.
  3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is about how many lives they have had together
    So this is complicated , at the beginning of the book , they have had 2 pasts together
    So the first lifetime is when she was the princess of a kingdom and he was the prince of a neighbourhood kingdom . They were engaged but he betrayed her ( was a spy ) .The second lifetime is the book that FL read . In that lifetime , she was set up by her sister and slept with ML . She gradually liked the ML but after child birth , she fell in the lake and started to dislike him as she remembered the first lifetime
    Technically 4 . The first two are mentioned above . The third one is the one she transmigrated into .
    ML had been poisoning the OG MC( second lifetime one ) and later stopped when he fell for her after transmigration but it was too late . She got pregnant but he forced her to abort as it would fasten her death process . So she made him kill her .
    after this both of get back the memories of all their lifetimes and are reborn - fourth life , in a sense. They stay together for kids and future kids and let bygones be bygones

4. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in first life that made her hate him I. Second one?

chindy02 likes this.
  5. ishrocks18

ishrocks18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In there first lifetime,she was a princess and ML was her fiance but since he was of different kingdom ,he was sent by his family as spy.When his family rebelled,All of the FL family dies.She also get killed by ML who wants to ease her pain .
    In the second lifetime as mentioned in book was the original owner of FL body.She regained her memories of past life after giving birth when she fell in pool and started hating him.After she was killed ML gets his memory and regret.
    After this was there third lifetime in which FL was reincarnated from modern world from where we started reading.ML feel in love but due to poison her body was weak.When she become pregnant,ML abort the baby cause if she give birth then she can also does.She started hating him.Eventually she can't bear the pain of poison and beg MC to kill him.
    Their fourth lifetime is the continuation of their third lifetime.After she dies she again transmigrates and ML found her and they lived happily although it is not clear if she loves him or just care about him.

6. ishrocks18

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL caused ML in the first lifetime that she will die if she ever feels in love with him.
    The reason she was reincarnated in 4th life was because of a monk she meets in her world ie real world.He was the person bcoz of whom they keep reincarnating.He Mets ML in 1st lifetime,when he was living his life in regret after fl death and helped him in meeting her again.

7. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    This sound like the type of novel that is filled with dog blood drama and too many hateful scenes. ;-;

Lishasharma and chindy02 like this.
  8. ishrocks18

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope it has angst but not that much. The FL would not remember her previous life. She only remember that she has transmigrated into a vicious person and she has to treat ML good. So she tries too avoid her death. Plus they have a cute baby which takes away my attention.

9. chindy02

chindy02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It can't be considered as hateful scenes since you can understand their perspectives once you read it. You get why the ml did what he did, or why the fl acts the way she did. They both have history.

Every details written in the book is accurately arranged. For example, when the author mentioned something in chapter 2 that you thought was insignificant but then turned out to be a key-revelation in the future chapters. You get so mind-blown, really.

silent_belle likes this.
  10. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it worth reading though? Cuz it sounds kinda complicated

11. ishrocks18

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its complication attracts me to the novel so i can't say the same for you but i can is if you like angst and tragedy but with happy ending this one is for you.
    Also in any tragedy novel you do pity the ML but can't help but feel like he deserve it but in this it is not the case as they both will have there own reasons so you would understand their preceptive.

12. silent_belle

silent_belle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this story has a happy ending.

When ML and FL went out to watched an opera, the ML saw the Taoist priest, after sending the FL backed home, ML talked to him. The Taoist priest told him that he wanted to give back the rest of FL's soul but ML will bear the consequences. The ML agreed and fell ill after. FL thought he will die coz many doctors were called but can't give any diagnosis of his illness. She thought that she don't have any feelings for ML because of the curse/oath from their past life but when she thinks that ML will die and leave her, she can't accept it. So from that scene, I can say that since the soul of FL is finally completed thus the curse ended. FL slowly warming up to ML that she confess to him that she didn't had an affair with Huai Jin and seeing what she likes about him. They are inlove with each other before (1st and 2nd lifetime) but due to their circumstance (1st lifetime), and FL who remembered first about their past life (2nd lifetime) the misunderstanding and hate become their hurdles for them to understand, and forgive each other.