Forgotten Title Wild rebirth Empress

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 324722, Jan 15, 2020.

1. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I like help finding this story I read it a couple of weeks ago but cause my cumputer had a cleansing I lost the tap on which it was save on for the last couple days I’ve tried looking for it but haven’t had any luck.

Key feature I remember of the story is it starts by a morden person getting reborn into the body of the Empress who’s not loved by the emperor, but she not hung up about it en stead she’s happy cause she provide and she sees herself as the Boss assistant ( wingmen to the empero ) That later on once the emperor noticed that she’s being honest and caring for the concubine and isn’t jealous any more but virtuous and gets rewarded stuff by the emperor like jewelry, cloth she gives it to the other concubines saying stuff like the emperor was vary please with then so he gifted them stuff
    Other key features are that there two other fraction an imperial concubine who’s the sweetheart to the emperor and it looks like the emperor likes her ( Morden empress isn’t jealous cause she thinks someone who’s love one yet bed another is a slag but she doesn’t says it out loud cause the emperor is her boss.
    Vary early on we see that the Imperial concubine is evil and is trying to become Empress and doesn’t respect the empress cause she think she going to be dethroned by the emperor

And the other concubine fraction ??? (I forgot they may have a child or may be unable to have children )

Things I remember from the story is that the empress is wild in ways that she kidnap the ?emperor ungle?who’s under house arrest? little child that been being mistreated by servants and at first after meeting him she would always go looking for the child to play climb trees and other activities and would wake him up early in the morning and always carry him like a burito on her shoulder to go to play and she even created a swing to swing on with the child she cares about him that once after having the emperor agree to take her outside to sightsee and came back and found what happened she punished all the people responsible and without her knowing she took out people from the sweetheart of the emperor out that she had hidden underneath. And she did this cause the little child was burnt with hot water and his only servent was taken away she also brought back the little prince servent back and kept the little prince with her in her place and started teaching him some stuff.

Things she does for the concubine is save them from sabatage from other concubines like when one concubine was gifted a dress supposedly from the empress and it was found out it had sewn in flower that only royalty can where the empress said “oh what royal flower all I see is a wild flower don’t be making stuff up for just a wild flower” even saying it to the emperor makeing him think for a second if there something wrong with his empress eyesight cause clearly it a royal flower she’s has in her dress she does this so as to not case a problem in the herm and make her boss happy ( fun fact she can’t tell the different from one flower and another and she noticed that the concubine was being framed ) saving that concubine life case if she was found guilty she would of have to be killed that latter on when she interacts with that concubine she’s always blushing around her as if she had a crush on her also that when she finds out that there being mistreated by servent and they can’t do anything about it cause they not favored by the emperor punished them and replace some which made the sweetheart of the emperor mad cause she had some people in the other concubines courtyards and now cause the empress angry
    ( side not when she did this and other things cause because she didn’t have much power she says the emperor said to the this or on the emperor ordered basically using the emperor name to get away with things
    While all this is happening the emperor has started to like the empress cause as the morden empress is always now different giving tips or advice and listening to him on his relationship with the imperial concubine his sweetheart he started to favor her and feel sorry that he can’t love her he try’s to make it up to her and once he noticed how attached she is to the little prince he stays the night at The empress place angering his sweetheart but nothing happened cause the morden empress wants him to go to the other concubines place but once she resigned that she can’t do anything and once they are about to do the deed emotions from the late empress surface and once (I think her retaining those intense emotions for the emperor for a time get her her called crazy and she can’t be close to the emperor for a while)any ways after they call a doctor I believe the emperor stays over and the just sleep together and it happen more time where the emperor come and just sleep over In the morning she says to her self as an employee to her boss she should help him get dressed

She later on meets on the emperor brother who is a lazy stupid person who she trick that she finish his task that the emperor assigned that done every year of doing a portrait of The Court of officials but she is a bad drawer and does a bad painting making one look like he’s dead with his eyes closed and giving other ones with flower or with animals like a bear behind it and cause she didn’t do it to all of them the officials noticed it and started to think what does the emperor mean by sending them this that on a court meeting they cry and beg the emperor to explain what he means by this. Emperor once he find out about this punishes thebrother lazy prince by saying he give him a position with lots of work and paper work( empress doesn’t get in trouble as no one knows she did them )

Later on once she and the emperor are more familiar With each other and she finds the sweetheart and on other concubines fighting she calls for the emperor and the emperor come thinking about how she never called for him so it most be important So he goes to check it out and as he baised to he sweetheart when she’s explaining and point the blame to the other concubines only he was ready to punish them when the morden empress said something along the lines let’s hear The Who story to see what really happened the sweetheart says they might lie and empress says the emperor is smart enough to know if there lying or not and once every thing is said and they found out it was the sweetheart and another concubine falt and the other concubines were try to separate them and one was even pulled against her will into the river when the fight escalated the empress punished each of them according and fairly that when the sweetheart tried to complain to the emperor and he saw the empress face showing and expression like praise me did I do good he let the punishments go through as he saw her be fair against them and as he couldn’t give her his Hart he could give her respect and power as an empress

( so far in where I am he gotten close to the empress and has tried to Ned her although he’s never succeeded Cause the empress always get sick but he’s stayed over in the empress place to sleep even when he had the option of being with the sweetheart so I think he’s following in love with the empress but doesn’t know it yet ) and background information before her rebirth to a different body in her time she was friends to 4? different guy and they lived together and she was really boyish and there best friend and when her friend liked a girl she be there wing man but she get irritated cause after a couple of weeks or months they break up and once they says oh I found the one they have her be a wing man again that she became irritated but stil did cause she cared about them and I think she even helped her boss in that way also and other girls would be jealous of her having those handsome guys around her not knowing that to her they were her like family.

This is all I remember of the novel I. hope this can help people help me find the novel and that anything that I wrote helps you guys remember the name of it if you read it before. Not sure if it has been translated or I mtl it but I really appreciate it if you guys help me find it. I

2. HikariHirai

HikariHirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is on webnovel it is "The employed Empress".