Will - A Short Story (complete)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by J-Mitch, Apr 25, 2016.

1. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. So this story was built to see if I could produce a short story as quickly as possible without damaging the quality too badly. A form of practice. I stalled my chapter release of The Abandoned and Orphans of a Dead Nation.

upload_2016-4-25_16-9-21.png

Author:
    J-Mitch
    hosted by, jfantasybooks

Acknowledgements: Several Members of Novel-Updates Forum have provided insights into building this story. @J.R. on plot, @Arcturus on Main Character Design, @NoFear911 on MC's name, @Vorpal on story title, and @Ai chan on particular mature elements.

Synopsis:
    Macharius has been given a chance. Thrown in a cell miles below the very city she has protected for five years, she was doomed to live like an animal till the end of her days. Now she has been been resurfaced by the very daughter of the man who put her there. And that woman has come with a mission. If Macharius succeeds, she retains her freedom.

This is an action pact story that involves love, heartache, death, and all in pursuit of a wax idol that Macharius has no clue on what its purpose is. But even without that knowledge, she will kill in order regain the very rights that had been taken from her.

Genre:
    Action, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Supernatural, Mature, Yuri, NTR

There are only a few chapters, the rest are being edited.

Chapter 1: A Woman's Touch
    Chapter 2: A Change of Fate
    Chapter 3: Meeting Her
    Chapter 4: The Council
    Interlude: 1
    Chapter 5: Blood of My Enemies, Steel in My Heart
    Chapter 6: I Am the Enemy
    Interlude: 2
    Chapter 7: It's Love

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  2. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    NTR hmm...

image.jpeg

J-Mitch likes this.
  3. J-Mitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. I know. But it was requested by many of those listed in the acknowledgements. I just hope I fully grasped the whole NTR thing. But more chapters on its way, and some interludes.

PS: This was made in less than 24 hours. I just hope the story I put together is not too bad.

4. Vorpal

Vorpal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    netori or netorare?

5. J-Mitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to post the seventh chapter in an hour. You will see then. Its NTR, but not strictly in the sense that you will see. Its more of a twisted version of netorare, if that is even possible. But I believe I did it.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  6. J-Mitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Done. The story is complete. It may not be good, but hey. It was all in 24 hours. Man. I hope I got that NTR right.

It was so hard getting everyone's input in this story. Oh well. May not do another Build Your Own 24 h Story in a long time.