Recommendations Willing to try and read something that is not a harem, but there must be 2 wives

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Braxx, May 1, 2019.

1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although Harem novels are still overall my favourite (found a lot of bad ones) im willing to try a novel that doesnt have a harem but i also dont want only 1 love interest, at least not yet...

But !!!!! There must be no separations or at least no long separations. I want them to be together and have cute moments between each other and sex ofc. I want them together all the time and whisper sweet words and honeyed phrases to each other.

- Male MC
    - 2 wives , can be his age or older but they must NOT be younger than him
    - It would be best if they get together in the first 200-300 chapters. I dont want 1 wife in the first 100 and the 2nd one in the last 100 chapters
    - No NTR. I dont want anything to happen to the 2 wives. No rape , no death or anything
    - No long separations. I dont want the mc to get together with them and suddenly go somewhere for 200 chapters without them
    - I want the novel to revolve around the MC and his 2 wives

The story can be whatever, i want to read it for the MC and 2 wives. I do NOT want a modern day setting. Do not recommend Battle Through the Heavens

I hope something like this exists

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  2. Maraderchik

Maraderchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Braxx likes this.
  3. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a harem tho... nothing wrong with that , i always welcome more harem recommendations
    Hail the King seems to have 2 main girls but there are more, there doesnt seem to be long separations between them.
    People in the reviews seems to complain about the repetition but i dont mind such things at all, doesnt effect my view on the novel whatsoever.
    All in all, it seems good , have to look into the harem tho, the reviews barely mention anything

4. Maraderchik

Maraderchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i can't really remember any other girls than 2 his "wifes".
    Well there's a 2 world and MC switch between them. And at some moment mc bring his second girl from "game" world to "real" world.

5. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    don't know if this type of novel exist but i recommend you
    The Laid-back Life in Another World of the Ex-Hero Candidate Who Turned out to be a Cheat from Level 2