Spoiler Wind Breaker, Sport, Action and Romance

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Bright_Lucky_Star, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read Wind Breaker chap 126-128 and I love these chapters. Jay and Vinny from team Hummingbird are against teams. From the start, Jay takes initiative to full speed like he's being possessed which makes his heart pumped crazily, he leaves all cyclists behind.
    Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 11-11-31 윈드브레이커 3부 126화.png
    upload_2021-8-23_11-20-0.png

Then when they got a crash accident and other cyclists catch up to him. Most people think that he will stop but no, he gets up again and starts pedaling like mad. His opponents use doping and dirty methods to win the competition but it doesn't matter because in front of true talent, hard work, and determination none of them can't catch up to him.
    upload_2021-8-23_11-23-32.png

Jay is almost there, just few dozen meters from crossing the finish line but from the beginning of the race, Jay hesitates, if he finishes the race does he have time to meet her? The reason why he go full speed from the beginning is he just wants to end the race quickly to meet her. Then his partner Vinny, knock some sense to him, either he chooses to win one race or lost his love or to pursue Shelly to the airport and have faith in Vinny to win the race.
    upload_2021-8-23_11-27-1.png
    upload_2021-8-23_11-33-25.png

Jay and Shelly sometimes remind me of Gao Fei and Hei Yujin, well their love story is almost like a tame version of One Lifetime. Jay less stubborn and Shelly is less obsessive. But will they get happiness, well we don't know, the comic is not completed yet. :bloblove::blob_pompom:
    upload_2021-8-23_11-36-50.png
    upload_2021-8-23_11-39-39.png

@Naraina @Magnus183 @Lil Iyana @Ctho @perspherspley @Bad Storm @Cerene @Blitz @SylviaViolet @GREED444 @Skyelyne @Daisydacrazy try read Wind Breaker :blob_pompom::blob_plusone:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    Naraina and vieauty like this.