Discussion Wise Mann Test

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Mar 24, 2019.

1. SinasCola

SinasCola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After i become divine i'll implement 10 pledges
    No more war, robbery or conflict

good luck to all of you gamers, let's all have fun and play togheter!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  2. Heimdallr

Heimdallr [I-don't-know-what-to-write-here]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would make my powers public and show them something OP. Then i would continue and tell them that I am God and have descended because these idiots messed up badly. I would fix some stuff like climate change in order to manipulate the public opinion. Then they would believe that I am God. People against me would be killed and I would call them heretics/criminals dealing with the devil.

Because I am God the churches would go crazy ramming money up my ass to prove that they are the sole true church and take down all the others. People would offer me shares of their companies for protection since the "Devil" made some dissapear.

After getting cash, I would tell them something like for prosperity they need to sacrifice hot chicks to me or that I need to produce kids aka angels.
    That way i got everything i would ever want.

3. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I've determined it would be impossible for my to accomplish my goals unless I became a God in the biblical sense. I would need to be able to determine guilt before smiting the sinners, compassion in order to not smite the foolish that sinned out of misguided sense of duty, and the wisdom to guild the masses into less self-destructive tendencies.

In the end what is a perfect world? To me it's one where everyone has a chance. While they are not coddled, they are cared for. Those that become to Greedy are chastised, and honest conflicts are not condemned.

Those that commit egregious acts of rape, murder, persecution or oppression would suffer for their sins in a very public manner so that there is a line that everyone knows cannot be crossed.

A perfect world doesnt mean everyone is happy however. Those that are unhappy tend to inact change. While this might lead to conflict, it also prevents stagnation. So while everyone is given the ability to live as they choose, their will be consequences if they infringe on others abilities to do the same.

Rainingmoon likes this.
  4. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    you are greedy.....:blobnom:

Miserys_End likes this.
  5. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    But I'm already God, so it's ok. XD

6. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd want to watch.
    To observe history in a complete way all across existence. From the beginning, to before the beginning. To then end, to after the end.

To be able to see all things, to know of all that happens if i so wish.
    To be able to interact throughout all of it, experience times of old, times of the future, times on other worlds or universes.

To live through whatever i wish, whenever i wish it.
    I would watch, i would learn, i would live.

This is what i would do with my superpower that has no upper limit.

gheist1234 likes this.
  7. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd just go around looking for arrogant young masters and wait for them to piss me off before beating them up and taking their money. Then I'd go relax in my home and just spend all day lazing around watching anime and reading novels. Then when I run out of money again, I'd go look for some more arrogant young masters and then rinse and repeat.

8. gheist1234

gheist1234 |Path Finder| 『WuxiaWworld Vet.』|Beardy| |Zen|

Reading List:
    Link
    After making myself rich and living well for some time, i would go away in search of more, to explore the planet and then explore space

9. Cascadian Rex

Cascadian Rex Villain with a thousand faces | Lychee's rival

Reading List:
    Link
    Skyrim tho... If I remember correctly, when skyrim first came out it was a buggy mess, and that included the save system

errors including but no limited to:
    -Reloaded but spawn a few meters away from where you saved, glitched into another person or a wall
    -unable to optimize save files, the longer you go with out reloading the laggier it gets, everything slows down and controls will respond in janky spurts, and permanent slow motion.
    -will sometimes refuse to save, or saves only after a 5 to 30 seconds delay, rendering the save pointless.
    -Sometimes when you reload, the last thing you saw before you reloaded will be linger over your eyes as an overlapping image and can not be removed unless you reload again

So make sure you get Bethesda to make a bug-less save system for ya:blobcheeky: