Chinese With You, With The World 和你在一起才是全世界 by Da Ning 大柠

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : With You, With The World 和你在一起才是全世界
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/73_73151/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    It looks cute and fluffy
    Description :

When I met Lin Zhi Yi, he was a senior and I was a sophomore. Back then, when it came to love, we basically had zero experience.

I laughed at himfor being a "Twilight Lover" (*someone who will meet his destined one when he'll be old), but he said: "The best of times has just begun."

Since then, we have been fighting monsters and progressing together in the fields of love.

In fact, Lin Zhi Yi doesn't have many good points, except that he leave the hall, of and enter the kitchen; he wakes you up in the morning and warms the bed at night; romance is not enough, one must have some fun.

However, when two people who love each other stay together for a long time, they will inevitably have some fights.

After their fight, he came to appease me, but I ignored him.

He: "Tomorrow I'll take you to eat grilled fish, to your favorite place."

Me: "Scram!"

He: "Don't be angry, I'll do all of the housework the future, alright ?"

Me: "Scram !"

He: "I'm taking annual leave this year, and I'll take you on a trip to the Maldives."

He: "It's the Qixi Festival, shall we roll in bed ?"

Lin Zhi Yi burst into laughter "Alright, then shall we roll now?"

Me: "..." Why does it feel like like an endless pit?

That's how Lin Zhi Yi is, although he appears as calm as the winds and waters on the surface, and has the demeanor of an elegant gentleman, but was actually someone who would pretend to be generous after taking advantage of.

But he didn't care for all of these and said: "Not only I'm willing to take advantage of only you, moreover, I'm also willing to make up to you for the rest of my life."

The most beautiful thing in the world is--

I met you when I was young, and we are still together ten years later.

2. Pennsterr21

Pennsterr21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually interested in this as well. It seems pretty short to translate, too, with only 30 chapters.

Vico likes this.