Discussion Words that hardly reach the surface

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, so this is a dark thread, as I would say. Well, you folks also know that personal problems increase gradually over time and this includes depression, financial problem, family problem, loneliness, attention seeker, mental problems (ADH, ODC, paranoid and so on), relationship problems, drug abuse, child abuse, cyber bully, harassment and so on. Despite all these, we need to concern about these things as they’re pretty serious and for sure people need greater realisation about these.

Oh wait, please continue reading, we’re not discussing those sensitive issues what I want to discuss is what you think is/are buried in those victims’ heart that can never be heard by people around them. I’m talking about things in general, for sure, well, just listing as what the title says. Well, it can also be the confession of your heart content.

So for me, words that hardly reach the surface are:
    - “help me”
    - “I hate it, I want to escape”
    - “I want to die”
    - “Don’t talk about me”
    - “I want to marry the popstar and 2D girls”

And, I hope that you can keep looking on the positive sides from now on.

P.S. I made this thread cause I’ve been listening to Vocaloids disturbing and dark songs. Share them too if you have any good songs for me to listen.

2. passerbyfujofromspace

passerbyfujofromspace “ice pop.”

Reading List:
    Link
    e ve's songs are very nice! they're poetic and yeah most of his songs are on the "dark" yet also at the same time "inspiring" side so this might just be ur type of thing. My favorites are Dramaturgy, Yoru wa Honoka, and Kara no Kioku... Ado and Kenshi Yonezu's songs are something I like too (disregarding the most of the dark theme since Ado's more like a realist and Kenshi Yonezu has a wide variety of themes on his current music) and as for other artists that I like (aside from japanese ones), SubUrban's songs and Melanie Martinez ones are a personal pick of mine too.

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  3. xuexxi

xuexxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dark/depressing songs are a way to relieve yourself too, personally :3 anyway i really like no title by reol and boku ga shinou to omotta no wa by mika nakashima (prefer the cover though lol)!

Sawanara murasaki likes this.