Question 'World keeper' and 'keepers world' order

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by SAimNE, Jun 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok before I get started this IS still a online hobby/pseudo writer so go in with a bit of slack to cut for it, but it is a fun enough read so far. Just to get my opinion on it out of the way.

However I made this thread as I want a little info on exactly when you should read the keepers world side chapters in order to get a full experience of the story. Only found out about the first one after the prime time to leave it had passed, don't want to make that mistake on any more significant diverging stories.

So anyone got a list of chronology or something for this series and its offshoot.

2. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'm doomed on this. Authors discord is dead, no guides anywhere online, no info in the header/footers of the side stories.... Guy did a good enough job writing this, but the execution on the side story part is ridiculous. No way at all of knowing whether the side story is too late or too early to read. Not sure what the plan was there.

3. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU GOOD READS FFS

Keeper's World: Knights of the Round Stable occurs between chapter 59 and 60 of World Keeper.
    Keeper's World: The Case of the Mad Monk occurs likely during chapter 119
    Keeper's World: Hell's Game occurs during chapter 197 and 198

now I guess I should stop reading mad monk which I started in only chap 70 or so of the main story because of the complete lack of detail on when is too soon to read it.