LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what is the state of raws? The last time I checked the epilogue was still incomplete.

2. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The epilogue is already complete, the extra chapters are the thing that's incomplete at 11 chapters.

3. sudokun

sudokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Big brain GQS predicting enemy's prediction

4. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... the older generation just can’t understand GQS’s rapping talent

j1n9x and elengee like this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The dragon's like NWA, old skool gangsta.

6. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, there is actually a reason why the demon king order was such a bastard.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    'i can't fulfill your wish'
    'WHAT, WHY'
    'because he no ded'.

8. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like GQS has never vanished before and no one could find him.

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i was thinking 'not again' , like we've had at least three I'LL DIE WITH YOU moments from his waifus so far and each time he came back. i.e. su xue er 'i'mma kill myself and die together!' etc.
    To be honest, Chaos is probably trying to incite them by stating something like that. Also, how much trust can you put in a system that states that your lucky opportunity could've ended up with you being a snack if you were nutritious enough.
    Then choosing two 'deities' that are on opposing camps just screams 'fight!'. Also, didn't fusi mess with his chosen statue, the twin dragons.
    You'd start wondering if the dragon was the chaos spy hiding in the order camp but i doubt it, typical dragon is too proud/arrogant for such things.

Anyway, pretty much confirmed there's -a spy- in [Order] just like Fusi was in [Chaos]. (besides the DKO itself being sort of a trojan horse, lol.)
    Pretty sure both parties got set up against each other and some high and mighty existence gave them that golden sand.
    I'm now wondering if the giant on the bronze cross was like an original awaiting of [Order] and they took his place to spy, he did know a lot about [Order] but then again he also sounded like they 'weren't much' in his eyes.
    I still say it's the GQS that failed and lived for 100 million years. Going to end up coming back to life if GQS gets his way with the prayers instead of Demon King Order.

War God system itself is proof of a third party at the very least, one that is neutral to chaos and order, it's funny how the 'neutral' party is the less bloodthirsty/destructive of both sides. I don't think all of it is from the change in DKO, the system itself would've already seen humans as expendable if they don't 'grow' and further their goal.

Blank-1 and lunarshadow like this.
  10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So, either Su xue is now awakening into the songstress or GQS's rapping turned to singing and he'll genderbend, which falls in line with 'not being able to summon the ferry lady -yet-.

11. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Or he's gone eunuch!

12. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    She Xue er as the Songstress? I suddenly feel that Order’s just as unreliable as chaos.

It would be ironic and fitting considering how the innate deity of Chaos has views opposite compared to Chaos’ supposed purpose it was created for

Yeah, especially since it’s called the ‘Demon King’ order, that during its summoning in the fake ancient cultivation times is called the ‘evil of civilisation’ iirc.
    I suspect that the purpose is to turn civilisation into something like an ever growing and adapting demon-locust swarm that spreads the light of civilisation like wildfire, and clashes against apocalypses. In other words to turn civilisation itself into an apocalypse. ‘He who fights monsters...’.
    Not that humanity irl wouldn’t be like that if we managed to go intergalactic.

lunarshadow and elengee like this.
  13. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean there's nothing to suggest that Order is any better or more beneficial than Chaos. I mean they bloody made the Demon King Order that would infect people and have them kill each other until only the strongest was left. I sincerely doubt the sheer asshattery of the DKO was due to Chaos' influence.

Blank-1 likes this.
  14. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    Far fetched theory time:
    Now that I think about it, GQS pretty much represents the ideal Demon King of order doesn’t he?
    He’s a staunch advocate and saviour of civilisation, while also being an accomplished general and fighter who doesn’t hesitate to dirty his hands and deal with those in his way.
    If there’s one character we can trust to defeat an apocalypse, it’s GQS.
    Who wants to bet that GQS is the demon king, but he ended up incarnating as a human for some reason?
    Plus you don’t end up getting the DKO 4 something times without a pretty damn significant connection (and narrative importance)

lunarshadow likes this.
  15. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's basically how it is, considering one of the creators of the DKO (Lady Fusi) never noticed anything out of the ordinary with their creation up until GQS pointed it out. Chaos' influence just upped the DKO's bullshit way above 11.

Honestly, the only thing that's being painting Order in a remotely positive light is that their goal aligns with GQS's goal, and Chaos doesn't, their method is questionable at best, considering the other Orders we've seen up to this point: [Shelter], [Single-player Mode], and [Living Beings]. Single-player Mode Order is literally Chaos, but presumably with less destruction.

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there might even be a literal connection later on. Remember a few things, the alternate GQS that told him to never give up the huang quan devil king rod? GQS speculated he must've never had Shannu.
    Now, remember the assassination attempt on Shannu? And the Gods 'running away' and using the infinite worlds as a wall between them and whatever is so scary.

This whole point just comes together much like the Darksea divergent fate. Not to mention, later on we will have the reality gate itself and humanity literally doing the same thing. Although i'm not so sure they made a good decision on that. Still, the whole reason they got there was because they were already running away, lol.(not to mention all these apocalypses are too, and like you mentioned are not that different from humanity in that way). That inner plane must've been like 'damn you foreig... *ahem* outlanders!'.

The_Loner, lunarshadow and Blank-1 like this.
  17. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    GQS's ultimate form:
    [​IMG]

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MCs comment about the Impartial Goddess obsessed with looks turns out to be correct. Her new form is the prettiest that she could imagine....

20. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm shocked the latest dance didn't have GQS drag everyone in as dance partners and that he didn't have to do it as a cat.

I'm shocked the latest dance didn't have GQS drag everyone in as dance partners and that he didn't have to do it as a cat.