LCD Wortenia Senki

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by runsing, May 20, 2017.

1. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    what kind of...deal...are we talking about :blobthinkingsmirk: ? :blobamused:

Paps and Arbalest like this.
  2. dalrant

dalrant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In some previous chapter, earl said that he wont sell the maid. He plan to give to ryouma and order her to gather information about him.

Paps likes this.
  3. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well is time for Ryoma to inagurate the Snake Isekai Black Ops Academy!!!!!!!!!

4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you know...THAT deal.....:sushi_cool:

5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am scared of how sharp the earl wife instics are, in the near future she will learn how rigth she was at the moment. Ryouma is learning magic, so a completely new hell is awaiting his enemys.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  6. runsing

Reading List:
    Link
    so it seems it was not just (one) maid, but maid(s) huh?

i approve (y)

Paps, Arbalest and FussyBadger like this.
  7. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They'll probably be the first victims on the trip killed by twins. Its a shame really

Paps likes this.
  8. runsing

Reading List:
    Link
    is that a condescending, prejudice tone, may i ask?

yes, you read that right. i approve. thumbs up. i approve of the current outcome. i approve that he was accompanied by several spies, some even on his bed. i approve because the current outcome could branch the story into a lot of situation, be it drama, be it tragedy. fyi i read wortenia, and stick with it not just for op (physically) mc.

indeed they were. is that not lesser evil, comparing to the alternative(s), which one of it you already mentioned?

that is another reason why i approve of the maids presence. this could generate several outcomes, one of which might help advancing ryouma's relationship with the sisters. not everything happens naturally. relationships also needs triggers

that depends on ryouma's ability, imho. we have seen during the last war that ryouma keeps spies intact for counter-intelligence. i hope we can see it again

Paps likes this.
  9. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link

I thought that this novel had more promise a volume ago than it does now. The end of the civil war just ruined any hope I had for this novel to fully immerse me

10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I truly enjoyed the complicate dynamics that are been created, I have high hopes for Kevin to grow into something of relevance in the future, and whats the real deal with the Earl wife and her father, what is the true aim of those two it seemed like they are using the earl as a means for some end, but I can't see wich. Exciting seeing how compatible Ryouma is with Magic Art.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this last batch was good, the pirates ending was as expected, sadly we didn't guet to mutch fleshing of the Demi-humans but the hole Iga clan moving in sounds exciting, and now he is dispatched to war all over again. This line "Despite her drawback of being easily discouraged, she was not someone incompetent." made me go Really author really!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    runsing likes this.
  12. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to stop reading for ten minutes and come back later. I was laughing too hard

Author says that and then proceeds to show how incompetent she is for the next few chapters

Paps and runsing like this.
  13. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    at last She competent enough to have max 5 years you know, if she incompetent 2 years is enogh to destroy her

Paps likes this.
  14. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because all they think of was the system of how one can get stronger by killing and take note that all the summoned up to now were turned to slaves before ryouma (atleast for now) and were mainly used for war or battles, the kingdom/s related to the summoning only wanted to get people who can absorb the power faster rather than the knowledge from the other world.

runsing and Paps like this.
  15. Yup yup

Yup yup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they basically just didn't want their subjects to become too strong for them to manage, thus the nobles created a system where only knights could learn magic and maybe adventurers who are needed to reduce monster population. If the common people who are not geared to fighting learn magic, there probably would have been better innovation

16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For what it has been showed the last couple of chapter, the only reason she hasn't suffered an assesination attemp i this year is because everyone else was recuperating from the war. She hasn't show any competency at all, the only loyal subordinates that she has are dumb as rock when it comes to politics, their only strong points are their military capability and they don't even excell at that, not even the nobles that joined her in the Civil War are her allieds, they are just waiting to guet ride of her as mutch as the other noble faction. For her to reach the 5 years would be the true miracle.
    Well it has been stated that they don't see magic as a tool but more like a divine gift from the Gods, so no royalty or goverment body would think on sulling Magic Arts by commonly use it as an engeniering tool. At least thats the logic the author gives. Maybe the others kidnapped victims (summoned) saw that logic but since they are slave to the kingdoms (wich Ryouma avoided by practicing his Snake 101 classes on how to leave enemy territorie) they couldn't do mutch given that their masters simple wouldn't allow such a thing.

17. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I remember and its why I thought this novel was going to be unique. Unfortunately the author often forgets that Mikoshiba isn't the first person to ever be brought here. I can probably see the fact that he could be the first one to use it for sailing off of the coastline but as for using magic to create roads? nope that's way too convenient to not be used before.

That is certainly fine to think but over the course of centuries there is usually someone in the ruling class who is willing to change social norms enough to try new systems. Our history has shown that enough that nothing will stay the same for a long time. Empires rise and fall and power comes and goes. In all those summoned before hand there was probably some who sought power and land. This is why I get so upset with this novel. If you want people to think this is all innovative then why say other people have been summoned numerous times before him? I mean he has a clan of descendants from someone who got summoned 500 years ago. In 500 years no one has discovered how to use magic to not hurt people?

Paps you of all people probably know how upset these new chapters make me. It had so much potential before the civil war arc

I'm sure somewhere in that empire's timeline some royalty member abused the summons to take advantage and win the crown. I mean Sudou is trusted enough to put plans into action and thinks he's intelligent enough to fool everyone around him. If those "ingenious" plans of the empire could disrupt other countries then why wouldn't they use them to strengthen their own infrastructure? I can't trust this author to not contradict themselves when they're trying to explain things. I mean the author seemed like he was possibly thinking of choosing to spare the pirates just to make him seem more ruthless. If he was thinking long term and using the pros and cons then there was never a choice to accept them. They would only be useful short term to get rid of the pirates. They're only pro is that they can be an acquired navy for his territory but that's quickly neutralized when he can slaughter the village and seize the ships. I also think the author forgot about this fact since he still needed to buy two more. What happened to the ten ships that brought him there? did they burn in the harbor?
    The pros of murdering them all was the cooperation of his merchant partner, 3 possible diplomats to the only native tribe in his lands and being able to concentrate his forces elsewhere to keep his borders closed. For someone who loves secrecy he at least needed to show to the outside he was trying to reclaim the land so a bunch of murder pirates looks good for the country he "serves".

Can anyone tell me how Sudou is still allowed in the palace and is allowed to whisper into people's ears? How is someone who is part of a rebellion allowed to be in the royal palace and able to talk to people as a commoner with unknown background? Why is Lupis so stupid? As I read this I can't help but think this author is trying to be an "intelligent" writer by creating these elaborate situations to show how the MC can get out of them. Its just these situations only paint neutral side characters to be utterly incompetent if they're not related to the MC.

Paps likes this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guet where you are coming from, and I will admit that the author is indeed doing what most authors do to elevate their MC they diminish aal of the others, making the rest of the world dumber so the MC looks smarter. I think the pirates if anything where used to flas away Ryouma morality in this world and how mutch is he willing to change to adop to this world, as well as how he would use the oportunity that they brough him. And I have to as myself the same question that you did HOW THE HELL IS SATOU ROAMING IN THE CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean no only was he part of the oposition on the hole Civil War, he is a spy from aforeign nation, besides wasn't he supposed to be helping the General Princess conquer tho other country?? Why would the empire diverge their focus from conqquering the already damaged country to pull Ryouma into that mess??? But well I am a sucer for this novel so far so I await the author to pollish his game even more.

FussyBadger likes this.
  19. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    How is Lupis even allowing the other royalty to even have her own attendants? That's his official position it says. I think the Earl is the only sane one in that meeting but his monologue makes him look stupid. He only thought about the demerits of the Duke a year after everything happened?

I feel like the crown for Rozeria should be a helmet to protect an endangered species

Paps likes this.
  20. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree to that mate, being in a high position doesn't mean that they are free to express ideas as the power is still on the hands of the royalty who summoned them and it will only be a natural occurrence to not accept those ideas as they fear that it will be a reason for betrayal. About the ninjas though, their ancestor was the only one who were summoned and those people were descendants.

Paps and Wujigege like this.