Game Sign Up Wraufemath - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by SpearOfLies, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Rival

Rival Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have a lot of freedom in choosing what race we can be? Or is there limitations on what certain races we can pick, or what certain races can do?

2. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfecto~

3. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    As long it makes sense with the setting of the country. Lucenia is not a combat focus country so you should expect there isn't any combat focus race. The only exception will be with the sea races. But there isn't much combat. Mostly fishing. But there is more chance for combat than on the ground.

You can also use not classic races.

4. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Giai Yiharic Weydon
    [​IMG]
    Race: Human
    Inventory: A sack of misc. essentials, a gourd of wine, and a common, but very well polished sword with the runes 谈空说幻 etched onto the lower part of the blade.

Description: A carefree wanderer who has never been quite a formal adventurer, he has had quite some (mis)adventures, nonetheless, and in the cusp of his prime, he has learnt quite a few tricks.

Skillset:
    Whilst he might look like a warrior build with his sword, he is not much of one, being unable to go against even somewhat experienced and/or talented fighters more than a few blows directly in terms of strength although he does have the strong constitution and a decent, if crudely used Aura Field of a fighter equal to an average soldier.

Instead, he is a trickster of a spellsword- using Phantasmic Magic to fight enemies with guile tempered with the combat experience of an old hand.

[Intermediate Magecraft] Phantasmic Light: Boundless Flux —— 幻光:变幻无穷
    As opposed to most schools of illusion, Giai's spellwork is based more on distorting light than the actual fabrication of illusionary objects- making objects blur in ways that confuse light-based senses painfully, tricking enemies into misperceiving distances, and even directly causing the enemy to perceive sharp, eye-piercing light are just some of his tricks.
    While his individual tricks are closer to apprentice level spells, his mastery of light-based illusions is such that he does not need to follow any strict spell structure, making it closer to an Intermediate skill that allows him to replicate the effects of a myriad number of apprentice level spells.
    • Individual Tricks TBA
    [Intermediate Magecraft] Phantasmic Light: True Nature——幻光:本色
    The trump card of one Giai, this is the spellwork the allows one to manipulate one's very presence. A remarkable achievement in Phantasmic Light Magecraft, that might have made one into a truly fiercesome warrior- unfortunately, Giai is not much of one. However, even his two simple tricks enable him to fight on par with veteran fighters- and even defeat them with enough trickery and sheer luck.

*Deus Absconditus——隐藏的神
    Giai's deliberately lowers his spiritual and physical presence- it becomes hard for normal soldiers and magi to keep track of his location if he hides for just a second, and even in the open, there is greater difficulty in keeping track of his sudden movements, slowing the reaction time of opponents towards Giai's actions.

People with more acute sensory abilities are not as affected, however.

*Act of God——不可抗拒
    Giai channels his presence into a nearby object through touch at a rate of a cubic metre per second up to an object the size of a large clothing closet, and after letting go, starts a mental countdown that can range from 3 seconds to 33 seconds- once this mental countdown it's up, the presence stored within the object manifests as an aura of light for 4 seconds.

This light emitted by the aura alerts all that gaze upon it with instinctive knowledge that 'something is there' and if one were to they directly have the aura within their field of vision, the target will unwillingly divert a portion of their mental attention and even line of thought towards the object covered by the aura, making it harder to think and focus on more pressing matters. This makes it a powerful ability in battle, but as long as the enemy associates their thoughts with the object in some manner, it can diminish its effect on them.

Beings that have a diminished sense of reason or have a strong will are able to resist this effect.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    LNOnlineOtaku, Naraku and SpearOfLies like this.
  5. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Lance Anderson
    Race; Human
    School: Warrior
    Profile: A bald man with a bulky build and tan skin. his big body sometimes scares away stranger but he won't bother you as long as you don't step on his bottom line. have soft spot for a cat.
    Occupation: A veteran adventurer that retires because he got fed up with all the fighting between human (and other species) and vowed to not killing another human. he decided to open a bar in Brevama when he married his wife which is a painter. Also known to the novices as a spartan instructor.

Skill:
    1. Negotiation (novice): being a barkeeper forces Lance to learn the art of negotiation. became more effective the more Lance interact with people
    2. Axe mastery (intermediate): Lance fight using his great axe which specialize in a slow but heavy strike. his main weapon in a close quarter combat
    3. Axe throwing (intermediate): other than his axe, Lance is also has a hatchet that he uses as a ranged attack. effective range is 10 metres and got reduced accuracy the farther the attack is. he is also equipped with a specially made glove that can act as a magnet that can pick up the hatchet if he infuses his aura on the glove. effective pick-up range is 5 metres and the maximum range is 25 metres. there is a chance of recoil if using retrieval for more than 5 metres range.
    4. Training regime (Apprentice): A skill to teach novice adventurer new skill / improve their existing skill. the training period is around 1-7 days based on the skill difficulty and the adventurer compatibility with the skill. the training can be held in either adventurer guild training hall or in the wild based on the skill. student can't do anything else in the city when training in the wild. at apprentice level can only bestow new skill at novice level and increase existing skill to apprentice level

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    Way likes this.
  6. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to guess the magic circle for your spell is caved into the sword.

Way likes this.
  7. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, woops. Let me add that on xd

8. aruansakalog

aruansakalog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Pleuro
    Race: Demihuman(newt)
    School: Mage
    Profile:
    4 ft tall with a 3ft long flattened tail, with a orange slimy skin. Basically a giant sweaty talking salamander that likes to read. He also wears a large salakot so he won't dry up in the sun.
    Skillset:
    Numbing slime(innate racial trait)- passively produced by newt demihumans' skin. Good anesthetic in small amounts. Can cause paralysis if ingested.
    Apprentice rune inscriber
    Novice golem maker
    Origin: a young eft that got washed downstream from somewhere in the mountains, Pleuro got adopted by an old fishermen couple. Being allergic to salt water, he taught himself inscriptions from a tattered book he bought from a sidewalk vendor on how to make golems to help out with his adoptive family's job. He wishes to travel to the mountains to maybe find his way back to his old village but for now a life debt must be repaid and Pleuro always pays his debts.

Way likes this.
  9. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @SpearOfLies give me a review here, if anything gainst the rules let me change it
    Name: Merlin
    Title: Hermit
    Character's description and background:
    A young magic pursuer who was born with a great mana pool and famous for being a genius wizard, after years of magic research to improve himself, he believed that he reached the limit of what he can do, so to say he believed that he exhausted his talent and can't continue the path of wizardly any longer, "what use is a mage that can't improve?" with such words in mind he left his robe and wand behind as he wandered the world aimlessly, he was depressed without magic he can't make his dream come true but his will to live and desire to achieve what he want kept pushing him forward.
    Like a homeless drunkard he lived looking for something that he didn't know, but it was something that will make him back on track.
    City after city, Merlin traveled with no aim, till one day in North Watch, a city known for its arts, Merlin stopped to look at one painting displayed by some store, it was strange, he was like a drunkard and suddenly sobered up seeing that painting, something in that big picture drew him to it, it wasn't something tangible but more like a sensation, something was in that picture, so faint that novices wouldn't notice it but he wasn't a novice in such matters, it was magic, magic was in that picture, faint but there is magic in it, it didn't serve a purpose but making the picture more lifelike perhaps.
    "What magic is this?" Merlin was surprised as he never met such kind of magic before but then once he looked more carefully "No this is not magic, it is not fine enough to be magic but more like someone somehow merged mana into the colors" Merlin was shocked by that realization but then an idea suddenly came to his mind, an idea that gave him hope and might change his destiny.
    Young Merlin didn't waste time and asked about the picture, like where it came from? who made it and such question.
    Getting the answer he traveled to the moutains north of the city in hopes of meeting the seller that according to the info he got, was a strange artisan that rejected the city and lived in the mountains and only left it few times to sell or barter some of his products.
    It was a long and tiresome journey to the mountains, especially since he got no exact directions as no one knew where the artisan lived in there.
    By sheer luck, young Merlin found his way to an old cottage, he didn't hesitate nor think twice as he run towards the house but soon stopped as he saw a wrinkled corpse on a wooden chair seemingly died staring at the canvas in front of it, by appearence it has been some months since it died, young Merlin refused to believe it and run inside the house to search for any other person in there or at least make sure it isn't the house he was looking for, but unfortunately, turned out that he was at the right place, as he found similar paintings and even sculptures and other things that got mana mixed in them, and no other living intelligent person in sight but him, young Merlin was devastated but looking at the products he decided to study them, search them and perhaps one day he will find his way back to the magic path and become a much better mage, if he could find out how the old artisan did it and improve that by turning the art products to actual magical item then he will become the greatest wizard that ever lived.
    Young Merlin was elated with his new found hope, and with the info that the old artisan lived alone in the mountains for some reason, made young Merlin belive that, that piece of info was a clue.
    And so young Merlin started living in that mountain, days turned into weeks, weeks into months, months into years and years into centuries but Merlin yet to find the method but each day he felt himself getting closer, the old artisan was a normal person thus died of old age but young Merlin was a mage and one that excelled in wizardly thus prolonging his life or maintaining his youth wasn't a problem but by doing that he became a hermit, living in seclusion, dabbling in arts in hope that one day he will become the greatest mage that ever lived

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2019
    Way and SpearOfLies like this.
  10. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    From which Isekai anime you are from? :hmm:

Joke aside, your character is inconsistent and doesn't fit the place where you are going in seclusion.
    This part is still fine. Not entire fine but I can close one eye for some little details. A mage with a lot of potential but fail to meet people expectation but decide to give up everything and seclude himself to enjoy what he really loves to do. I change a bit to make the seclusion have a bit more sense.

Here is where it doesn't make sense. Why he dream something unrealistically as making the greatest weapon to give to the greatest king? Someone that doesn't even have a talent for a blacksmith but choose art as path?
    If he wants to seclude himself in a natural area to get a better understanding of pure magic, why he choose Lucenia? A place where there is nature but the mana density is so low that hardly help for any magic development.

This sound less as a hermit but more like a mad scientist trying to make secretly a nuke in a place where there isn't plutonium

11. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    I come from the land of NUF :blobrofl:
    Noted :blobhyperthink:
    Unlock another place with more mana :p
    Seriously tho, any suggestions while I think of something :hmm:

12. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    This is another point you should understand:
    After roughly 900 years of crafting development, there is only roughly 200 legendary items in the whole world(assuming they are not destroyed and they are not consumed yet consumable). Masterpiece items are no more than 4.
    There aren't exactly something easy to make.

My only advice is starting low and aim higher yet stay low. I'm not going to allow anyone to make a unique level crafting in less than one month of activity.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  13. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Cya (Pronounced: Sigh-ah)
    Race: Human
    Inventory: A small bag of books and materials.
    SkillSet:
    • Novice Rune Inscriber - A novice in the art of rune inscribing. (IE: Able to inscribe some runes averagely. Only related to poison)
    • Novice Magic Circle Drawer - A novice in the art of drawing magic circles. (IE: Able to draw some magic circles averagely. Only related to poison)
    • Novice Mana Control - A novice in controlling mana. (IE: Able to shape mana slightly)
    • Apprentice Poison Maker - An apprentice in the art of poison making.
      (IE: Able to kill small creatures, will only slightly weaken an average adult, and doesn't affect bear-size creatures. If enough time is given, able to paralyze average adult, weaken a bear-size creature, but hard to go unnoticed. )
    • Novice Fisher - Well, a novice in fishing. (IE: Do I need a example...? Catching small fish with mostly success, sometimes able to catch middle-sized fish)
    Backstory:
    An orphan with a talent of poison making, under tutelage of a scholar who saw her potential.
    Her parents are unknown, no siblings known, and no other family members known.
    Fishes as a hobby and so the scholar could cook for her.

Appearance: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...2253628148678676/Cya.png?width=627&height=601

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    Zone Q11, Way and SpearOfLies like this.
  14. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice~
    10 year old is quite young so it's a genius~
    I will assume she can only draw rune and magic circle related to poison. She will sometimes fail to draws an apprentice level poison magic.
    Novice level poison will only affect small creatures(dog size) and will at best cause paralysis. Apprentice spells can kill small creatures but it will only slightly weak an average adult. Your poison doesn't affect a bear size creature. The only exception is if you have enough time. If you have enough time you can paralysis an average adult or weak a bear size creature, but it's something very hard to get unnoticed.

Did you already choose from which port start?

LNOnlineOtaku likes this.
  15. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    Mkay, I will edit it slightly then to match what you said, as for which port, not yet.
    From which ports can I choose?

SpearOfLies likes this.
  16. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    That was just my assumption. If you disagree and have a different idea for your character, you are free to tell me. I just need a bit of more info so I can write a minor event for your character(it's not going to happen soon, I'm just preparing).

You can check here https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5200223/

I personally advise Marba or Port of Alicia. Old Concordia is a big no. It's a brutal place for an orphan. Both Old Concordia and South Watch are unlikely for a scholar to go there.
    Ops. I missed you. This seem fine.
    Novice level golem can only push things something around 50 kg. They cannot grab things but if you put things on them, they can carry something around 20 kg. If you are going for something like a coreless golem, their autonomy is the current low mana density environment is around 5 minutes.

aruansakalog likes this.
  17. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    I do agree with your assumption, I meant for her to be specialized in poisons, and such. Unique poison stuffs for later.
    Plus gives more details to my little template y'know?~
    I guess I'll give some info on the scholar, he's pretty old, not gonna die soon though (Around 60-75 Cya's not sure, if Human's lifespan is increased, just go based on the scale).
    He considers himself as a teacher to Cya, though not as a parent. Also, his cooking is delicious. :blobokhand:
    I'll go for Marba, since it's close to other terrains. And Marba is like Marbling which I like :cookie:

SpearOfLies likes this.
  18. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright made changes, give it a check I believe now it is much better :hmm:
    Thanks for the hint btw :blobokhand:

SpearOfLies likes this.
  19. aruansakalog

aruansakalog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmn that 20 kg is good enough. Hehehe a fresh water puddle golem that hides under his salakot that keeps him moist that could also keep small fishes alive and fresh for transport. Like a moving aquarium. He is just a fisherman.. for now..

SpearOfLies likes this.
  20. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    That sound... much better. A lot better. I don't really know if this is what you wanted but this has a lot of potentials.

Zone Q11 and aruansakalog like this.