Game Sign Up Wraufemath - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by SpearOfLies, Sep 9, 2019.

1. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've updated my skill set, can you review them?

SpearOfLies likes this.
  2. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem.

3. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok

4. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Added 2 new abilities just to make his arsenal a bit more interesting for an experienced fighter...hopefully they should be balanced enough xd

@SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies likes this.
  5. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    Seem fine.

6. Kiss

Kiss {Cutie of the Chaos Family}

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I would only be in the country of origin for the background, but actually the authorities took me in charge and take to Lucenia, for my training and study this staff~
    (Ok with that Game Master ?)

7. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a weird reason.

8. Kiss

Kiss {Cutie of the Chaos Family}

Reading List:
    Link
    ...You think ?
    ...Why ?

9. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    Ops, I misunderstand what you wrote. That background is fine. I'm just little tired.

Kiss likes this.
  10. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So...now what?
    Do we wait?

11. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
  12. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    @LNOnlineOtaku Ops, he didn't reach Marba yet. Welp. Have a nice role play in Marba. If you need any help, you are free to ask.

LNOnlineOtaku likes this.
  13. aruansakalog

aruansakalog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    Just call it gold or money.

aruansakalog likes this.
  15. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I finally got enough influence to get mentioned. \o/

That aside... It's time for me to join and die again. First iteration is a monster hybrid. Second and third iterations are humans.
    Needless to say, my fourth iteration will also be a human.
    ...perhaps 1/8th non-human for a good measure of atavism.
    ...perhaps I shouldn't write this down in the registration thread.
    ...perhaps nobody would care since literally nobody in Wraufemath would know about this until I flesh out more of this.

Anyhow! Sol, before I start, I need you to answer the questions we had had in the PM. Of course, I will only ask the super important questions this time and skip the comments.

Impossible. At worst it will become 1900's Steam Machine Age, but never Stone Age.
    Evolved from humanity? Evolved from other intelligent beings such as dolphins and primates? Spawned from nowhere? Aliens? Otherworlders?
    Which kind? Air balloon? Hydrogen-based? Mana-based? Mixed technology?
    Heck, why is the Confederation not stealing technology from other countries? Surely 20th century spies work better than this?
    In other words, it does not have to be humanoid creatures. Where are the researchers torturing the animals?
    Where are the guns loaded with mana from runes that we always see in every Magic x Science fantasies? Humans are dumb enough to sacrifice thousands of young men to the trench war. If the world has somehow reverted back to the Stone Age, then surely they are dumb enough to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of slaves for this experiment.
    Why the hell are researchers wasting those precious materials as arrowheads instead of using them as research materials to make useful weapons such as heavy artillery, the god of soldiers?

16. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Naturally: Answer these tomorrow and not tonight. Sleep first, then eat, then think.

17. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't take it too seriously.
    Some spawned from nowhere. Some evolved from animals. Elves, Dwarves, Half-beast, ecc.
    Mixed technology. Mostly mana based.
    Because it requires time to understand and catch up? Just because a civilization get the blueprint of a car doesn't mean they can instantly build cars without properly understand the blueprint and build proper facilities.
    Magic bullets are expensive. Also please understand I don't want the gun supremacy bias. It's dumb.
    What the point of developing heavy artillery with magic stones when a bunch of mages can do the same and better job giving enough time? If you cannot win with firepower, you can win with speed.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  18. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. This much I can accept, but as for the others... I will have to PM you. It is simply too long. Don't worry though, I have a theory which may or may not solve everything.

Alright. My next post in this thread should be my registration form. ...I might need to rewrite it though, since the skill description are literally all longer than the profile (i.e. appearance) and background combined.

19. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Evan (Pronounced: I-van / Ee-van)
    Race: Human
    -> School: Mage (Druid)
    Profile: A "lone wolf" student of a mage school who is shy in reality and has some troubles communicating with others of his age. His inability to adapt to the youthful environment of Brevama causes him to interact with more people of the older generation.
    Evan is a lost child claiming to have forgotten his first decade of his life. He has spent four years as an adopted child in Brevama and desires to become independent as soon as possible to repay the kindness of his foster parents.

At the beginning of every week, Evan spends his free time helping novice adventurers gathering herbs as a part-time job. By doing so on a weekly basis, Evan gained the general knowledge of the various plants growing around Brevama. Although some adventurers of the older generation are greatly displeased to see the novice adventurers ask a child to work, Evan himself said that he didn't mind it.
    In addition to helping the novice adventurers gather herbs, Evan also has also read a couple books regarding various flora, ranging from flower seeds to uncommon herbs. Having said that, Evan is the type of boy who skims a book a couple of times and moves on to the next book, meaning that he doesn't actually remember a lot of the contents unless they were noteworthy of remembering.

Evan was once told that everyone was allowed to choose their own path of magic. His original choice was the path to become a druid; a mage who is able to communicate with mother nature herself and ask for her assistance. However it appears that a wall had obstructed Evan from that path, as his aptitude in fire magic was revealed to be his best aptitude among all the known magic of the time.
    Given enough time and experience, Evan's innate ability to manipulate fire could have reached that of a novice adventurer and grow stronger as he matures. Yet Evan chooses to abandon this talent in pursuit of his desired path of magic.

Calling Evan a genius is an overstatement, but calling him an imbecile would be an understatement. Even after being told that his best magical aptitude was fire magic, Evan's persistence had achieved to let two veteran druids teach him how to use plant magic. It wasn't as if he immediately understood it though, as he had had to spend a half year's worth of training to gain the general feeling of moving a small tree sampling.
    This skill really doesn't do much as it is, and the low mana density around Lucenia is not helping Evan either. Due to his inexperience, lack of aptitude in plant magic, and his teachers' style of plant magic, not only does this magic require more (wasteful) mana compared to his fire magic, but even if he ever manages to increase his control, his mana capacity, and his efficiency of this magic, it will still be unable to unleash its full potential unless the surrounding mana and the mana inside the plants are at least twice as much as that of Lucenia.

Skill:
    -> Floral Knowledge (Apprentice):
    General knowledge of various plants growing near Brevama, and knowledge of some uncommon plants.
    -> Fire Manipulation (Apprentice): The ability to generate and manipulate fire by willpower. A sufficient ability for self protection purposes.
    -> Flora Manipulation (Novice): The ability to manipulate plants by willpower. A low efficiency ability due to lack of aptitude, inexperience and some other restrictions.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    SpearOfLies likes this.
  20. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    It seem fine <3

Zone Q11 likes this.