LCD Wu Dong Qian Kun

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Reached_The_Apex

Reached_The_Apex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LCD : Wu Dong Qian Kun
    After reading last chapter, 1245. I realised, tf is the author really doing?

1st. LD has spatial symbol, refuses to merge with it, but uses its power to fight "at his best capability"
    2nd. Author says thunder ancestor is first user of thunder symbol, however didn't the symbol ancestor become the first user of all 8 symbols?

Azure_Myst likes this.
  2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, you gotta fuse all 8 paths and develop the Rinnegan to become the Sage of 8 Paths

Reached_The_Apex likes this.
  3. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Symbol Ancestor created the symbols? And then passed them to his disciples, so in that case the Eight Masters could be considered to be the first users, while the Ancestor could use their powers at the source. Since it seems the symbols naturally restrain Yimo energy the Ancestor might've created them specifically for the purpose of killing Yimo.

4. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank god i dropped this early. seems like it didn't get better

5. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any novel can be nitpicked. While I am behind a hundred chapters or so, I think it is a pretty good novel. Especially so in comparison to what is out there.

6. eskil

eskil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And here you madr my day complete: i have someone whose opinion i dont give a fuck

7. Azure_Myst

Azure_Myst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler alert:
    Read till 1260... He does fuses with the spatial symbol and the excessive energy due to fusion of spatial symbol takes him directly to the Reincarnation stage...
    But the author certainly has messed up the plot it's all Chaos I mean
    1. everyone is gathered at one place- with the threat of yimo and everyone's undying love for their factions shouldn't they have some sort of back up plan to deal with the yimo and safeguard everything?
    2. Even after fusing with 3 symbols he really seems nowhere as powerful as ice master Reincarnation(Ying huanhuan), think about it the final battle has already started, there's less than 50 chapters to completion and he is still nothing like what has been built up. Will he still rely on tricks just like he has done so far?
    3. The tribulations- the Reincarnation tribulations I am just wondering just how short descriptions of them are they going to be? He hasn't likely crossed even one till now(and there's probably going to be 3!).
    4. Aaahhhh... So so so many things to be covered up: Reincarnation tribulations, ying huan huan becomes ice master, qingtan masters the darkness symbol and becomes Reincarnation expert( cause let's face it she wasn't brought back for no reason), Zhao tong recovery and fight, meeting up with Qing zhi and flame master again(they will probably be surely back), role of Chaos master and other ancient masters, life and death symbol master(you know the little girl from whale clan in demon region, swings around coffin cover a lot...)

While I'm not saying that It's not good or bad buuut It's all messed up... Will the author make it?

8. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm behind about 100 chapters so I can't make specific comments but I too felt it would be hard to wrap everything up in the chapters remaining, even reading 100 chapters prior. The MC does also seem like an underdog despite his power. Maybe the author didn't want him to appear to OP?

9. Azure_Myst

Azure_Myst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... He really has been playing underdog mc since before chap100, I just don't know... the theme, the pace and the plot really said he has some godly article in his possession and he will finally become some kind of overpowered MC instead of remaining the underdog to the very end...

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Also little marten used to talk about cultivation levels like Heavenly Symbol Master as people who can move mountains but when The MC finally achieves it, it is like ho hum, nothing special.

Azure_Myst likes this.
  11. Azure_Myst

Azure_Myst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about little marten... I got to thinking about little flame... Just how does an innocent and foolishly simple minded tiger becomes an overbearing and cunning general in a span of two years, and his height?!!! He seems to be on steroids right now. he is growing like a tree...
    Just forget it... The novel seems pretty good the more we analyse the more loopholes we find and finally end up destroying something good.

I believe that this is like one of the last novels from the first batch of novels that the translation of novels started with(somewhere around 3-4yrs back). Right?

12. eskil

eskil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ice master for example passed the 4 reincarnation together...and about her power. She was second only to the yimo emperor and simbol ancestor. Hell, even the devouring master survived an encounter with the yimo emperor and our ice master crushed him in every bout.

About the back up plan i think they have something in place, but probably it will center on reinforcing the seal the ancestor placed on the rift

13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it is one of the early and also one of the better ones. It's surprising the number of holes we can find.

14. Reached_The_Apex

Reading List:
    Link
    hey bud put the spoiler in the spoiler tags, but i'll have to agree with you author is screwing shit up lmao. But i assume hes "weak" because hes new to the symbols whereas the masters have had them for much longer years, though i kinda think thats bs cause on ancestral stone helps compatibility. As well as i believe the author will just give LD the #1 treasure to fill his strength.

Azure_Myst likes this.
  15. Azure_Myst

Azure_Myst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know how to put spoiler tags, joined yesterday, this is kind of my first thread conversation. Sorry...

16. Azure_Myst

Azure_Myst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know how will they do it, I mean LD just saw the rift b/w planes from afar and the power ripples nearly left his soul scattered.
    Don't know how they will do it since the first time it was symbol master who did that, even he had to burn off all his cultivation to do that, where will the MC and his group find that kind of energy again

17. Reached_The_Apex

Reading List:
    Link
    Usual sacrifice of main character's allies and maybe ever gain power to resurrect them as common plots go

18. Azure_Myst

Azure_Myst Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just wondering how the description of yimo emperor will go? I mean how hideous and/or overpowered will he be?
    Other seat kings are kind of beautiful with pale faces and soft skin with a kind of Demonic charm about them, as the usual plot go either he will be hideous and horrendously overpowered or just beautiful with no fluctuations of cultivation like a normal man...
    When I read the description of his mount cosmic evil devil king(battle against three heads of yuan gate) my first thought was- aaah!! it's aku from samurai Jack...

19. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    its funny to see this topic in a kindof dead state
    when the novel just ended

20. Reached_The_Apex

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh didnt really care for this ending