Which Chapter Xian ni Chapter?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by gutox253, May 23, 2017.

1. gutox253

gutox253 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some months ago, I stopped reading Xian Ni, but for some reason, I don't have it on my list anymore, so I'm looking for the chapter I stopped.

- It was after the MC defeated people from a country of snow (there was an awesome genius girl too), and pretended to be a young master. He then gained knowledge about snow golems or something like that.

-After that, Wang Lin entered a mysterious realm, which he found something (I forgot, maybe it was a sword?), and then began to search for more.

-He learned about this sword(I'll leave it like that) by killing a guy. This guy had methods to find another sword, by entering transportation portals or so.

-I stopped after he went to find this other "sword".

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  2. methael

methael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember that happening. The last part with swords.

3. Kaile

Kaile Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try chapter 288, right after the battle in the snow country. There are no swords but he finds sword sheats.

gutox253 likes this.
  4. Augustus

Augustus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you stopped some time in the celestial realm arc, or a bit before that if instead of sword you meant sword sheath, either way some where around ch 280-300, 280 is around where he impersonated the ice lands person, 297 is when he killed a sword user who had a map of portals and other sect members with similar swords where in the area. The sword sheath was chapter 288 where he made a portal into a void(or something similar)to go get it since he had found another similar sword sheath.

gutox253 likes this.
  5. gutox253

gutox253 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, It was near chapter 297

6. Gopper

Gopper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link