Forgotten Title Yaoi novel about vampires with amnesic MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cielune, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Cielune

Cielune Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, I post this thread because I cannot find a novel that I have already read long time ago and want to read it again. Unfortunately, I have forgotten its name, its author and if it was a chinese, japanese or original novel.

The story starts with the seme MC who has awakened from a coma ( I cannot remember if in a hospital or in his house)without memories.

MC has an steward who has another identity that MC has forgotten.

MC meets ML who is a vampire, MC is chased for some vampire hunters because he has a high light power and they want him in their organization. This light power cause MC to became in half vampire when Ml bit him to save his life.

MC looks familiar to ML. MC is like his sire but his sire was a prince and MC was human (This has a reason).

I really liked this novel. I do not want to do spoilers that can ruin the plot of this story.

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth-First Class Migician?
    but it hasn't been fully translated.
    if the mc is a seme I may just give up translating this...

please tell me:notlikeblob:

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure mc is uke

Cielune likes this.
  4. Szara

Szara Your average American Psycho

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood Contract maybe? (Probably not)

If you use the ‘Series Finder’, and set filters to Yaoi and Vampires, there are only like 4 novels listed... so many it’s one of them.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    nejvi, Cielune and Amaruna Myu like this.
  5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    all hail you!
    thanks for helping me keep my (nearly non-existent) motivation to continuously check the dictionary to mediocrely translate !

Cielune likes this.
  6. Cielune

Cielune Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel that I am looking for is not in novelupdates, I have checked.
    I don't remember where I found it.
    I will mention a funny part of this novel:
    When Mc sucked ML's blood for firstime, Ml felt empty in his half bottom because Mc' biting is the way of sucking blood to have sex. ML asked MC how he learn to suck blood like that when he did not teach him to do it. (This part is one of my favorites)

7. Cielune

Cielune Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have checked but no one of them is the novel that I am looking for. The setting of this novel is modern, Mc is introduced as a rich person, and ML is uke.
    When Mc is turned in half vampire he got a mark tha Ml think that is bit similar to the vampire's mark of his sire. But Mc' mark is simpler with only a few details, while his sire's mark is very detailed. (The tatoo of a vampire is similar to an ID, it never change)

8. Cielune

Cielune Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In that novel mc is uke. The Mc that I am looking for is seme. This is one of the reasons because I read it and want to find it again.

kiara8 likes this.
  9. Cielune

Cielune Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc' steward is a demon who protagonist forced to sign a contract before losing his memory. Apparently, MC lied him to think they had the same goal.

10. Cielune

Cielune Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no choice. Apparently I'll have to write spoiler.
    It turns out that MC was the one who transformed ML into a vampire. But it was not his past self (apparently MC's past self slept during that time) The future MC's self accidentally travels to the past when its sealed powers are released and he met the still human ML. He turned ML into a vampire and leaves something before returning to the present.(This is because two selfs cannot exist for too long in the same time

11. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc didn't attend a vampire school as a human child, did he? (This is the only vampire bl i kinda remembered)

Cielune likes this.
  12. Cielune

Cielune Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I know what plot you are mentioning, but it is not. The MC who I looking for is seme, adult, although a little immature and apparently somewhat innocent due to amnesia. At first he is introduced as a rich second generation but the truth is that his demon butler earns money for both of them so as not to have to face a level of poverty in which he can't even bury his comatose master. (The protagonist is an ancient wizard who became a vampire prince and somehow fused something of the heavens with his body. This causes him to look like a common human at the beginning and is the main culprit for his prolonged memory loss and coma.) Ml, uke, is being chased by other noble vampires because they believe he knows the secret to improving the power of blood to a higher rank than Marques.

Thanks for your response.

13. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, i couldn't be any help.

There are some vague memory flashes of a seme awakening mc with ultra out of date clothes and attending some aristocrat gathering/party, kinda kidnapping ml on the way or so....but I am pretty sure it has nothing to what you are looking for. Don't remember any demon servant in it. So..nothing from me. Sorry.

Good luck, hope you guys find it soon.

*watches thread to see the title*

Cielune likes this.