LCD Yaritsukai to Kuroneko

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Leecher Vamparis, May 5, 2016.

1. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we have a few weeks until a request can be put up

2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am more worried abour Birdy I remember it had that phase of depression earlier on the year, hope it didn't hit him/her again.

3. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is really interesting for me because of the whole idea of vampires and evil gods. The world of this novel is really interesting, especially considering how it started.
    Also, I love the usual interactions with the cat.

About the author, I do think that he needs help or support. Hopefully he can find someone that can support him through his struggles.

4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that as well but is more that is not your typical Isekai novel, I liked the fact that even so the MC had sucha high stats he had to actually train his ass off, to gain strengh. And the way he is going knowing the world and the politics involved in it, not to mention that the world seems to be really wide so there is alot of things to find out, and the hints to sci-fi elements that can be played in there makes it mutch more interesting.

5. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole idea that he was reincarnated by an alien supercomputer and it made me believe that the supercomputer was a technology for a high spec civilization or high spec race to try out different races and different planet/worlds. Therefore, I imagined that somehow the gods themselves were reincarnators or possible connection with that super high spec alien race.

Hopefully, we get to learn more because all that foreshadowing hinted at those portals/pillars being connected with a godly alien race.

Paps likes this.
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention the fact that I want to see Rolo true form and where she comes from

7. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I only just recently finished birdy's translation of this series. What happened earlier this year?

I guess I missed this part when I was reading. I more interested in seeing what he can do with the ones he designates as his followers or descendants?

8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Birdy posted a couples of time that it was been depressed and slowed its releases a lot, later it kind of recuparated but it releasing speed kept on droping, I just hope she\he is ok even if it decides to drop the series it should at least guet some help. I am also interested in that, but more about what is he going to do with the territory in the demon realm that he acquired qhen he bounded the two skeletons summons with the ring.

FussyBadger likes this.
  9. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at the raws yesterday when I went on his site for the first time in a while. I didn't know we're only about a quarter through the story. When I saw that fact I really wish that this one had a more stable release since it finally built itself a good base

I just hope that skeleton space doesn't turn into anything too cliche.

10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAH, I don't see how it can turn cliche but what do you mean???

FussyBadger likes this.
  11. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    Off the top of my head.

1) use it as his own little escape world/personal world (Tsuki ga michibiku, Jobless and probably some CN novels)
    2) He gives them a covenant and they turn into monster girls (Too many to list)
    3) I ran out of things off the top of my head

12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAH I can see the number 1 happening but the two will be quite hard since both are squeletons and there haven't been any hint of them been female, altough you are rigth if something like that happened it would ruin the hole thing. But don't worry we are talking about a author that killed such a sweet cute and likeble character like the bunny girl with the bear when she could easely fit into a harem kind of type character.

FussyBadger likes this.
  13. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really surprised by that. I thought he would certainly force her to be a vampire to save her life but I guess it just shows that this MC is a little bit different than most other ones.

I know that it doesn't seem likely but hey you don't know how it'll turn out. I agree though it would definitely ruined what has been built

Paps likes this.
  14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets just hope the author doesn't fall on that trap, for what I have readed in the forums on animesuki there is no sign of such a thing happening so for the time been we can rest easely.

FussyBadger likes this.
  15. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good. I might end up reading the raws soon if the translation doesn't start again soon

Paps likes this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck with that I could never actually guet to read any raws I will be patient (read as lazy) and wait for the transletions.

17. FussyBadger

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing wrong with that but I was spoiled in those two stories that I've read the raws of and I needed to know. One left me satisfied and the other was rather painful

Paps likes this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats the danger of reading ahead of the herd!!!!!!!

FussyBadger likes this.
  19. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    we are back baby!

20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Full force at that!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as Shuya knew it was a girl, it began to look at the priest differently, He is indeed a man among men!!!!!!!

Das likes this.