LCD Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ioriangel, Jan 18, 2016.

1. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    You are actually right ! War ? Thise people don't know what a true war is like I think. The way they described it looked more like American football lol.

2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't this story state that wars among kingdoms are extremely rare since you have an enemy of humanity with demons. So they aren't as knowledgeable on well better ways to kill humans

3. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    War used to be a sport watched by the nobles before the American Civil War. Both sides would agree to meet at a certain spot and time and made sure to announce it before hand. That is why the solider wore bright (red coats anyone). Both sides would line up in nice formations and fought like a living version of chess.

Part of the reason the American Civil War was so bloody was that they followed these old ways unlike the Americans did in the Revolution.
    About half way through the Civil War, they started using modern concepts of war that were battle tested during the World Wars.

So yes, the people of this time period don't have any idea of what war is to the MC.

4. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
    you do realize American Civil War was in the 1860's and WW1 was in 1914-1918?

5. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Businesses still use Art of War and The Prince. It takes awhile for military tactics to undergo a paradigm shift.

Civil War introduced aerial recon, trench warfare (which was used in the past), rifle magazines, and civilian targets (unlike the war games of before).

The Great War was mostly a trench war with large volume machine guns and artillery and chemical weapons. Also airplanes were first used as recon (civil war was hot air balloons). The technology was developed throughout the world by that point but the principles were started in the American Civil War.

6. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    aerial recon = if you count hot air balloons as aerial recon then yes
    trench warfare = no not really
    rifle magazines = yes you would be correct since the first magazine was in 1860 but being state of the art and untested it wasn't used widespread
    civilian targets = trick answer since it was a Civil War but no mostly that was WW2

7. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ship Miyukare x Alyssa.

8. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Because later on, there are chapters which are titles "Marry me" and "Marry you", and guess whose name appears in them....

9. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NZPIEFACE , I'm not going to open it. And no, I don't read ahead with every meaning it implies...

10. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    Oi, oi. They are being quite the force. People will like the better care of their life under hifumi

11. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    I sure hope Imameria stays alive for the most part of the story. hifumi regulary abusing her authority, while she's desperate to kill him off is funny imo.
    I think he'll turn her into an empress and then rouse a Civil war or something like that.
    The real question though: will there ever be a worthwhile opponent?

12. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    oh Hime-sama your days are numbered

13. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    No she's important

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    not if she is that stupid.....worried about fighting humans, hifumi should have fought beastman. Plz that country was plotting sinister idea/devices and used them on fellow humans and you think that while a hero lead army against beastmen this neighbor wouldn't stab you in the back. Hifumi is playing it VERY smart: remove the potential threat before facing off against beastmen. stupid girl your just as foolish as Kasha

15. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with what you say, but the princess is still useful. More than the stupid prince who is sheltered like a girl from the puritan era

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    wasnt the Prince younger than the Princess?

17. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he is. You know what will happen already don't you ?

18. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    in what regards? the loyal faction of the prince tries to seize power from the princess faction or what?

19. ShasuX

ShasuX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may just be a measly translator. But, putting aside the weird naming of NovelUpdates for this series, this is the best reincarnation/transfer/summoned novel I've read so far (and yea, I've read quite a few in the past few years).
    Unlike most Japanese novels, this one doesn't shirk away from violence. Although it may be light on the romance side of things, it has a deep plot that binds you.
    Some may say the MC is a psychopath and there isn't much to say against that in objection. But likewise it opens up a thick profound story line and many political conspiracies intertwining into each other surrounding the MC.
    Personally I must say I am happy to translate this series and since it is finished by the author already (with a sequel being at 70ish chapters), I am eagerly looking forward to each release, be it by myself or one of the other translators. :)

I encourage all of you readers, new or old ones, to follow this novel. You won't be disappointed in the least. :)

Greetings,
    shasu

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well it puts the idea of "being summoned to a new world to be its hero" in a new light. summoned without asking....kidnapping, told your a hero and to save mankind from demon, et al.....enslavement. yep I would kill the king too with in the first few chapters

ioriangel likes this.