Spoiler You’ve Got Mail: A Cautionary Tale

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chiaroscuro, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Chiaroscuro

Chiaroscuro Your Favourite Family Disappointment

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 1-10

This is the story of a chrysanthemum falling in love with a mighty pengpeng

Or ancient style grindr story y'all

So basically MC is a 39 yo VIRGIN GAY and he want to find companion until he died. He finally gather up courage to confess to a cute muscular seller but find out he already have bf. This seller gave him code for peng society of gentelmen.
    He entered the building and signed up. He got a book filled with people's face and info (like grindr) and so he write to three of them.
    After awhile he got replies and y'all wouldn't believe

HE GOT DIC PIC AS REPLY ALSLSJSKSKSKSK i crii
    So you got 2-3 chapters of author waxing poetic about dic and ofc mc got shooketh but he still masturbated to da pics lolol
    He fell in love with one dic pic in particular.
    When he's in the peng building he met a beautiful guy in black (yes he da mc) MC is a passing by general and he lives there.
    One day they flirt (?) And finally rolled in da sheet. ML's pengpeng is big hard etc and MC's chrysanthemum is very resilient. Basically their bodies are too compatible.

When mc awoke he's like "what to say ah, that your pengpeng and my chrysanthemum has fallen in love?" Alskskmskskssksksk

So ML sleep with MC because he resemble someone that ML Likes. BUT mc is very realistic amd he's like "he's a person above my station so i doesnt hope for much" and basically hope for sex relationship. One time ML was gonna go and he's like "won't u miss me?" And MC was like "ofc i'm gonna miss ur dicx" sksksksk.

ML is an arrogant person that he doesn't even put the king in his eyes. He tried doing stuff just to see MC's vinegar but he ended up being the one doused with vinegar

SO READ THIS SMUTTY HILARIOUSLY TOUCHINGLY STORY PEOPLE

~40
    *MC got slandered and people talked about how he bewitched general etc but MC doesn't care lol. BUT ML promised himself ro take care of it.

* ML made the MC drunk and he found out MC actually like someone and even sold everything for that person. He's been waiting for that person to come back ever since. So basically both of them used each other. (ML doused with shitton vinegar here)

*ML threw MC off when he heard that his Bae (Mr lu) was injured(this pissed me off grr) but he bring mc with him. He went off to take care of mr lu and left mc for a month by himself. Mc didn't care lmao. When he requested to meet ML, mr lu was also invited. ML hoped to see some vinegar but lo and behold mC just want to go home to worship ancestors for new years.
    ML was so mad he coughed blood. XD

*ML find out MC's dic pic collection when he's drunk and he's particularly thereatened by one dic pic he shred it lmao

*MC got slandered by mr lu but ML can see through it. He got invited by mr lu amd they created accident to blame it on MC but all mc's attention is on food and he didn't know how it happened lmao. ML threatened mr lu not to slander mc and got lu's personal attendant (who is arrogant af) dragged away

I find that ML's gradual demise is refreshing. He still stay true to his original love interest (Mr.Lu) but MC gradually can't be replaced. On the other hand, Mc also slowly fall for ML. But slower because he still thinks that general is too good for him and doesn't have much hope from the relationship aside from some good sex

The chapters are long af like ML's pengpeng idk if i'll continue MTL but so far this story amused me to no end lol

Ease, Riell.daniella, Saikyi and 14 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the dic pic that ml shredded the one that mc pay special attention to? Do we know who the owner of the pic is? Is this ancient time? Since it is, then those dic pics are hand drawn by the persons themselves?

3. Chiaroscuro

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess ancient time grindr lmao so they use pigeons i crii
    Dic pic is drawn by hand/painter
    The one mc like the most is the ML's
    But there's another one (the one that got shredded is the one that make ML feels threatened)
    The owner of the pic is a quiet scholar i think, not sure since MTL and there's still many chapters i haven't read.

4. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaahahahahaha like what is this story, it sounds so funny. Maybe I should go MT.... *stares at 5 other open pages of novels she MTL-ed halfway*

Also, there’s no chinese title ^_^;;;

5. Chiaroscuro

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter one is out by blackbox translation so i suggest you just wait patiently for it. It likely won't be updated often cuz the chapters are long

6. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any second male lead?

7. Chiaroscuro

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read that far, until chp 40
    author suggest MC have someone he likes, who is the top grad scholar that ML know, idk if he's married or anything and he's yet to appear again. Also the one with huge dic that mc like before he fall for ML's dic pic(seems like not the same with his childhood sweetheart but not sure since MTL)

8. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is ML? Should be younger than MC?

9. Chiaroscuro

Reading List:
    Link
    Younger than MC, 30++ iirc not sure since MTL but he's the devilishly beautiful muscular/toned ML

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious. What did MC write that he get dic pics as replies?

Misaki Yata likes this.
  11. Chiaroscuro

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually he honestly ask them to be a companion (it's like an honest letter stating his purposes and all) but i think it's a procedure of some sort (since after that MC write to like... 50ish of them and got all 50 dic pic lmao)

12. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    And then MC painted his own dp and sent it to ML :ROFLMAO:

There are paragraphs detailing the majesty of ML’s tintin

MC woke up before ML after their first night and left to have convo with shopkeeper and then left for his own county. ML when he woke up was all pissy and enraged because no one, no one, just ups and leaves ML after sex! Gets mad, smashes things, threatens shopkeeper, punishes the two guard who were outside.... how petty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MC really only expected a one night stand but one day nearly a month later, ML appears in his house. He brought a inflatable dildo(?) and a sound (yes for sticking into MC’s tintin) and played with him the whole night.

Deputy is happy that ML is finally chasing someone (he usually goes after ppl who remind him of Mr. Lu but then loses interest and cuts off all contact) and hopes ML will fall for MC.

MC wakes up morning after to the smell of food. ML comes in with porridge and MC asks why he’s still here. ML is helplessly asks ‘why do you always ask this question?’ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Ease, Saikyi, Yanet93 and 13 others like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    They have inflatable dildo??? In that time period?

14. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not that sure what it is because I’m MTL-ing it and they... seemed to have poured hot tea into it...???

This novel has so much smut :blobnosebleed: (but honestly I really want to see the ML eat vinegar)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Nadelyn likes this.
  15. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first love of mc is a slag man :mad: even with horrible MTL I was heartbroken for mc, he was so into his memories that he was speaking everything out :(.

For someone who is better at MTL please clarify was one of the pictures ml got for marriage meeting (?) The slag first love's daughter?

Nadelyn and Misaki Yata like this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... maybe it’s made of leather? Like one of those water pouch or they could have use animals’ intestines

17. Celissiye

Celissiye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This actually sounds hilarious. MC not giving two shits about anything while ML eats vinegar.
    Do they ever address the MC's thoughts of suicide at all or is that just meant as a joke at the start like it usually is?

I feel like this wouldn't be too difficult a story line to MTL, and I can get some laughs at the badly MTLed smut this way

18. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    ML hangs around with MC for a month or so and soon has to go back to the city that he was supposed to be stationed at. MC is secretly happy because this means he can go collect his KunPengzhi (that booklet that he’s subscribed to). When asked if he’ll miss ML, he says yes he’ll miss his ** :ROFLMAO: ML is like ‘our interactions this entire month, you only care about my **??’

Later MC and ML drink wine together and MC gets drunk. He starts crying and saying he doesn’t want him to go...but he has to go to take the imperial exam in Beijing and MC will wait for him to come back. ML, who was originally consoling MC and saying he could stay for a few months, felt very bitter in his heart. Turns out the person MC was crying and missing was not him. ML digs out the story from MC about the scum who took his money and left him behind. After MC rambles on a bit, ML finds out it is Yan WenXin, the previous Minister of Revenue’s son-in-law. He decides that he’s going to settle this guy once he has some free time. Gj ML (y)

Bah, spoke too soon. News comes from ML’s subordinate that Mr. Lu fell from a horse, broke his leg and had minor internal injuries. ML completely forgets about MC and wants to rush back to Mamian City >__> (He makes his people bring MC along though)

MC stays one month at ML’s house while ML dotes over Mr. Lu and ignores him. MC gives no shits and only thinks that New Year is coming and asks to see the general. Everyone thinks he’s finally had enough and is going to throw a tantrum but he just wants to borrow a horse to go back to Qingcheng to worship his ancestors. When ML hears this he’s so angry, he actually vomits blood pfft.

Mr. Lu is a scheming asshole who wants to get married but also keep ML hanging at the side. Pretends to be more ill than he is in order to get ML’s concern.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    Ease, Saikyi, Dragon_Reader and 10 others like this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so, is homosecuals common over there?

20. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, which is why they have that secret society for gays. But ML can do whatever he likes because even the emperor is afraid of him

midnight reader and kiara8 like this.