You are in a room

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ZXu2002, Nov 18, 2017.

?

What would you choose?

1. MTL

24 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Wait for each new chapter

30 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    Smash my face through the screen and pray that it fries my brain quicker than reading MTL would.

2. wolfeng

wolfeng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading something that won't make any sense, or waiting 50 years of nothing?
    Can I just kill myself instead?

3. KyleXreX

KyleXreX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    46 years I could spend on the dao of fap

4. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither. I super-skim and exit the room in 2 minutes

5. Vlaeghe

Vlaeghe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming I'm in a time vacuum and the world is still outside of my room. I'd pick the 1 chapter a week. I don't mind being alone for 46 years. I still have a computer to mess around with. And if that computer has internet explorer, that somehow works. I'm sure it has other standard programs such as Words. I'll be able to write my own stories and even (as some other guy also said) work out in the mean time.
    I'm positive I'll be able to keep myself entertained. I'm rather sure I'm already slightly insane, so another 46 years won't hurt much.

After those long years I'll be back to see everything unchanged, as it was. And keep on living. (I don't like RTW to begin with though. Would be great if you could pick what story to read, lol).

6. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can predict the afterword. "Mwahaha after 50 years, you have developed Stockholm's Syndrome. But do not worry. You are normal. Everybody dreams of cultivating Immortality. Those that pretend to not are those that were not blessed with talent. Go seek your Good Fortune!"

7. Kokuyasou

Kokuyasou 黒夜葬

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd do what the mc did in Everyone Else is a Returnee and master every single craft known to man:blobhero:

zman likes this.
  8. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    il just fucking train One Punch Man style and be strong as fuck and read a chapter every day

9. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not good at English -at the level 'very bad'-. It will be more confusing if I read MTL. But If I can get out of the room after I read all the chapter *I mean just 'read' even though you didnt know what it mean* I'll go with MTL. 45 years alone in a room, yes its a waste.

(well, I can wait the translation too -different with my vote)

10. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    boi that's a shitty question. You have something you like to read you fukken better be able to understand it fam. Get that weak ass MTL shit away from we, we're a wholesome community.
    You two, and everyone like you, sicken me. I would rather die than go through unending waves of autism and cancer such as that! I respect your freedom to make your own choices, but i do not condone your lifestyles!

elengee and zman like this.
  11. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but even if you become an expert at masturbation, no one else will need that skillset...

12. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i know for sure i would be an avid chinese reader coming out of that room.

I would learn how to read chinese through that mtl. For the first year, it might be excruciating, but im sure within 5 years i would be proficient in chinese language.

13. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oi fuck off mate, I said what I voted for. I didn't say one was the definite option, just said that powering through the MTL would be less mentally damaging than spending 46 years in a white room to yourself.

This is basically a hostage situation. Skimming an MTL in 1 or 2 days just to get out of the room would probably be less mentally taxing than spending 46 years waiting for 1 chapter of a novel per week. The average person in modern civilization can hardly spend a few days without internet access, AND THAT'S WITH THE WHOLE WORLD OPEN. How many days would someone last in a white room with a computer that essentially only works for 5-15 minutes, depending on how long the chapters are and how fast you read; for every 168 hours that go by?

You don't eat, so you don't get to enjoy food.
    You don't drink, so you don't get to enjoy drinks
    You don't sleep, so you're conscious of every second that passes.
    It's a white room, so your gauge of time is solely reliant on the 1 week release schedule.
    No idea the dimensions of the room and the only thing available in the room is the computer, so the amount of exercises you can do are limited by both available area and your own body weight.
    You're impervious to all forms of harm, so even if you do work out could you even develop muscle or burn off body fat? Wouldn't expending calories and tearing and rebuilding muscle be forms of harm.

OnigaImasuka likes this.
  14. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    The condition is only to read,not understand it right?
    So if I read the mtl even if I don't understand still counts right?

15. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    shows how weak you are, hmph! Your body is essentially in a state of stasis, nothing changes. What's bad about that? Your resolve is weak, too weak! What can you do? How long can you last? Simple! You can last for as long as need be! How? ...You FAP! You fap, you fool! All day everyday, every hour on the hour, endlessly! You can fap infinitely, never tiring, never runnin' outta milk! Even @elengee could not be the equal of someone in that room! So long as your imagination is intact you can pass the days in a euphoric dream of never ending pleasure!

You ask how long someone can last...heh. You're too narrow-minded, my pretty. You're questions, your doubts, simply show how unenlightened you are. Awaken, friend. Broaden your horizons and understand that room would be paradise on earth for one such as us!

elengee and zman like this.
  16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine stasis lifting one day and everything you did stacking in that split second, dicksplosion! Anyway, even worse, imagine you couldn't get a boner or you could be stuck with one but never climax! :blobpeek:

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  17. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone talking about training themselves for 45 years and here I'm thinking, after leaving the room the immortality doesn't affect u anymore so... will the 45 years of no food or water catch up to me in one go? :hmm:

19. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Internet explorer?

No, I will commit suicide, by smashing the computer on my head. I will not suffer the constant popups, trojans and malicious script that burned internet explorer in the first place.
    [​IMG]

isekaishousetsu likes this.
  20. Grandpa_World

Grandpa_World Manly Man-Mob Character C-Lovely Hubby of Alexcia

Reading List:
    Link
    Both ways will turn you into madness, trickster. So we need a third way