Spoiler You are the Supporting Role/ you are the sidekick (R19)조연은 너나 하세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by momomo5, Jan 11, 2021.

1. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis:

The seductive woman’s body was ethereal, beautiful and sweet.

No man would be able to come to his senses with that enchanting curvaceous figure in front of his eyes.

The man had his head bowed between her legs, sucking the honey from her shriving petals.

The elastic tip of the tongue licked up the vagina long, and the swollen clitoris end was sucked.

At the same time, his thick fingers went in and out of her vagina and dug inside.

At that moment, her white body convulsed with terrible pleasure.

“Oh, no, no, no more……!!”

She begged, cried, and climaxed. But the man wasn’t satisfied with this.

He pushed his tongue into the twitching tunnel, and began to lick to the inside of the convulsions.

Like a stupid bug that drowns in honey.

So he didn’t even notice.

A sly smile that rose to her delicate face, groaning beneath him.

There are Some TL chapters out and the story has been interesting so far. Can someone spoil me please:aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Saramcdee

Saramcdee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

minakun and Manimanga like this.
  4. Manimanga

Manimanga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes please I'm here for it. Spoil me rotten.

minakun likes this.
  5. nyxzi

nyxzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She screws the devil/demon to get super op then dumped the demon for the prince. The demon is a cuck who watches her sleeps with the prince then later take care of their daughter..... Ehh I don't remember the details because I read through it real fast on ridi usibg mtl.

NoirB, chiri.ru, Reanee and 16 others like this.
  7. nyxzi

nyxzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince is the ML?? What happened to their contract?? Thank you for the spoiler :blobbunny:

jkumi7 and momomo5 like this.
  8. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

I also support the continued existence of this thread

jkumi7 and minakun like this.
  10. Manimanga

Manimanga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more. Thank you for the spoilers. So the demon isn't the ML...then who?

jkumi7 likes this.
  11. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the prince the ML ?? but he sounded so stupid so far !

12. xoxoxands

xoxoxands Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows other links or sites aside from ridibooks where I can mtl this? Its my mistake reading this when tl'ed chapters are not much.

jkumi7 likes this.
  13. YukiiiiCurl

YukiiiiCurl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me tooo.:blob_plusone: Anyone knows any links? Wanna mtl this novel soo much. :blobnosebleed:

jkumi7 likes this.
  14. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    search this on ridibooks: 조연은 너나 하세요 and make sure your account is able to view r18 novels

jkumi7 likes this.
  15. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In ridebook do you buy the complete book or not?

16. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im not sure bc i stick to kkp but i think u should if u want all the chaps

18. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  19. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    The Crown Prince is Kadrian(?) and apparently he gets driven out by the King and Queen for his sins.
    It looks like the ML is someone called El Cid/El Sid. He becomes the new Crown Prince.
    The demon FL (Lillian) signed a contract with is called Sallos(?)

*MTL

Lillian looked wary, fearing that Milia would say such things as "Have a child first, degradation." to El Sid. However, Milia was unexpectedly modest in terms of common sense.

"We're just exchanging words of blessing for the good days ahead, Jeol. I congratulate you on becoming the Crown Prince."

Milia, who finished talking, secretly pushed Lillian's back. It meant that you should go now.

However, Lillian hesitated, unable to take her steps back. They were originally scheduled to have tea together this afternoon. However, I wasn't sure if I could follow El Seed like this.

'He said having a man doesn't mean you're neglecting your friends.’

However, Milia's idea seemed a little different. She looked at Lillian stretching out of place and sniffed with excitement.

"That's enough. I have a lot to study as the future finance minister. And there's not only a handsome man next to you. I definitely have mine. Isn't that right, Perang?"

Milia, who raised her head proudly, winked at Ferang, who was standing next to her with a parasol. Then, Ferang, who always had a blunt face, smiled like a flower.

"That's right, miss.….Millia."

She was. She was always Milia's foot-wiping, and now she was promoted to a lover. Lillian, who witnessed the amazing sight in person, rubbed her eyes without realizing it.

Oh, my God.

When did you two get on like that?

Lillian alternately looked at my friend and Ferang. Well, Ferant is also a pretty handsome guy, so the two looked good together. It's the ideal woman and the driver couple.

'Perang is at least a hundred times better than the Cadrian.

Lillian was convinced, his head panting to himself. Milia was originally a villain who was obsessed with Kadrian until the end and had a bad ending. It was fortunate that she found another way. That's the way to make her happy.

Lillian, who didn't know he would really be friends with Milia, scratched her cheek. Life was so far ahead. In that sense, she decided not to miss the opportunity to hold El Seed's hand at this moment.

Lillian gently clinched El Seed's hand, which was thrown out to me. Then El Seed's feisty face instantly smiled brightly. Lillian, who laughed aloud at his too easy-to-know response, asked.

"El Seed..." I was surprised to see you all of you. What are you doing here?"

I couldn't call El Seed by his name because he had a lot of eyes. However, being able to walk with El Seed in the royal palace in the bright daylight itself was a great improvement. In the past, he had to pretend to be disconnected from El Seed because he was wary of Kadrian.

Well, in fact, the timing was not that good even now.

All kinds of sins committed by Kadrian wandered around the social world, and the king and queen, who drove out their beloved eldest son, were in a state of anxiety. In addition, the promotion of El Seed, the new crown prince, was so sudden that people were wandering around unable to adapt to the new changes.

At this time, it was a personality disorder that made a confession such as, "I'm actually married to her." Lillian decided to stay calm for the time being.

Because a beautiful man like the sun god in front of me was completely mine anyway.

"Of course I came because I missed you. Why, don't you want me here?"

"No way."

El Seed, satisfied with Lillian's answer, laughed like a flower. Then I reached out and touched Lillian's eyelashes slightly. Lillian, who slightly frowned around his eyes because he was tickled, smiled brightly, and El Sid followed. Then he lowered his head and kissed Lillian's eyelids.

"Yes, I missed these very eyes."

L-Seed, who murmured quietly, hugged her. It looked as if a large dog was sticking to its owner. Lillian asked with a smile at his uncharacteristically childish attitude.

"Isn't it hard for you to study royal studies?”

"Don't even bring it up. How persistent the Bernanke is, he's freaking out."

El Seed whispered quietly, conscious of the now-distant Millia side. His beautiful face and voice showed signs of trembling. Seeing this, Lillian asked him secretly.

"But isn't that good? Because he became a prince."

"……okay, but don't be mistaken, it's not good to be a prince, it's because I can have you.”

He declared in arrogance. Lillian smiled unintentionally at the words.

His eyes deepened as he looked down at her lips drawing the line. His eyes, which became the color of a fully ripe pomegranate, seemed to embody his desire.

El Seed, who stopped walking under the light pink-colored flower tree, raised her hand and slowly pressed her lips down on the back of her white hand. His eyes, which were redder than flowers, looked at Lillian with intense affection and obsession.

"I can't think of it as a joke. Now I will never dare anyone to touch you again."

You were caught by me, El-Seed laughed sensitively. He repelled his own brother only for that purpose, and took the most prestigious position in the Legonians. Now no one could dare to take Lillian away from El Sid.

El Seed was perfectly satisfied with this fact. He intended to take advantage of his power and gain a thorough monopoly on Lillian.

Lillian didn't know what El Seed was thinking, but she felt strange about his face smiling at me. His face looked impeccably beautiful and very dangerous at the same time. Maybe that's why I felt like my back was getting cold.

"I will not let anyone touch it."….’

Her eyes, which were chewing on El Seed's words, suddenly reminded me of someone.

There was only one. No matter how much El-Seed becomes the crown prince, or even if he becomes the king, a man can't help it.

"Saleos."

Lillian, who thought of the man's name in his head, turned his head. Then far away, under the fluttering petals, I saw a beautiful man like a dream.

His hair swaying in the wind was an ecstatic feast of red and gold that could not exist in this world. Perhaps that's why he was dreamy as if he had become part of the landscape.

A man staring far away for a moment turned his head slowly and looked at Lillian. He took the petals off his cheeks and kissed them slowly on top of the petals without taking his eyes off Lillian. Then he reached out and blew the petal to her.

"Oh…."

The petals carried in the wind settled gently on her palm. It was a light petal enough to feel little, but it seemed strangely warm.

Lillian, who was looking down at the petals, looked up and looked at SALEOS. Even from a distance, his red hair and sensual face stood out well. The lips that kissed her again and again, and that she had uttered sweet lies, whispered silently to her.

'I'll be waiting, keep going.'

Until you need me again someday. And until the day I was given a second chance.

The hot and sweet whisper of the devil seemed to resonate in my ears. When Lillian blinked, the image of Saleos slowly scattered in the fluttering petals. As if it was a drowsy dream on a spring day.

Lillian glanced at the spot where SALEOS disappeared. Then El Seed tilted his head and asked.

"What's wrong? Is there something over there?"

Lillian, who was taking a break for a while, grabbed the petal on his palm. He looked up at El Seed and smiled with a harmless face.

"……nothing."

As I said, Lillian himself was a little greedy. She chose El Seed, but she didn't want to let Sallos go. Once signed, Sallos was her devil. Therefore, she had to stay with her until she died.

'Cause you don't know what's ahead of you.’

Lillian loved El Seed. However, he was rather skeptical about telling him all the facts. Starting with the mention of signing a contract with the devil, he came from another world, and he didn't want to say what the original work was like.

That was Lillian's honest feelings.

Of course, El Sid loves himself, so he's willing to listen to all of this. But he was also a person, and he could change as much as he wanted when the environment changed.

Lillian didn't know El Seed for that long in the first place. Therefore, it was not known for now how different he would be from the original. There was blood like Cadrian inside his body. So there was no guarantee that he would not be like Kadrian when he sat in Kadrian's seat.

In the first place, she wasn't like Alaina, the kind of woman who was willing to bet all my life on a man. So what do we do? As he has lived so far, he has no choice but to dig up his own way this time.

"I'll never let you regret choosing me, Lilian Rossetti."

El-Seed, who kissed the back of her hand, whispered in a truly young voice. Hearing the sweet oath, Lillian blew out useless ideas in her head. And I laughed like a flower looking at El Seed.

"Please do so."

El Seed's face, who heard her answer, also had a bright smile.

He didn't know that he was a supporting actor or Lillian's real identity, but he was still happy. What he really wanted was not the lead or the throne, but the woman in front of him.

So they will continue to be happy.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  20. Karlysle

Karlysle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link