Spoiler You must believe me, I'm really White Lotus (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by WagKalimutan, Aug 17, 2018.

1. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    你要相信我真的是白莲花

[​IMG]

A persistent white lotus found his benefactor on internet, he move to his mountain, soaked in his water, raise his family and took care of farming.

He also help in gathering his benefactor's true spirit that scattered in different worlds to resurrect him and also give birth on his child on the way.

Lian Nianchu: "[Help] I wants to repay my benefactor but now I am a little discolored, I am afraid that the benefactor can not recognize me. How can I change back to be white snow white lotus? Urgent, online! "

Yue Qingfeng:" [Help] pointed out by a small friend who wanted to repay me in the forum. I found out that I might be the benefactor he was looking for. I am not the kind of person who told me how to report it to me. The identity is right? Urgent, online! "

(Copy paste from using Google sensei)
    A love story between a white lotus and a Mountain.
    MC is a white Lotus. ML is a Mountain.

White Lotus is the MC. ML is a Mountain.
    They are both God. Once upon a time a big shot god took pity on a small white lotus and help it. The white persists in finding ML to pay him back. So ML is kind of dying. If his scattered true spirit won't come back to be absorbed by him, he will die.

Small lotus helps ML's reincarnation in saving the world (to get the pieces of ML's true spirit) while shooting a commercial for his gadgets. His big birds is helping him, sometimes ML is helping him.

Btw ML kind of abducted white Lotus coz he kinds of lonely and he feels ashamed (when he told white lotus to live in his mountain and the cohabitation.) until white Lotus said he wants to be with ML. He love ML.

MC got pregnant first then give birth before ML kiss him. Wedding before doing the did.

Poke
    @clear @alexfilia
    @Shizun @missycin @kiara8 @Selax

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    “Soaked in his water”
    Lol

Why does MC have big birds?

DeanRae and veihakase like this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I am as intrigued as I am confused. I'll put it on the reading list...

TomiNdumplings and Kleep like this.
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. i_amhandsome

i_amhandsome Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a daughter.

qoute from [[You must believe me, I'm really white Lotus]]
    'The two clueless unmarried father is sitting together to plan the future of their unborn child.'

MC got pregnant by true spirit of ML when he accidentally fell in MC while mc is blooming.

For thousands of years, white Lotus God persistently whiten his pinkish color by using bleach and etc. (suggestions in the forum) while finding his unknown benefactor. He is afraid that his benefactor may not able to recognise him by his pinkish color. ML, a mountain God found white lotus is finding him in the forum. So he invited white lotus in his mountain. Their pure cohabitation started. White Lotus purpose in life is to repay his benefactor then he don't mind dying afterward. Oh well he got pregnant. ML is a very old big shot god who is resting. his main body is a mountain. They are so excited when they learned they are having a baby. they are just worried of their half lotus, half mountain child. a first pure spirit born.

6. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    @clear summonnnnnnnnn *too lazy to find her own summon list*

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How did WL got dyed?

8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    i was told that it's better to summon when there's enough spoiler, so . . . give more spoiler @WagKalimutan <33 maybe you can give the first arc? after that i'll summon.

9. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was White Lotus pink??

10. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    The First Arc

End of the world. They are cage in this jungle like with zombie animals.. its a book where the author reborn as a protagonist became a Villain.. but to Help ML.. MC need to make MLreincarnation(piece who attached to itself to the Supposed to be a Villain) not blacken. Mc help the Vilian.. to make the Villain believe he is White Lotus God.. White Lotus is a God so he got his own world.. in his world(space) he raised well. animals and plants.. he trained the big birds how to shoot a film with proper birds eyes view with different angles.. while everyone around him is worrying about the incoming fight, their future, how to survive and save the world.. white Lotus is planning his dramatic entrance.. how he can save villian in expressive way.. at the end.. bcoz he use the something like circular product to fly and travel space and time (he can't use a flying sword, he is a white Lotus. His strength is not enough) he became a model for the latest hight tech products ...

11. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Bcoz he became a god

12. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will he return to being white lotus?

13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymorreeee:aww:

14. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    @WagKalimutan i tried the first few ch(s) but i got confused with the forum-thingy? what was that all about? do they act like chuuni, or truly cultivators (bc they're like still understand modern knowledge, plus MC wasn't at pond but bathtub???)?? and on which ch MC start arc 1?

15. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari

It seems to be an interesting concept, with MC and ML as pure nature spirits, flower and mountain respectively. And it's also M-preg! Is the little bun mentioned in the novel? :aww:

16. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zhen_Qing i didn't get the notification of your summon

17. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    I think because the summon is an old one, so lacking some names? Sorry... :blobfearful:
    I'm going to find a latest one :sushi_hide:

I checked again, and I saw your name. And I make sure all the names are spaced apart so that all are valid... Hmmmm, need to investigate... :blobspy:

Hmmm, I even compare with the latest summon I got: The Beloved Imperial Consort, and the only name missing was @mereumsama
    Maybe there's some glitch with the system? :blobunsure:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  18. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, let me try to summon, and tell me whether it's working or not

@alexfilia @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari

19. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't get any notification. Maybe if the user has posted in the thread once, if summoned, nothing happen?

20. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think so, bc when someone mention me in a thread (and i already watch/post in that thread) it's still working ;-;