Discussion You should read Grasping Evil!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by hasukoi, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Pedram

Pedram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay then :D Well I guess i leave now wasted 2 hours here while i got a university exam in the morning :p
    the Professor is retard, We are only studying for Master Degree, and he give us projects for PhD students saying we need to get ready for PhD from early on ! :facepalm: what if we don't even want to continue studying ...

anyway, Have a nice day reading what you enjoy, I normally won't bother argue or discuss anything on the internet, too lazy/busy for it, but guess anyone is a bit biased over their favorite novels :D

Wujigege likes this.
  2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I pray for your success.
    Enjoy yourself
    Cheers!

Pedram likes this.
  3. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    So many salesman here

4. Pedram

Pedram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And a Necromancer ! :p Reviving few months old topics up lol

========
    Personally, I don't want to recommend GE to anyone, because firstly it's unique and need unique taste, 2ndly It's only 120chap Translated and the story only unfold after 200+ and get Awesome little by little the more we go farther, so what's the point of recommending it now ?,
    and this topic don't tell u much about why GE is good or Why it's bad

if you really wanna read a big review about GE, u can read mine Here in NU, but beware of Spoilers.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  5. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently at the end of translated 200 chapters and there a lot of things the author forgot or just changed while writing, contradicting what he said previously. For example "oh, with this OP item MC wouldn't meet any bottlenecks in his cultivation!".. and then he stuck in bottleneck just to breakthrough into the third realm, lol. Overall there are a lot of inconsistent and even nonsensical elements in the plot, I can't remember any other novel with so much minor plot holes (though I haven't read any truly low rated novels). Still strong points of the novel make it interesting so I would continue to read MTL until it becomes unbearable, lol.