Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. animefan

animefan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil volume 10

2. Kize Ryota

Kize Ryota Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is not much yet. Only this pictures.
    [​IMG]

Ichinose " Ayanokouji-kun? You are really an amazing person?
    [​IMG]

Horikita Suzune " Ni-san, please give me courage.

[​IMG]

3. Cryocene

Cryocene Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is that person who seems to be in despair in the last one? Seems he will be getting expelled.

4. Reta12

Reta12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hirata Yousuke

5. Cryocene

Cryocene Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh~ interesting. I suppose we don't know why he has that scary face yet?

6. Reta12

Reta12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hirata Yousuke’s monologue
    CINNAMON

To me, my classmates are important existences.

…No, that’s not quite right.

To me, the class is the important one.

I know very well the contradiction within that statement.

To protect my important friends, I have to protect the class.

If I can protect the class, I can protect my friends.

The class is a gathering of several students. There are as many different ways of thinking as that of the number of people. They start fighting each other from the most insignificant things.

That’s why I have to protect them.

Eventually, protecting my class became my duty.

However— that’s not my true self.

I was never the centre of my class originally. My existence was rather that of a shadow.

Using class C as an example, I may have been similar to Ayanokouji-kun perhaps.

That’s why I sometimes see him overlapping with my previous self.

But I changed.

After that incident, there was no way I wouldn’t.

When I was little, I had a very good friend. A friend who was together with me from kindergarten to middle school. He was being bullied without me noticing and ended up attempting suicide.

No, the fact that he still lives is pure coincidence.

Him dying wouldn’t be strange at all.

That day.

From that day, my life began to change.

I began to think of how to get rid of bullying.

But I failed.

The class was being pinned down due to choosing the wrong actions. The fights within the class itself has disappeared, but at the same time, so did the smiles. And then, yet again, the same thing was about to happen right in front of me. I cannot let the same mistake repeat itself. That was the single answer I reached.

The only way to protect this class.

That is—

The scene spreading out in front of me was filled with my classmates watching me with surprise on their faces.

«Horikita… can you shut up a bit».

Words containing no signs of intelligence.

Vulgar and full of violence. My own words.

A voice far from anger or sadness.

My classmates, including Horikita-san, was looking strangely at me.

That doesn’t matter.

At this stage, it doesn’t matter anymore.

(Illustration)

At the very end of this worst special exam.

I, I—

komo komo likes this.
  7. Reta12

Reta12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Youjitsu V10 SS Ichinose Honami
    CINNAMON

I was standing by the shadow of a vending machine letting out a breath of fog.

«It’s still so cold~».

It was morning and time to go to school. A cold morning in March was inviting the coming of spring. I had wanted to talk to a certain person so much this morning so I decided to wait until I could see his back.

It would have been warmer to wait in the lobby but I was felt it would have been embarrassing to ambush him. In the end I decided to lay it low hiding instead.

«… Being called out by my other friends would be… a bit».

With this excuse, I had already waited about ten minutes.

Can he come over quickly please? With these thoughts in mind, I felt my pulse steadily rising along with the time ticking away.

U—

If I knew it would be like this, I wished I’d rather contacted him and asked to meet up in the first place.

The thought that I should so suddenly and coincidently call out to him was a mistake. My bad.

Maybe I should stop with the ambushing thing and just do it normally? Well then, where and when should I call out to him then?

But…

I wanted to meet and talk to him today, no matter what.

Remembering the exchange with Nagumo-senpai yesterday, I felt I wanted to overwrite it somehow.

Then in the corner of my line of sight, I discovered my objective walking by. It was Ayanokouji-kun.

«Good morning— Ayanokouji-kun!».

Leaving it up to flow of events I walked closer while greeting.

«Ah. Good morning, Ichinose».

Noticing me voice, he turned around and replied. Despite his blank look on his face, seeing his usual self, I…

I stiffened up.

«Hmm?».

Yahoo—! A g
    Yahoo—! A greeting pose followed with my body stiffening.

I remembered I hadn’t decided what to talk about at all.

Usually I went with the flow or the mood when I talked with my friends after all.

However, today have been the only day I thought about deciding on a topic beforehand.

But that’s way too late now. Having already called out to him, I just have to make it work somehow.

«What is it?».

Showing some worry from seeing me standing there as if petrified, Ayanokouji-kun called out to me.

As if breaking out of a movement restricting spell, I decided to start with a certain template I’ve been using frequently.

«Yaa, well, it’s cold today, right—?»

The topic being about the recent weather due to this March being unusually cold.

«Sure is».

The weather was somewhat weird, making it easy to mistake that one was living in Snow Country.

«Did you plan to go to school with someone?»

Wanting to confirm it, just in case, I asked him.

«No, not at all. I’m basically alone in the mornings».

That was a relief. If someone was going to just show up impromptu here and now, Ayanokouji-kun would probably be troubled.

«Well then… Want to go together?».

Hearing this Ayanokouji-kun nodded without hesitation.

Ah—that went well.

«………»

Ah— it should have anyway…

The topic, I can’t find anything! Realising how I wasn’t being me usual selfl, his expression showed how troubled he was.

I felt talking like we usually do was getting harder. There was a strange change going on within myself.

As expected, deciding to talk with him proved to be the right choice after all.

With these firm thoughts in my head, I began walking by his side.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    komo komo likes this.
  8. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would someone please post the spoilers of volume 10 and say what did ayanokouji,sakayanagi,nagumo and koenji did in this volume thanks alot

9. Cryocene

Cryocene Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft, I bet the scene from Kiyo's point of view would be hilarious.

10. Kize Ryota

Kize Ryota Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers.
    Expelled´s list
    Class A: Yahiko
    Class B; Nobody
    Class C; Yamauchi
    Class D: Manabe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  11. Reta12

Reta12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Class D: Manabu??!!!!

12. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manabe not manabu

13. Reta12

Reta12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsukishiro part

Tsukishiro actually attacked Kiyotaka and Alice at the end of the volume but Kiyotaka protected Alice. He also tried provoking Kiyotaka into attacking him so that he could use this to expel him. Message from Ayano-papa: "I don't have time to be playing with kids. Come back at once"

He attacked Alice without warning. Kiyotaka took the blow and held her so that she wouldn't fall. Tsukishiro then continued to pin Kiyotaka on the wall holding his face leaving only his eyes visible so that he could answer by blinking whether he would follow his father order or no.

>! Kiyotaka did not take the full blow of the attack. He didn't fought back after being pressed against the wall either because he knew he would be expelled if he did that. After Kiyotaka refused to react Tsukishiro left saying he would start acting as a chairman in April. Kiyotaka then proposed to Alice that they should finish their match in the next exam so that he could focus on Tsukishiro in the 2nd year !<

About Ichinose, Ibuki and Ishizaki

Ibuki and Ishizaki seek Ayanokouji, and ask for his help to save Ryueen from expulsion. Ayanokouji uses this situation to save Ichinose from Nagumo. Ayanokouji makes Ibuki collect the private points of Ryueen (remember vol 7) since he believes he will be kicked out. Meanwhile Ayanokouji goes to Ichinose and says that there is someone who will give her 20000000 million points if she convince class B in gives praise points to Ryueen. As Ayanokouji served as a bridge between Ibuki and Ichinose, she knows he saved her once more.

About Horikita and rest

>! Horikita is becoming more independent leaving even Kouenji surprised. Manabu was also surprised with how she is not just chasing his back anymore. That said, Horikita was left totally in the dark towards Kiyotaka's action in this volume. She noticed that he did something and that he probably used her brother to manipulate her but she got no answer from Kiyotaka himself. !<

Hirata's character got totally destroyed in this volume, showing a more desperate side of him to the other classmates. His plan to become a martyr failed due to Kiyotaka's intervention and it's possible he will become Horikita's enemy going foward.

Katsuragi had his main ally expelled by Sakayanagi and pledged his allegiance to her as long as she does not threat his other allies. However due to Ryuuen influence it's possible they will ally agains her.

There is also the new possibility of Kanzaki having something to do with the White Room but that is still only a theory.

Horikita's SS summary>!After the voting of the special exam

• Ayanokoji gets out of the classroom, and Horikita follows and calls out him
    • Horikita asks Ayanokoji "Since when and how far have you seen?"
    • Ayanokoji says "I didn't seriously join this exam."
    • Ayanokoji goes home alone
    • Horikita is called out by Karuizawa from behind
    • Karuizawa asks Horikita "What did you talk about?"
    • Horikita says "We didn't tallk about anything important because he doesn't trust me. He seems to trust you better than me"
    • Karuizawa ask Horikita "Why do you think so?"
    • Horikita says "That's beause you seems to have faith in him. I don't feel like doing."
    • Karuiawa says "There is no way we can trust one who doesn't trust us."
    • Horikita is at a loss for words with right and natural words of Karuizawa
    • Horikita says "I have a feeling of being betrayed if I fully trust him."
    • Karuizawa says "I don't understand that because I have nothing to fear. I think Horikita-san are incredible because you took the initiative for our class yesterday. But, you are not so with regards to Kiyotaka. You can't build a relationship of trust with him if you fear that."
    • Karuizawa goes home with her friends
    • The words of Karuizawa and the existence of Ayanokoji remain in Horikita's heart !<

14. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmm.. Ano, who is Alice and Tsukishiro??

Everything's falling apart for Hinata and Horikita.. Kei's decision to breaking up with Hinata and pledge a loyalty to Ayanokouji is proven to be right..

Just wait for Ichinose and Ryuen pledge to him and then kick Sakayanagi ass..

15. Reta12

Reta12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A new character of v10 is Tsukishiro
    He is a follower of Kiyotaka's father
    Kiyotaka's father suspends Sakayanagi's father from the chief director and lets Tsukishiro act the post
    This unreasonable special exam is directed by Tsukishiro to expel Kiyotaka from the school
    In his original plan, students have criticism vote which give to other class students
    Using this rule, it is very easy to expel any student, so teachers opposite and revise it

16. Reta12

Reta12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh,?? A-Alice is Sakayanagi?! S-s.. So why Ayanokouji protecting her?? Isn't they both enemies??

19. Reta12

Reta12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakayanagi makes a deal where class A will give praise votes to Yamauchi and that she'll be his gf under the condition that he manage to make a big portion of class C to go against Kiyotaka. This was all a big lie, a trap to be precise.
    Kushida ends up helping Yamauchi by getting more classmates joining this group that will vote against Kiyotaka, obiously people like Hirata or Sudo didn't joined.
    Here is where the votes from Class A are important because thanks to sakayanagi's command Kiyotaka wasn't expelled, the second person with the most votes was Yamauchi and Horikita spilled the beans saying that he was working with Class A, basically he's fucked.
    For now we know that half of class C don't give a damn about Kiyotaka.

20. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    So Ayanokouji framed as a bad boy and traitor, huh?
    Kushida is absolute bitch who can do anything as long as her secrets and her desires become real

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019