Spoiler Youngest Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by emersy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand where you're coming from, but magic is not the only evidence she can provide for them. She has a vast knowledge for like idk centuries? (I know I'm exaggerating), so she can clearly explain to them what she knew about these mages and what have you or mentioned magic jargon that she and mages only knew. As I said, she can start analyzing the situation more once she has better enunciation. Sometimes it makes me wonder why authors love cliche so much and don't know how to apply it well. :blobconfused: But then again, I'm not the author so I cannot control the story progression.

2. Eurekaaaaa

Eurekaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she withheld the information from the mages because she knows how they will react. She practically raised them and it was said in the first few chapters (I think- don’t quote me on this) that being a child wouldn’t be so bad for she will have a break after so many years of governing/ruling Arcus. She also know that both sides are equally stubborn and will do anything just to have her. Both Kingdoms might fall into ruins if she revealed her identity carelessly. She’s just waiting for the right time but then again she’s already kidnapped by the said mages so the cat’s gonna be out of the bag soon enough.

3. Needyneedle

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I understand the conflict and how her future decisions and actions will affect both sides. I will quote what I said previously. To summarize, I believe that once she has better enunciation, she can start analyzing the situation again and see if she can find a resolution that accommodates both sides. She's a mentally grown adult and has ample opportunities (considering she already had an adult mindset when she was literally a babe), or time rather, to think about a solution. The situation now is a bit different though since she was kidnapped, so idk how the author will shape her decisions this time around. :notlikeblob: Anyway, I think you're right about her taking a break for a moment. Don't mind me here, I'm not hating on her decisions, I'm just playing devil's advocate here, or am I?. lol

Ang3Blue likes this.
  4. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    ya'll know where i can read the raw??

5. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about the manhua or the actual novel? If manhua, I think saw it on Newtoki66 website.:)

6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    the Manhua, couldn't find a link for it

7. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's this one right here: click (y)

J A D E, Aymee, Danigurl and 2 others like this.
  8. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Because someone snuck into her room placed a entire spell incantation that caught her off guard and turned her into a baby. Not only sealing her magic at the same time but also sent her into a brand new baby body. I would be suspicious who could sneak up on the archmage.

Knowledge is kool and all but it's still not enough to buy anyone's trust and don't forget she still a baby. The only reason the mage at their kingdom bought the story was because she froze time which only a few limited individuals can do.

But oh wait they can magic scan her like the court mage was doing right? No, she not gonna walk back into the lions den while as a baby with her powers sealed.

Legitimately it makes sense for her to lay low until her magic fully recovers and her body ages.

It's why I have a problem with plot heavy baby arcs. The plot needs to move forward but the dang baby arc is all about setting up the characters, world, fluff, and politics. There only so much you can write about while she a baby to keep it believable but when you speed up the process of the politics it starts to fall apart on that matter.

9. Needyneedle

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sigh* I didn't say she has to go full-blown explanation to them when she's just a child. I said she has a lot of opportunities (time) to think about a solution and once she has better enunciation, that would help herself explain well when the time comes or in case things go bad. Perhaps knowledge is not enough to buy trust, especially when she's just a toddler, but maybe it would help her instill "ideas" and it's up to them to investigate or analyze the situation. I think you were overthinking about what I said in my first post. It's my fault too because I don't think I worded my statement properly. (And, I don't want people to start complaining that this spoiler thread became a discussion) so we should just agree to disagree. :blobokhand:

quarantine is good likes this.
  10. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Where you guys reading this?? Im currently reading at different piratesites since mangadex is buggy atm.

Screenshot_2020-06-01-13-23-54-48_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.png

11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmmm... Do you have an account in mangadex? You can view it if you are logged in... I think...

MiserableSOUL and KathyClysm like this.
  12. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang I was hoping there'd be more spoilers in this thread :(

Seems like manhwa translations are up to date. Anyone have the raws for the novel?

13. Danigurl

Danigurl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this Manhwa is now one of my fave! :love::love:

yandere bros :hmm::blobnosebleed:
    The available chap is 29 :blobsob:
    Could someone please tell me,If Enisha will choose bet. The kingdom or Arcus and if Enisha will regain her sealed powers soon and her OG body and where could I find more spoilers/link/site/raw etc. please.Im dying :blobsob::blobsob::blobsneeze:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    Aymee and Vermouth like this.
  14. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

I'm guessing she'll pick the kingdom.

I also want to know when her royal family will discover that she's the archmage.

Aymee and Danigurl like this.
  15. silverymoon

silverymoon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone knows where to read the novel? excapt kakaopage plz

16. Danigurl

Reading List:
    Link
    Im excited. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Vermouth likes this.
  17. Danigurl

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 30 is release. I hope that the Prince of Zadkar, would be awarded for helping the princess( I mean giving the Emperor direction to where the princess is, though it was Anasha's instru.)
    *award- atleast to be Enisha's friend, or a better life inside the palace. poor wolf fur

KathyClysm likes this.
  18. Danigurl

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone Puuuuuuuuuuuuleeeeaaase give us spoilers! :cry::cry::aww:

Leilacus and Vermouth like this.
  19. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers!!! hahaha please?

xpeanut and Vermouth like this.
  20. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is currently up to date with manwha chapters (according to newtoki). Was hoping to read the raw to get the gist of what’s happening but we’ll all have to wait lol. Impressed with the translation tbh, I don’t ever see translations catch up to raws lol

Uncopyright likes this.