Discussion Your classes for game novel

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by KidBuu, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I'll take you at your word. I just found it funny you came off all defensive and then your titles were just the icing on the cake xD Still most of the novels I've read, bards were just as much playboy as they were diplomats and spies. And again the three go hand in hand in real world as well, so the deck got stacked against on that front too...

2. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Maining a Healer class and having an assassin class as a Sub.

Acting like a good kindful healer while hiding a poisonous dagger from behind. Perfect in hit and run tactics. Also, I can torture people and break their minds... Healing, poisoning, healing, making wounds, healing...

Its like training skills at the same time.

3. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paladin like in Ragnarok Online , In my youth I belonged to a Knighthood order, basically a group of people who keep and re-enact all the medieval customs , I have sword fighting experience. Regular Knight/Swordsman however is too boring and a tanky character has more time to deal with situation.

also a Necromancer.
    I would turn myself into a Lich.

If the game world would be locked , like SAO and people could actually die init.

Then I would roll Ranger/Hunter or Gageteer/Alchemist.

Ranger , because you can keep a safe distance and if you manage it well you cannot be harmed, Alchemist , because most of the battle is done before the fight, preparing potions and meterials for every occasion.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  4. prettyalpaca

prettyalpaca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alchemist for me
    Crafting potion,make explosion

secondary will be some kind of cannoner

5. Laling

Laling Rest Easy, King

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d choose craftsman as my main class since I like making stuff and giving them to other people.

Then a healer as my secondary because helping by healing makes me happy! :blobmelt::blobmelt:

6. Hamsta

Hamsta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most reliable would be an archer of sorts for most people. (Choose a preferred class like wizard, warrior, theif, etc but in actual practice be a stealth archer like in Skyrim)

1) While magic classes are tempting most of us have the disadvantage of decades of non-magical upbringing. Also I wouldn't trust any unknown force with my life as soon as I end up in a game like world. If it actually turns out to be so easy a moronic MC can become OP at it then logically nothing should stop you from learning/respeccing.
    2) Going Melee is insanity. One of the biggest killer in wars wasn't wounds caused by weapons but infection caused by wounds. Even worse there's probably magical super microves floating around. Also there probably isn't modern medical science in your game world. So being as far from danger and able to protect yourself at a distance is a huge advantage.

7. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    I could be a pretty OP Cook class. And all I would need is a Godly frying pan.

> Can draw monster mobs with cooking smell
    > Frying pan works as great defense
    > Frying pan works as great attack too
    > Great party pleaser
    > Don't have to worry about not eating good food

8. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Class with Heal/Recovery equivalent skill, yes Cleric, Knight or Paladin, then I'll choose knight because I can wear armor and have nice mount...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.