Discussion Your horror dreams

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tech is life, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    UwU I created this for I wanted to know about everybody's horror dreams. Recently I used to have dreams every night some were same dreams I previously had or some were absolutely horror and the rest I can't remember~
    I had a dream last night and I wanted to share it. I am not kidding this dream is actually the continuation of a horror dream I had few months ago.
    A few months ago I started to have dreams about apocalypse on earth . The next day I be like - it's ok it's only a dream . Dreams come and go. But the story has just started. For next continuous nights the dream continued like pt1 and then pt2 and so on. It came night after night. I am really not kidding. So,
    I don't remember all the events but I can give you a summary--
    The apocalypse had given rise to a black undead slime on earth. It wrecked havoc on earth and there was chaos everywhere. People were dying and nobody could do anything. The slime now started producing mini - slimes . They spread all over the world . This literally caused hell on earth . The sky was dark and there was darkness everywhere. After a long time people discoverd a way to seal the slime and it was sealed in the sewers.
    I had long forgotten about this dream . But yesterday night it came again and I vividly remember what happened.

Some idiotic person released the seal and a there was an open pothole where construction was going. I was like total scared , running around and begging my mom to take a plane to escape. But then it was too late . The slime had come out laughing like a madman saying it had returned.
    And then I woke up.

I know dreams don't mean much but if they continuously appear they freak a person . I really wish this dream goes away for forever but I am still scared that it will come today night again just like what happened a few months back.

2. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    @UndyingSLIME10295 Are you now haunting people's dreams too??? :blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife:
    @Bobasis @Manhuas2Life The slime needs to be disciplined again

*pats Tech-chan* Sometimes I have continuous dreams too. It wrecks my sleeping schedule. How about trying some relaxation methods before going to bed???

3. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is an actual bad dream that I have from time to time, I graduated university for a couple of years now, but I still have dreams/nightmares of waking up, having unfinished homework and being late to class... then I wake up confused and in a hurry, trying to look for time/date and my schedule then remembering I don't have to go to any kind of school anymore XD

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2021
  4. MinUp

MinUp Maidenless, yet Homiefull

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much but I do remember having reuccuring nightmares about something chasing me around my elementary school.

5. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I was trapped on an attic with several girls. A man wanted brought an axe and wanted to chop us. We tried to escape and successfully got out of the attic then we even climbed walls, but he then brought an automatic saw.

When I was in younger I kept dreaming that something is in my bedroom and that thing likes to sleep on my bed. It wasn't even just a dream. It was as if I knew. But I have no idea if it was real, but I did get several scary experiences in my bedroom

Tech is life likes this.
  6. Crimson_scarlet

Crimson_scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Tech is life likes this.
  7. grass_is_tasty

grass_is_tasty Grass is more than just weed.

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a dream of a group of giant gorillas chasing us through the city in a car that was too small for their body so that's that.
    Towards the end of the dream, we heard a man getting ripped by a gorilla in his apartment building and then looked at each other before starting to run.
    It ended there but it was insinuated in my dream that a gorilla would jump at us when we would turn at the corner.

8. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Horror dream = me dying XD

Tech is life likes this.
  9. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I often dream whole adventure stories, and sometimes they are quite dark and hopeless. It's still fun to dream, but it's exhausting for my nerves.

Tech is life likes this.
  10. Silver Compass

Silver Compass Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My dreams are random, but the only nightmare that I can remember at the moment was when I was running away from a ghost for three RL days straight, and when I was shot through my right foot with an arrow while protecting my lord. Other than that, no dream of mine has given me as much fear as those two.

Tech is life likes this.
  11. OechineunAlex

OechineunAlex 『Abandoned Eunuch』『Phone Boss in a Dream』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't often have bad dreams. Most of my dreams are weird. Most of it is like a fanfic created from my life where I made different decisions and where my life was totally different from the real one. I was a billionaire once, a pro gamer, an artist, a singer etc. Most of them were kinda like that.

There were weirder one's too, I was a murderer, a yandere, a homosexual, a girl, those kind of stuff, I dreamt of a harem and a reverse harem too. Its weird isn't it?

I also had a lucid dream once, it was inside a relative's house, i was laying down on the sofa and there was red lighting. It ended pretty quickly tho, cuz when I closed my eyes (because I thought this would wake me up. it worked tho) and i opened them I woke up immediately and jumped up slightly sweating, that's all I can really remember about it.

12. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    hUH? Whut?

13. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    You were too late :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:

14. Villager Anonymous

Villager Anonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Occasionally I have nightmares where people or monsters try to kill me or I accidentally find a secret passage in a dirty bathroom that leads me to a serial killer and corpses he has hanging up. Honestly those aren't that bad and at least I get some action out of it. I used to have dreams where I am trying to climb a tall glass building but everything was super slippery so I struggled to climb and survive until I fell off. The really bad nightmares for me is definitely when I wake up in my room unable to move and a sinister presence approaches me, in some of these I can force myself to move slowly but at certain points everything resets and I wake up in danger having trouble moving. That last one is especially bad because I know I am dreaming but repeatedly think I woke up just to find I am stuck there.

Tech is life likes this.