Discussion Your thoughts and predictions for HSSB?(History Strongest Brother)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by UnknownSaint171, Jun 16, 2017.

1. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm caught up with the Translations now... But I still have a feeling Ye Jing alive though...We know that high devils can reincarnate... But Ye Jing was a abnormal existence with the Devil Emperor ring..so. Will he come back? Its not the end of the Devils yet and there will be a final boss..So if he does come back, certainly someone close to MC will die since Ye Jing would want to take/kill his woman like it was done for him. It would make sense right? Besides there's a lot of interactions and flirting with Feng there even though we know he will be with Sikong in the end...Sikong pops up every now and then, like foreshadowing from the start. It would also give a bigger part to Dragon Child if Feng the 'mother' died so. Also don't forget the conversation with Elder Fe. A love tragedy might happen.

What do you guys think of MC and his Father origin? I don't think they are Yans and the Mother background is also mysterious... Maybe their background has connection with Sikong? It would explain why MC and Yan Di and her are heaven defying. Its obvious she has a mysterious origin as well.
    Anyways these are not spoilers but baseless speculations. What do you think going happen? I only putted spoiler tags for those who haven't started the novel

2. congvthc

congvthc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hSSB is still popular? -.^ turn to another typical CN sht -_-

3. Sansome

Sansome A Kind and Honest Villager X

Reading List:
    Link
    Doulou dalu is the best!! No stupid kamehameha and tsubasa hold the ball for entire episode... mostly i want to facepalm the way authors cn novel drags the story too far... 1000+ chapters? NOPE!!

Wujigege likes this.
  4. Alixiron

Alixiron Demon King

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt that Ye Jing will show up again. His soul was completely destroyed and as far as I remember he was not a complete devil yet. Also where did you find that the MC ends up with Sikong ? According to spoilers from those who read ahead the MC gets engaged to Feng Yunsheng and doesn't care about the other ones (romantically)

5. Incarneous

Incarneous ☕ [Transcendent Eternality] [Alexfilia's Dad]

Reading List:
    Link
    As HSSB goes on, it gets into some really deep eastern mythology. Your casual reason might not get it. It's still pretty epic. I actually hated the transition from the original fight against main characters to a more normal xuanhuan, but once it fully transforms it almost reaches I Shall Seal the Heavens levels of epic. Of course it's not close to ending, so the epicness should increase.

Wujigege likes this.
  6. ElderMaOu

ElderMaOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are actually two types of devils in this novel so far, one being the fire ones that are invading from outside and the other being demons of hell(who are inclined more towards dark emotions), Ye Jing was part of the former and i don't think there was anything about them being eternal like demons of hell

rather than having him back i want another MC joining his sect but this time i want them to be successfully converted

as for predictions to be honest i've got nothing but Mehxistence gives some minor hints at the post for ending volume 3

Wujigege likes this.
  7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes you need to understand the subtleties to enjoy novels.
    Easter egg as we say in the comics community.
    If you don't get the joke, you don't laugh