Chinese You're More Beautiful Than The Moonlight 你比月色动人 by 笑佳人 Xiao Jia Ren (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : You're More Beautiful Than The Moonlight 你比月色动人
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/41_41199/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

It is from the same author who wrote Lovable Beauty, The Way of Favors/The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion, The Evil Man’s Lazy Lady, Joyous Debt and Be My Princess
    I love a devoted male lead
    Description :
    Lin Yue had to move out again, and her student Fu Nan wanted her to live with him, so she turned to her uncle Zhou Lin.

Zhou Lin: Rent is free, but you provide your own three meals.

When Zhou Lin saw Lin Yue's weak state, he offered to help. He seldom took her heavy suitcase from with one hand and carried it up to the fifth floor in one go. Seeing his strong and powerul back and his stretched muscles, at this moment, Lin Yue suddenly felt a big relief.

Lin Yue: I'm afraid that others misunderstand our relationship.

Zhou Lin: I'm a criminal police officer, so for now, I don't have time to think about that.

Later, when Zhou Lin hugged her and called "Little Moonlight*", she suddenly felt like she had received a slap in the face.

He would take her to work and pick her up, would send her roses, prepare her hot meals... And finally, he brought her home to meet his parents. All of these were obviously trivial matters, but Lin Yue felt very heartwarmed.

Fu Nan: All of you think my little matchmaker doesn't exist, right ?

Policemen : Boss, the ten-thousand-years-old iron tree finally blossomed!

We still have a long way to go, hope you've been well, please take care of me in the future.

*The female lead's first name, Yue, means "moon" in chinese.

2. Pennsterr21

Pennsterr21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
    Vico likes this.