Discussion Yours dream from today

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Diukes, Feb 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. I had wierd, but kind of interesting dream today so i wanted to share it. I also wanted to ask you about yours dreams, what were you guys dreaming about, share yours most interesting dream. And how often do you have nightmares? I dunno if the dream of mine can be count like nightmare, it was scary at some places, but overall it was quite unique, i never had dream like this. I mean when im dreaming then 9 out of 10 times i am myself in that dream, you know, mybe i am someone or something else like ghost or or anything, but someone who know me will recognize me easly. But not this time.

I was in some kind of place, it was almost like maze, but not the rpg styled maze, more like shopping mall, school corridors maze. I was with a girl that i probably know, but im not sure. Then all of sudde many people come out form one of the doors. There long haired, pretty girl amongs them. The girl i was with started to kill them i was like wtf why. Then it went black and when i wake up i was this pretty long haired (im not sure anymore if she was white or blonde) girl. There were more people with me. There was also the girl i was with, smiling. She told us that we can run, but we wont escape anyway from her. But she treadet us now not like targets to kill but more like her slaves. So we started to run. I did remember the way out, it was straight one. There were few entrances. Dunno how i knew. At the first one was the girl i knew, similing. I was like wtf, but she didn't notice me. So i went to the other one. I went out, the place was in some kind park. It was like shopping mall (there were many people and cars). And it was railed by fence. Someone from outside (they looked like typical mothers from anime, the kind looking ones) helped me to get out, one of them at least. She reached the hand to me and pulled me up. They were also helping others to escape. I run out of the park into the modern city. There were many shops, and i have seen mcdonald way off in the distance. I was at upper ground. I started to run down. I just wanted to get out of here. But somehow i ended up at the entrance to the park i escaped from, again. I was kind of confused and scared so i started to run. I din't pay attention to anyhting, i was just running (there were some cars and trams that i alomst bumped into, but i din't care). Then i run into some police officers. They asked me for my ID. I was like wtf, what id, i am girl now, where i can find my id. So i started to run away from them. And they chased me like i was some kind of cryminal. There were many of them, with guns and dogs. Finally someone shooted me. I wake up in some aerie or more like penthouse. There was a guy that told me he was my brother. I asked him if he know where my father is. He told me that he's comming with new id. And then my father arrived, he was looking like some kind of businessman. He gave me new id. I felt that something was wrong, like something was about to happend, i was about to start running away. But then i wake up

Sorry for bad english. I still have quite some problems with grammar ;p

yun yun yun, Varno and Shem like this.
  2. Zeraphin

Zeraphin Local Aphrodisiac Dealer

Reading List:
    Link
    The last time I had a good dream was when I was a teen

naghi32 likes this.
  3. Diukes

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, thats kind of sad, fells bad for you xD

Shaiole likes this.
  4. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I have many dreams before . and lots of nightmares.

My last dream was like two days ago? It was a nsfw yaoi dream <.<;; I swear I'm not a pervert but heck, I really did dream about it. And it felt so real *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

DontDieWithMe and Diukes like this.
  5. HavekZero

HavekZero A well meaning, contributing member of this forum

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at this point in life where all my dreams end up with me awakening to a morning wood and a bit of a workout for my right hand :blobsad:

EDIT : nightmares? Pfft, sleep is for the weak and nightmares are for sissies.

noarmado, naghi32, Cite and 2 others like this.
  6. Warger

Warger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "It"

7. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Had a dream of falling down a mountain, not that one where you freefall, literally a whole night of dreaming about rolling down a mountain and hitting lots of rocks,trees and stuff on the way down without end before waking up.

8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember my dream today~
    still wanna see how my trilogy dream end though
    3 different live connected with artifact, organization and name
    really interesting

Diukes likes this.
  9. Diukes

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, some dreams are just like novels. You can try writing a novel based on them xD

asriu likes this.
  10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm suck at writing story:LOL:

11. Kanna Kamui

Kanna Kamui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My dream is to become a NEN user . HxH

Attached Files:

jinxs2011 likes this.
  12. Linley

Linley 【Linlin】【The Love Doctor】【NUF Nicknamer】

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a reoccurring dream about some friends and I eating hamburgers, but then the hamburgers go rampant and chase us through town, slowly eating my friends until finally eating me

13. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember my dreams this night, but the last dream I distinctly remember involved me watching Hitler commit suicide... Assignment research can make your dreams weird.

14. IXAzraelXI

IXAzraelXI < Atheistic Angel >

Reading List:
    Link
    on the dreams i remember it is always a lucid dream 2-3 a week. i'm no scientist but how i usually go about it is sorta hypnosis mantra as i am drifting off. i will dream. i will remember. when i dream, i am all. couple chants verbal rest are internal 60% attempts works

Diukes likes this.
  15. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    wet dream?

16. jinxs2011

jinxs2011 [Rebel Against Normality][Writer of the Unusual]

Reading List:
    Link
    Something about taking care of chickens and a tiny meteorite surrounded by tonnes of flies was last night's dream.
    As for nightmares... I dunno, once or twice a month? Usually a zombie apocalypse for some reason. I've never even watched a zombie movie or tv show!
    The dreams I enjoy the most have this sort of pseudo zero-g... I fall to the ground, but I don't get hurt, and even things like climbing ladders can be done with a single finger~

Diukes likes this.
  17. kouhei

kouhei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this recurring dream where I'm slowly walking up the stairs of a tall building and it felt like I don't have control over my body. When I got to the rooftop, I somehow stay at the edge of the building before free falling to concrete ground and then I wake up with a sore body and it felt like I was sweating before waking up. Not sure but I think I felt the pain when falling down.

18. Macrendil Ysmir

Macrendil Ysmir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone remember that arc in "A certain magical index" where almost everyone had changed bodies? I had a dream that was kinda like that. It was confusing as heck because everytime someone showed up I went "Hey Carl! .. wait, your Lisa!" and it got even more confusing when I started waking up, because suddenly I could only see from a high left angle with half closed eyes and my eyes wouldnt open any further no matter what. The eye part is recurring everytime I have a dream and start waking up. It's getting more annoying than weird tbh.

19. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't dream. When I was younger I did but all I had were nightmares so I think my subconscious has done me a favor and made all my dreams become forgotten now. The only time I come close to dreaming is when I am half awake and can therefore lightly control everything going on. That's the only way I can dream.

Like only nightmares... it did help desensitize me to horror movies though... Silver Lining?

One bad one I had was a vivid dream loop.
    I would wake up, get killed by a masked man in bed.
    Wake up "phew, just a dream" open my door, get killed.
    Wake up, run out of my room screaming. Get killed.
    Wake up, don't move a muscle or say anything. Super tense wait just to get killed.
    Wake up. Didn't move a muscle. Sun came up, realized I was actually awake. Felt so fucking happy. Didn't get killed.

They were a blast, I had worse ones too but they played out like a novella. Ain't got the time.

20. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know exactly what your dreams meant....

You've been reading too much novels in nuf....
    Go to a meeting and sober up bro....