Question Ze tian Je: does it get better

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by WhenDogsFly, May 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. WhenDogsFly

WhenDogsFly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently on chapter 154. The novel started with a really interesting mc. I love his patience, calmness, and innocence. I understood why he initially didn't want to return the marriage vow. But after all that drama, why does he still refuse to return it if he doesn't even intend to marry the girl??

Also, all the scorn and ridicule he receives from everyone kinda gets on my nerves. Does it ever stop? When does the mc actually become strong so that he can shut up everyone up??

2. Eldau

Eldau And now for something completely different

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an incredibly slow burn in the beginning, but he does progress through those initial stages where he gets ridiculed.

I can't say when exactly it gets "better" since it's been so long since I've read it, but the overall experience was incredibly satisfying.
    If I had to put a scenario as when the tone really starts shifting, then it'd be when the two characters meet up.

WhenDogsFly likes this.
  3. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese novels?

Dont expect any of them get better over time. Usually they die down around 300 chapters.

4. bear

bear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with eldau, it is definitely one of the better novels out there. If you liked the start, you will probably like the rest of it too.
    I think he doen't become the strongest until the end, just very uniquely strong before that and gets a important position.
    And it's a chinese novel. There will always people ridiculing him. The amount of people just gets lower with time, it will just take you another 100-200 chapters. It is a slow novel.

WhenDogsFly likes this.
  5. Wakashii

Wakashii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it depends on what you like tbh. Mao Ni's novels are very slow, but when you see the end of the 'plot', bro, holy, all of them are amazing. It will get much better and if you continue to read, you are going to see some bad ass moments of the MC. He will eventualy became strong, but it's not the usual cliché of him fighting every time, it's going to be the same pace and you are going to see much more fights of the other strong guys in the novel...

I wouldn't say it's one of the best novels because it's really slow, but It's a very good one.

-----

The romance is going to be much better and he'll make everyone shut up, you have to at least read until the first plot is done!

6. prasantbagale

prasantbagale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go for Joy of Life, Nightfall, Way of choices. These novels have their own vast world and a charm. It may be slow and a little dull at the beginning but as you keep reading, you can't help but immerse into their world. They will completely capture you.

So Don't stop and keep on reading because the novels are just getting started.

7. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It did. Most people acknowledge his knowledge first and later on his strength. His cultivation are broken because of his body condition, but he did skip several stages later.

It's a nice novel, but the ending feel unfinished