Spoiler Ze Tian Ji Spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by shivaay, Sep 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. shivaay

shivaay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for Ze tian ji spoiler.

I read story till he cancels his wedding goes to his mother asking her to kill only him and leave his friends. Then she tells him he is not her son but his martial brother is. Pope takes the chance to kill her.

It was long before i read it so some parts might be incorrect is anyone continuing with the raws if so can you spoil us.

2. Mr.Bush

Mr.Bush 《First President》《Time traveller》《Hidden Pervert 》

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the mother?

3. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to wuxiaworld forum
    His mother that is not truly his mother ? The Divine queen.

4. Mr.Bush

Reading List:
    Link
    So why does she want to kill him ?
    And i suspect that Wang Zhi Ce is black robe is that true ?

5. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read spoilers , but does she truly wants to kill him? Sounds more like the assumptions of third parties ,even CCS thought like that , but in the end she saved his life and changed his fate.
    The divine queen was an authoritative figure , someone dares to dify her ? killed without mercy and CCS is someone to not care about conventions so he might have gone to her bad side , for example she wanted Xu You Rong to marry the southern guy because she thought he was the best for XYR (or maybe bacause of politic reasons), hence CCS's charade of the marrieage may be seen as defying her authority , but at the same time CCS piqued her interest.
    The one that is truly an asshole and want CCS's death is CCS'master Taoist Ji.
    I dunno about Wang Zhi Ce

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  6. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the Divine Queen is a rather enigmatic and interesting character. I'd say she is the most interesting out of all characters in ZTJ. The Divine Queen hates the royal family (Chen) because she thinks that they are all the same with their idea that women cannot rule and that they are not supposed to stand out and what not. You have to remember that the setting is in Ancient China although I can guarantee that this novel isnt a misogynist novel. She thought that CCS was also the same as the other Chen's but constantly ponders what type of person he is as his actions confuses her. The "Squirrel" plays a role in highlighting the 3 times that portrayed CCS's character to Divine Queen of which she concluded that he is a kind person unlike other Chen's. You can say that she saved him because of his character and not because he is her son.

Divine Queen later also understands that his son (CCS's older fellow apprentice) is a kind person as he sought to heal her wound although he felt danger emitting from her body and admitted that she finally has two sons by the time of her death.

From how I understood the story, the Divine Queen only had 1 (?) son and that is CCS's fellow apprentice. There are many rumours in the story and its hard to tell which is true since we dont have a direct revelation on what happened to CCS's fellow apprentice when he was young but it didnt seem to me that Divine Queen will try to kill him but rather the people around her like Zhou Tong thought she did. She is the type of person that defies what all wants her to do and thats why she partially decided to save CCS.

Wang Zhi Ce is appears twice in the story so far. Once in Hidden Pavilion Mountain saving CCS from Old Demon Lord, another in the hill watching CCS fight against the Old Demon Lord 3 years after Divine Queen's death. Bie Yanghong also met him and plead him for help to fight against the Demons but he remained silent in answer.

7. Mr.Bush

Reading List:
    Link
    Hay are you are the translater of ZTJ ?

8. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I just read this novel for like the tenth time though. So even through MTL I can pretty much understand everything after the 5th time. I was gonna semi translate through editting the LNMTL version and my little chinese comprehension (I'm chinese).

9. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to remember though, for most characters in ZTJ there isnt a direct answer to everything. For example, most of the answers I had for Divine Queen is through the interpretation of her thoughts and actions.

Mr.Bush likes this.
  10. Mr.Bush

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz do ,i can only understant about 60% on LNMTL right now

11. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I am not allowed to do that as Gravity Translations is currently translating this project and it would be inappropriate for me to make an editted LNMTL version. Although I dont think theres a problem with editted LNMTL versions but it would take away some of the views for the actual translation. I dont want to poach.

12. Mr.Bush

Reading List:
    Link
    If i ware you i would have said ''Fk everyone else '' but it looks like you are one of those nice guys

13. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its unnecessary conflict. Furthermore, the current ZTJ translation speed is actually quite fast compared to before. I miss Shiroyuki and Flowerblossom translations though.

14. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not translate Jiang Ye then?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry sorry couldn't help it.

15. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished reading Jiang Ye too but without the help of LNMTL its much harder to translate. My Chinese comprehension is limited unfortunately. Also, Dark Translations seems to have picked it up although they translate at snail speed due to having too much projects.