Resolved Zerg, China destroyed and transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bpnyeet, Jul 12, 2022.

1. bpnyeet

bpnyeet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm trying to find this story. I know the plot but idk how many chapters far it is. Please help.

So, aliens (zerg) invaded earth and the queen put her eggs on China. China sacrifices itself to get rid of the eggs, the rest of humanity goes to Mars, giving Chinese the cold shoulder when the nuclear bombs incapacitated their travel to Mars.

This chinese teenager found the formula to help the planet either go to Mars, turn into a habitable place or get enough energy to sustain being on Mars. He was adopted by this westerner (American?), who then stole his formula and got all the fame for it. He goes into hiding when no one believes him. Few years later, he is interviewed and it's livestreamed. The cameraman is a spy sent by his dad and the dad's military friend. He says there was something wrong with the original formula, that a constant was actually a variable. He then shows a shpere his dad and the scientists created on the basis of his formula, points to a part that he says will explode and it does. Exposing his "dad" for being a thief. He then says something about them being racist towards China and that now they will be in the same desperate state cus he won't help. Then he leaves.

The next chapter (?) is someone is targeted by a car, then only 1 person is saved. The woman who did that has a system and the CEO of this technology company (only 1 saved) can mind read her conversations with her system. Turns out the 2nd best worker (also a woman) in also has a system. Their goal is to steal his "luck". The chinese adopted from last chapter transmigrated into a new secretary (of the mindreader CEO) with the same name. The adopted slays the system in his head with pure logic.

2. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This post is a headache to read in dark mode…

Shaiole likes this.
  3. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    There are so many wrong with that novel or description...

Might as well tell us that Angels are made in China

4. Triciavdu

Triciavdu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is called God of learning

bpnyeet likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You dare not give China face?! EXPLODE:blobtriumph:

bpnyeet likes this.
  6. bpnyeet

bpnyeet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    writting box is black for me ;-;

someone said:
    it's called "god of learning"

i tried to find this and if it's "i am truly the god of learning" its not this one. thank u tho

OMG THANK U SO MUCH THE EXACT TITILE IS "LEARNING GOD IN HAND, I HAVE THE WORLD"

guys dont forget that this china is fictional

7. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    i for one am grateful that in an alternate universe ppl wont have to destroy their braincells from reading shittier than MTL translations coming from CHYNA....

bpnyeet likes this.