LCD Zhan Xian

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Keon, Dec 24, 2015.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy coveting the pill was only one of many. There were tons more that were jealous of him receiving her kind regard.

I could have sworn that the one who instigated Chu Heng initially was stated to be someone who was chasing that girl. If I'm misremembering though, then its certainly possible that it was the master of one of those idiots doing his disciple what he thought was a minor favor. Honestly, I'd have to reread the chapter where he joined the sect, but I know it says who it was and why they did it.

2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as I can remember the dude that first caused issue was Chu Heng disciple and only reason was to curry favor with "Uncle Lu" from GHS. Now if Uncle Lu has Yang Xi as a disciple than that explains it cause for some reason Yang Xi has it in for Yang Chen [maybe cause he was too friendly with his sister dunno never said]

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'd have to re-read the chapter, but from what I can remember, the author linked everything back to jealousy over the way the girl treated him. As for the exact details, without re-reading, I'd just have to assume that Uncle Lu was either one of her admirers or a supporter of one of her admirers. Either way, he likely didn't think that he was kicking a hornet's nest when he tried to suppress a random mortal trying to become a cultivator in a second rate sect. I doubt he put much thought into it beyond gloating at the stupidity of the uppity peasant. What came after that was mostly Chu Heng being stupid on his own. I don't know how much input he was even getting from the GHS, but I doubt they were putting in even a tenth of the effort he was prior to the most recent incident.

4. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea looks like it was nothing more than Shi Fairy acting out of character [took an interest in YC] that ruffled a few feathers and from there it snowballed out of control with YC slapping LMH and GHS in the face repeatedly.

on that note wonder when the next run in with YC and Shi Fairy and the little girl that was saved will be. Wonder if the little girl views YC as her savior or a monster?

5. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty crazy that this entire situation developed because of Shi Fairy's one impulsive act to give a mortal a pill. Although it's safe to assume that something probably would have happened in the future to put Yang Chen at odds with the GHS, but so far everything has stemmed from that single act. Chu Heng wouldn't have tried to assassinate YC, YC wouldn't have gained notoriety for killing them, wouldn't have been unsuccessfully suppressed on the Heavenly Stairs, the JieDan masters wouldn't have conspired against him, and Pure Yang Hall wouldn't have become openly hostile with them.

I think it's safe to assume that Hall Master Liang is working in the shadows for GHS so conflict was inevitable at some point, but it wouldn't quite have been as overt as it is right now.

6. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well in a few centuries to 1k years or so the LMH splits from PYP and joins GHS so there has to be some backdoor communication between LMH-GHS.
    also curious about those rumors why hasn't the ppl during the Heaven Seizing Pill said anything. The insults at YC by CH really attack those 5 elders more than anyone else since it calls their judgment into account if they would let themselves get duped by a qi layer cultivator.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The rumor doesn't actually say that they were duped though. It just says that he's vastly overstating his role in making the pill. Still I don't know why the Yuan Ying cultivators who were there whose fire he didn't take aren't taking this opportunity to butter him up. Though its possible that their sects have asked them to keep quiet.

Elder Wu probably has faith in him to deal with this matter himself and so is politely staying out of it. If someone above the foundation stage said these kinds of things though, then he might step in to "educate" them.

8. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Elder Wu understands that YY likes to handle his own problems (given the way they parted last). He also knows that stepping in might ruin something YY has cooked up himself, he probably knows that if YY isn't acting then there's a reason. They have a very good understanding of each other.

Unfortunately, in this case YY was being kept in the dark, so it wasn't until now that he's able to address the problem of the Pure Yang Palace being slandered. I'm sure Elder Wu's keeping his eye on the situation, and we'll see him at some point in the future.

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    wonder if YC will take a few GHS ppl prisoner to bring back to the sect to further shame GHS and exposé them for being "evil" and meddling in the affairs of another sect. While fixing all the negative rumors CH started

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how they were able to convince themselves that he was an easy target. He would never have made it out of the Immortal Falling Well if he was. He'd have died in the first few days. Are they stupid? Or did they somehow manage to convince themselves that the IFW was a kinder place than where they are right now? If so, then they're obviously brain dead and this isn't technically murder anymore ;)

I doubt it. Its not really his style. Plus, there's no way for him to prove that they tried to ambush him and with his reputation being what it is right now, it would be more likely to start a war than to actually resolve anything.

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well he did have those few guys just begging to tell their secrets so as to die faster. so having some GHS members of different lvls just begging to spill their guts about helping CH may help dmg GHS rep in the Cultivation world. YC wants to destroy PHS foundation so he needs to weaken GHS as much as he strengthens PYP's power for when he ascends

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That sort of thing is barely acceptable when done to rouge cultivators that tried to kill you. If you did it to sect disciples, regardless of what you got them to say, it would be a basis for war. The GHS could justifiably say that CH had broken their minds and told them what to say. That this evil person that inflicts his demonic magics on the innocent can't be allowed to live. Since several sects want him dead already for various selfish reasons, it wouldn't take much to convince them to join GHS in declaring war on the PYP. Unless Elder Wu is still around, but even then, I doubt the GHS is completely without its own Da Cheng cultivators. It couldn't hold its position as number one if it was.

Of course, if he can prove their involvement in some other way, then he totally should. Any damage he can do to their reputation without damaging his own is a good thing for his long term plans.

13. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished the chapter 33, i noticed from the beginning but the naming sense is really bad... :'(

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    calling it......that snake will turn into a hot woman

15. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun fact : Snake usually mate all day
    now please get dirty thinking

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Medusa had enough of Xiao Yan and jumped worlds

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    this is starting to look interesting hope GHS rep takes a massive beating after trying to steal from that larger sect

18. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Is c109 broken for anyone else?

19. kinunatzs

kinunatzs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if did Yang Chen told his master about his past life and if so what chapter is it?

20. sorenman1

sorenman1 The Forgotten Engineer of Legends

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, its been a while. I just wanted to ask how well is the translation after bluesilver did the first few chapters been holding up?