Zither Emperor(misunderstanding chapter)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Bright_Lucky_Star, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    okay this is just for fun.
    Ye Yin Zhu advanced two steps forward, his clear gaze becoming imposing. “Senior Hai Yang, regardless of what you feel, you must not move. You must not make any movements. I’m starting.”
    Sura stood outside the door. At this moment, he found that his mood wasn’t very good. He didn’t know if it was because Ye Yin Zhu saw Hai Yang’s naked upper body, or because of his discussion with Ye Yin Zhu today. He didn’t know why, but his mood had become very restless. At this moment, he heard Xiang Luan’s voice echo from within the villa.
    “Ye Yin Zhu, you made Hai Yang take off her clothes. If you can’t do it, don’t blame me if I’m rude to you.”
    “Hey, move a little slower, okay? She’s a girl. Gentle, you must be gentle. Don’t you see Hai Yang’s frown?”
    “Ye Yin Zhu, this thing is both long and thick. Is it really okay to just stick it in? Won’t it bleed?!”

Listening to Xiang Luan’s continuous chatter, Sura felt as if his whole body was trembling and burning up. Although he was fully aware of the process being conducted currently, he had previously traveled through the entire upper region of the continent. It was hard to avoid thinking of the naughty slant of those words. His face flashed red, then white. If he didn’t take into consideration his current status, he really would have immediately charged into the villa.

2. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    English is so vague(or is it ambivalent?). The lewdness sprouts from mentioning it and inferring the "it" is the penis or the vagina. There is also the context where "long and thick" can refer to almost anything, "take off her clothes", and "move a little slower", which makes it even lewder.