Forgotten Title Zombie Apocalypse novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MMafia, Nov 9, 2022.

1. MMafia

MMafia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously forgot the title of the novel, but it was fairly older work maybe 2015?
    I do remember that MC a male returned back a day or 2 before the zombie outbreak after dying some time in to it.
    Also theres wore no systems or generic leveling or skills things, the only thing they did to power up was eating meat from zombie heads after killing them, and the whole plot was about finding a safe place to hole up and start living again, while the zombies wore evolveing and becoming stronger. The novel took place in China to i dont remember any specific city's thou

I know its not alot to go on but please, you guys are my last hope, been screening internet for the last 2 days finding nothing.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
  2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s tough.
    Did the MC have any companions?
    What was his usual weapon of choice?
    Did the MC stay in the city. The outskirts. The wilderness?
    Did he have a favorite mode of travel?
    Could describe some of the evolved forms of zombies?

3. GregLikesBooks

GregLikesBooks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meat from zombie heads? Are you sure it wasn't crystal nuclei from zombie heads?

4. MMafia

MMafia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember about companions specificaly but they left hes native city and picked up survivors on the way grouping up i do believe it was a big group with multiple cars and was growing along the way. Im positive there was some kind of zombie kings that could control other zombies but i dont remember any of the lower tier ones.

Yes i remember that part well, it was a small piece of meat from the brain and they needed to purify it with some strong alcohol before eating it, there wore also some physical excercise involved after eating it but i dont remember that part clearly

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
    Cutter Masterson likes this.
  5. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, then it's probably not the one I thought. I thought you might be looking for Dominion's End, but in that story they eat crystals they find in the heart of the zombies irrc (or head, might be the head)

6. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Sorry. In the beginning I thought maybe, but hearing the details. Nope
    Still I feel bad leaving you high and dry.
    Here’s one of my favorite
    https://www.novelhall.com/code-zulu-alpha-nerd-in-the-apocalypse-10650/