Discussion What are the best, satisfying endings to manga for you?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Baron Carpi, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Baron Carpi

Baron Carpi 『Wandering Artist』『Bacon』️⚜️

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I got the idea from the Worst ending ever. thread. http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/worst-ending-ever.31691/ :coffee:

I was just wondering what was the best, most satisfying ending to a manga that you have ever read? You could even put multiple manga endings that you found satisfying. If you can't think of one, then an alright ending for you.

I've read so many manga over the years that it is hard to decide, but if I have to choose a recent one I read, I would say Spirit Circle. Well, there's also some manga that ended recently, and I think some of them had alright endings, while others... ugh.

2. Truerror

Truerror Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    H2 and Eyeshield 21.

Oh, and Law of Ueki. Yes, I know it was rushed. Yes, it was still satisfying.

Baron Carpi likes this.
  3. UnknownFilter

UnknownFilter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked Imawa no Kuni no Alice.
    Was a good ending and they didn't give his response, probably to indicate that there is no right answer but the answer you think.

4. Deleted member 37987

Deleted member 37987 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Among my favourite ending in terms of satisfaction I'd put Sket Dance. Why? Because the ending was so elongated it was like a volume long, and just so many things are resolved in it. It gives a real conclusion and shows the spirit of departure and all. The only disappointment... Well that'd be romance I guess, but still, it was just so great with the story about Switch finally being concluded.