Spoiler Side Character Transmigrations : The Final Boss is No Joke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Oct 2, 2017.

1. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't remember about bad system either, as for why they so concerned about SS & FC's relationship is probably because they want to use FC to control SS

LokaLari likes this.
  2. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, it felt like the other way around. SS at the time of the story is a hermit who doesn't get involved with the rest of society at large. FC is a loose canon who could potentially go around destroying worlds by accident. It makes more sense for them to try to want to control FC's destructive tendencies by having SS "tame" him.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    LokaLari, Jevanka926, Bella94 and 4 others like this.
  3. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well that what i remember, though my memory about this whole scheme business is veeeery fuzzy..... :notlikeblob:

nielyti likes this.
  4. Selfish_Lover

Selfish_Lover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 5 arcs, and she didn't sleep with anyone!
    Will it keep going on like this? I want something hot:love:

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 arcs? She already did it with FengCi in Arc 3 iirc

There's not gonna be smutty hawt level scenes in it. At least, the version I MTLed don't have much mentions about the deeds.

Bella94 and midnight reader like this.
  6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone pls make a full arc 11 summary

7. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much. The titles makes me want to read arc 19:hmm:

Deleted member 190796 likes this.
  8. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any one please summary arc 11?Who is Feng Ci in this arc?

9. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    the priest, I think I saw some sort of short description of this arc here in the thread

10. Rouge_of_Breath

Rouge_of_Breath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda late, but if anybody wants to know, (@Damia ) Feng Ci is Ling Yue in this arc, a priest from the monastery. I just went with MTL for this, so if it's not very good, sorry, that's all I understood from the jumble of words lmao

Shi Sheng transmigrates into the prime minister of a matriarchal ancient China dynasty court - in which women are in charge instead of men. The MC this time 'round is a transmigrator too, from modern times, into a princess of the empress. The cliche unfavored idiotic princess. Original was a reverse harlem with MC in the middle, and Duan Qingyun, the original fiance of Shi Sheng runs off to be with her. Tug of war, blah blah blah and MC ruins the original prime minister because of him.

Anyway Shi Sheng being who she is gives not a fuck and lets him go. Dai Yue and Yue Ying her servants are baffled because their master suddenly changed (in personality).

The objectives for this world were to protect the Jun Family (Prime minister's family), iirc. The Jun family has grown so strong that the empress feels threatened to the point where she's determined they're going to rebel against her.

Anyway Shi Sheng attends court, the Empress, makes a shoe of giving her concubines, Shi Sheng accepts and the Empress is in shock because everyone knows the concubines are a way to keep an eye on her. When they arrive though all Shi Sheng has them do is do household chores in-order to even see her lol

Time passes, word gets out that the MC!princess offended the priests of Mt. Wanyuan for a ritual to the heavens (there's a drought) and Shi Sheng is assigned to go. She reluctantly goes, and eventually meets younger brother of Long Yue, our Feng Ci. She asks him where the (head? Master?) Of the monastery is, and threatens him at swordpoint before getting that you'd have to fly to get to the place, which she does. She also gets a hidden mission to take Ling Yue as her husband and deducts it's Feng Ci.

Upon seeing Ling Yue, she tells him to come with her to the capital lmao, after they have a short swordfight because he thought she was going to attack him. He eventually tells her he can't do the heavenly sacrifice, only his master can. Shi Sheng says it's fine, she'll protect him if he fails.

Ling Yue:I don't need your protection.
    Shi Sheng: Why not? The Empress is terrible when angry, the road is long, and I am powerful. Think about it.

He eventually agrees to go with her and they return to the capital. Though they have to attend a banquet immediately for some reason (probably to welcome the priest? Since the monastery is still greatly respected for some reason). Everyone doesn't believe in Ling Yue because he's too young, and they force him to drink. Shi Sheng blows her top off when they succeed and Ling Yue looks like he's been spiked with something. She forces the whoever it was forcing Ling Yue to drink to also drink a jar of wine. Everyone is terrified, but Shi Sheng forced everyone who joined in earlier to also drink before leaving the hall.

Shi Sheng: Don't forget, what his position and my position is.

Crown princess Jiang Zhi helps take Ling Yue out to cool off before it's revealed the wine had aphrodisiacs in it. Shi Sheng comes in as Jiang Zhi is taking off Ling Yue's coat and first thinks that if Ling Yue is doing pa pa pa with Jiang Zhi then he's definitely not Feng Ci but then she notices that this is rape. She rescues Ling Yue, almost stabs Jiang Zhi and returns to the prime minister's house.

A night passes in which Shi Sheng has numerous doctors inspect Ling Yue but they all tell her he's been poisoned with something incurable. Not sure how but I think she solved it using her spiritual power?

Anyway Ling Yue wakes up the next morning holding Shi Sheng's hand. Seeing him finally ok, Shi Sheng heads off to the palace. Her two servants come in and help Ling Yue.

Ling Yue: I also want to go to the palace.
    Dai Yue and Ying Yue: Mistress says, be reassured, you do not need to worry, Jun will handle it.
    Ling Yue: ....

Anyway she tramples everyone in the court and interrogates them all to figure out who gave Ling Yue the poison. Everyone eventually says the crown princess did it. Shi Sheng stabs a few people, everyone is alarmed.

The Empress finally feels threatened enough to kidnap Ling Yue's little brother (the one Shi Sheng met in the monastery before), because he's important to Ling Yue and then in relation to Shi Sheng. Shi Sheng saves him, sets fire the whole prison before leaving but the Empress still thinks it's all going to plan.

She also brings over Jiang Zhi so Ling Yue can kill her for trying to rape him. Small moment where she tries to bring him over to her side by promising him a position as concubine lol

The day of the heavenly sacrifice arrives, it fails. Ling Yue tells all that it's because the heavens were dissatisfied with the monarchy. The Empress threatens to behead him and etc. even surrounding him before Shi Sheng says them all before declaring that if anyone comes closer she'll lop their heads off.

Everyone thinks she's going to declare a rebellion by then but nope lol she goes back home with Ling Yue. The empress vomits blood from anger.

Shi Sheng (to the Empress): The best way to keep your crown is to not provoke me.

Anyway since the ritual is done Ling Yue decides to go back to the monastery. Shi Sheng states she's going with him. He asks for his sword and Shi Sheng barges straight into the palace to get it straight from the Empress (which was funny because she just finished rolling on the sheets with her concubine) then leaves straight after lol

Dai Yue and Yung Yue take care of Gu Su (the little brother) also to take him away from both Shi Sheng and Ling Yue's sight since he's dependent on Ling Yue

Shi Sheng flirts with Ling Yue, the whole way, but relents when she almost kisses him and he gets angry. Ling Yue returns to his previous room in the monastery he looks for a box where I think his master leaves him messages?

The paper reads to follow his heart and he decides to go back to Shi Sheng.

Brief moment where he asks her how many men she has in her courtyard and she says he's the only one. Then she asks what's in the box he's holding, if he kisses her she won't persist. He drops it off the cliff instead lol

Anyway they return. I forgot what happens after, all I can remember is that Duan Qingyun tried to get back with her by staging a "hero rescues the beauty" scene but she sees through it instead lololol

A brief misunderstanding happens when she says she's going to see Duan Qingyun and Ling Yue overhears. She chases him down and explains she's going to kill him because otherwise he'll do something drastic (I think that's the reason)

Stuff happens eventually she gets to blow up MC's residence and MC escapes anyway. One of the empress' generals encircles the capital, trying to capture everyone inside and the empress is distressed. She realizes it's Jiang Yan (MC) who set this up with the crown prince of another country to take her off the throne. Shi Sheng then handles the problem and throws grenades at the opposing army lmao. MC was smug thinking as a modern person no one can beat her but lmao Shi Sheng slayed that thought

There's also a moment here where Ling Yue asks Shi Sheng outright if there are past lives and if that was why he felt familiar with her, and she pursues him from their first meeting. She tells him yes and he also asks if she's from another time and space and she also says yes, though she's afraid he would be terrified of her. Ling Yue kisses her straight before telling her not to worry about it, he was just curious.

They have a grand wedding, the Empress finally realized that Shi Sheng doesn't care at all about being Empress as long as they don't touch her position as prime minister and Ling Yue.

They live for about 40 years together before she returns to the system space.

In the end she still fails the main mission because after she died the Jun family fell to ruins from all the chaos she caused, also she never left behind a heir for the family lol

RaiLi, Bella94, 08phamann and 13 others like this.
  11. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. AmebaRing

AmebaRing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can smn spoil the end about mc background? Still guess, first arcs were the best while teasing readers with the relation between mc n ml

LokaLari likes this.
  13. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler next arc

14. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had read till arc 3(not finished yet) however there still no romance in there which make me disappointed, so tell me which arc would the female mc really fall in love and consummate their marriage with the guy(u know what i mean), in arc1 and 2 ,,there is no love at all although they did get married T.T

15. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You haven't read the spoiler yet? Anyway, just read on until the ML is called Feng Ci. That's when the romance part starts to kick in.

16. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 3 is where mc fall in love and consummate marriage with feng ci.
    At 7 arc where mc realize feng ci is same person. Next arc beginning for mc to pursue ml.

Bella94 and morticia_addams like this.
  17. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any one wamt to spoil arc 12?

18. raspberilicious

raspberilicious Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get the link for the Raws?

19. Chrysan