Spoiler A Tale of One Lady and Two Men

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Merinonoesmipresidente, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Merinonoesmipresidente

Merinonoesmipresidente Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG].

Title : A Tale of One Lady and Two Men

Description (Novel Updates):

Nadia Ingram was a Duke’s daughter who just wanted to be loved. At the behest of her family, she entered an arranged marriage with the arrogant and self-indulgent Marquis Edwin R. Elantz.

However, as she was trying to come to terms with her new life as a married woman, she somehow reunited with her ex-lover, Asheel Khurshid, who was Edwin’s knight.

This marriage, which she had wanted to be peaceful and uneventful, grew turbulent in the presence of the two men in her life.

“Don’t tell me you just got back from rolling around in bed with some other bastard? You smell like c*m.”

“…Th-that isn’t the case at all!”

Inside her dress, Asheel’s fluids trickled down to her knees, but Nadia still firmly denied it. She almost broke out in cold sweat as she pretended that nothing was amiss.

It was a relief that she was good at controlling her expressions, but she continued to avoid the persistent gaze directed at her, hoping that he would just drop the subject and let it go.

“Then, is it mine?”

He drew close to whisper into her ear, dirty words leaving his languid tongue as he teased her with a hint of sadistic glee.

“You must have had fun until early morning, hm? It’d be nice if you could make sure to handle it properly so we won’t need to worry about any illegitimate children. How are you doing now, is it leaking out?”

Nadia felt the blood drain from her face.

▸ Edwin R. Elantz – the most powerful man in the Empire; surrounded by many bad rumors after gaining the trust of the Emperor; would do however as he pleased; an apathetic-looking eye candy who actually has a twisted personality; uses his eloquence well

▸ Asheel Khurshid – a commoner knight; with his skills alone, he managed to rise to the position of deputy commander of the best knight order in the Empire; quiet and calm; rarely loses his temper, but he definitely would if someone pushed his buttons

▸ Nadia Ingram – hails from a ducal family on the verge of bankruptcy; suffered from a childhood devoid of warmth and affection; unlike how she appears while pretending to be arrogant, truthfully she’s naive and vulnerable

▸ “I’m a greedy man. I have no plans of sharing you at all. That’s why… you’d better consider your actions very carefully.”

NU Link

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Official Title :
    귀부인과 두 남자

Official Novel:
    Spoiler :

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  3. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers! ANYONE?! I'll be camping out here...

Missjacksm likes this.
  4. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML??? Will she be caught??? Spoilers please!

Missjacksm likes this.
  5. Missjacksm

Missjacksm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone reading chapter 20?

6. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's her husband Edwin

rairia17 and MLisMyHubby like this.
  7. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh… thanks! Actually I don’t like both the husband and the knight as they are both scumbags!:blobtorch: But I kept reading it because I want to know if she can escape this predicament and if there will be redeeming acts from the ML. Is it a happy ending?

8. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me neither i don't like them , i think there is a happy ending , i didn't read the book , i just read a review about it
    here's the review
    It's a love triangle, and her husband and she have a 12-year age difference. Besides, she has a coercive relationship with a man who is swayed here and there, and I have a coercive relationship with the man who doesn't care. It's not a reverse harem, it's Jin Nam-ju

I heard a lot of interesting things during the Lidy series, so I finished watching it. Haha I usually watch a few free episodes and decide whether or not to watch more, but the text reads very smoothly and the payment is easy...

The story in the beginning is about the daughter of the duke Young-ae, who has low self-esteem and lack of affection, her first love secretly, she fails to deviate and adapts to reality and gets married by arrangement.

She started a fresh love affair with Asil, a man she met on the street by chance, but one day she suddenly overheard a story that Asil was talking about with her friend, and misunderstood that Asil was playing with her.

Yeoju was scared and couldn't say anything, so she ran away and the relationship seemed to be over.

Her husband, Edwin, is a marquis with a lot of bad news, but she is trusted by the emperor and has great powers!

Just like the arranged marriages of the daughters of great aristocrats, I couldn't resist my parents' advice to marry me, and I got married to a man I'd never talked to before, so it seemed a little bit despondent.

The woman, who was so nervous because of her early night, fell down while drinking to relieve her tension, and when she woke up at dawn with a strange feeling, she was already having a night out with her husband * -_- *

This writer's scene craftsmanship, the tension is real... oh so good

And when she woke up the next day, her husband wasn't with her, and she pulled herself up and got ready to go to the unfinished wedding banquet, but met her first love in an empty hallway.

She is still not cleared of the misunderstanding, so she treats her coldly and tries to move on, but she is dragged away and caught, and she enters an empty room.

Both of them are a little annoyed in this part haha The only thing that can't be done is that Yeoju thinks he was playing with me, and Acyl suddenly had an appointment with me, couldn't contact him, and was unilaterally kicking..

In any case, Asil, who had her eyes widened while arguing here, took her mistress.... yum yum !!!

As the title suggests, there are two men, but both of them are bastards hahahahaha I like bastards, so I watched them without much thought;

After her job, Asil says she won't let you go, she goes away on her own. Lim Yeoju manages to pick up her body and go to meet her husband Edwin.

Wow, what should I say? Really yo-yo-yo snout... It's an open board, so I can't tell you in detail, but I really like it... lol

It was a part that made me feel like I could never be called a good man, so I didn't think the future life of a woman would be so smooth.

After the wedding was over, she was about to leave for her husband's estate, but she woke up ... about the fact that her ex-boyfriend was her husband's knight...

Anyway, a feast of the two men's unstoppable behaviors between the female protagonist and her two men...

The tension is really good

And after the middle part, the story progresses in a different direction rather than just a relationship.

From this point on, Edwin seems to have come to realize his own mind.

Let's see how this bastard regrets it.

And Edwin is really... The love scene in the second half is not a joke, I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible, so it's very confusing

If you are a man of regret, you must risk your life! I love this taste!! I really want to... What should I say? Only tears, only tears...

Anyone who has seen the part from the cliff scene and beyond that is the climax of this work cannot deny it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The dog, who seems to only know if it was so good, threw away her revenge that she had planned for her long time and threw her body away.

The act of the female lead, who always rolls around in her place and cries about what to do, is also ...

Slowly, but little by little, the way they change by each other is so... It touches my heart As you may have noticed, Namjoo Jin is her husband.

At the beginning, I thought it was mulberry red, but the story is more solid than I thought, not to mention the writing is good...

The ending was also neat without any fuss.. Rather, it was so neat that I wanted to choke on the author. You really are this cool? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Recommended if you like MSG flavor and don't hate bitter gourd!

What was disappointing was that the proportion of Seop-nam was too small compared to the two men in the title? It's a triangle, but it's not an equilateral triangle, it's a triangle with a lot of inclination towards the male lead...

9. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Thank you so much! :aww:I’ve actually thought that she will end up with her husband but they will be in a more civil relationship (since she will be caught. So not a happy ending for me) OR she will end up with no one since both are d***h**ds (a happy ending). I’m actually rooting for the latter. Lol. But I’m glad that there will be a happy ending even though it differs from what I’m expecting and there will be redemption arc for the ML.

mg534 likes this.
  10. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil how it ends

11. Avocadokawwai

Avocadokawwai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She will end with Edwin. Edwin all the time know about thing with Asheel. First I was thinking about how ML can humiliate and be like this for FL but in the middle it explain he dont really know how to love and was like this all this life (because he is illegitimate child of emperor and was living with crazy brother).

12. Avocadokawwai

Reading List:
    Link
    FL racking her head about who baby father is.. In the mean time Edwin know he is interfile because emperor made him like that. He frustated abou FL struggle and sad face. He use some terrible ways to make Asheel back off from Nadia.
    In the end he will face Nadia with Asheel in secret 'lovers' meeting and taked FL meet wizard to take paternity test. However wizard return favor for Nadia and told father is ML. (Its ridiculuos - he know true) (Wizard told FL baby is not Edwin)
    In the end FL didnt know nothing and had miscarriage. Edwin punished wizard and maked lose a baby for Nadia (Moments before she would do the same to lose child)
    In Edwin head was heard what his brother would have told him after child birth
    ''Illegitimate child have illegitimate child''
    Story its so twisted in some ways but you still want to know ending.. Hahaha smuty stuff.. :blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  13. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    That's so messed up. So will Asheel know that FL was pregnant and miscarried? What is his reaction? Will Edwin try to divorce FL? What's FL reaction when she miscarried? Did she intentionally do it? And I was also shocked that the emperor treated Edwin so badly. I've thought that he favored him since he contributed a lot in the empire. Thanks for the spoilers! :blobbunny:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    Avocadokawwai and mg534 like this.
  14. Avocadokawwai

Reading List:
    Link
    Wizard had pills like you can take them and losse baby but its chance you can never have child. FL wanted to take that but Edwin give her this in secret. So she was thinking its natural but its was the same way. :blobspearpeek:
    Asheel know about pregnancy but its only way to run with Nadia. But its time like BC if you look about women rights so its really dangerous.
    Edwin for Emperor its like a dog. In one time Emperor wanted to do some naughty thing with Nadia and ML saved her. Later Edwin got shot with two arrows in chest.
    ''I was thinking its a wolf'' it was said not sorry. :blobspy:

15. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh... So it was Edwin who made her miscarry. Thank you so much! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

16. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am shooketh! Mystical series dropped this and I need more! So Nadia's baby was Asheel's and Edwin can't have babies so he aborted her baby? And she still chose him? He's supposed to be the ML? Oh ma lordy. Is there no 3rd ml by any chance? Wth. They both suck. I would have loved to ship her with Asheel if he hadn't raped her and now you're telling me the other dude killed her unborn child? Ugh, someone please liberate my soul and kindly add more detailed spoilers please. Thanks a bunch. Love ya.

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  17. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What third ml, girl needs to give up on men and love all together. She learned that the books don't depict reality .If I were her, I would be scarred for life.

Cmdg0524 likes this.
  18. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    I was also saddened by the dropping of this novel. I’m quite shocked that the pregnancy event was this early. I’ve thought she and Asheel will do it again for her to get pregnant. If I remembered correctly, Nadia was anxious when she realized that she could have gotten pregnant with Asheel’s baby (actually she’s anxious not knowing who could the father be) but was relieved that she got her period.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    YORIYORI20 and Cmdg0524 like this.
  19. YORIYORI20

YORIYORI20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I didn't understand why she would abort the baby in her womb?! It's clearly Edwin's baby

20. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But according to spoilers, Edwin was responsible for the baby getting aborted (he secretly gave FL some drug without her knowledge and she just assumed she miscarried). Also, isn't Edwin infertile? Which is why the he knew immediately that the baby is Asheel's since ML is incapable of fathering a child himself due to the emperor's doing.