Spoiler [BL] Transmigrated into the Film Emperor’s Death-Seeking Fiance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kaylee, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrated into the Film Emperor’s Death-Seeking Fiance

Summary:
    His filming opportunities were taken by others, his boyfriend cheated on him, he gave up a rich, tall handsome fiance and devoted himself to a scumbag. In the end, he was beaten to death by the scumbag. Yan Qing Chi felt that although this danmei cannon fodder supporting male that he transmigrated into was troublesome, it was kind of tragic that he died like this through his own actions.

So, the first thing that Yan Qing Chi did after taking over this body was to catch them in the act and beat up the scumbag! The second thing that he did, was to agree to the marriage proposal from the aristocratic fiance.

However, Yan Qing Chi stared down at his big belly. Who can tell him what the heck this was?! Don’t tell him that he transmigrated into a mpreg novel???

Standing on the side, tall, rich, and handsome Film Emperor Jiang asked carefully, “Babe, do you want a boy or a girl?”

Yan Qing Chi: Do I want a WHAT?!

Title in original language: 穿成影帝作死未婚夫[穿书]

Nu link Transmigrated into the Film Emperor’s Death-Seeking Fiance

Related Series (same author, but different world/space/time)
    Reborn As The Villain President’s Lover (Same Franchise)

Created this when I saw no spoiler thread yet, and someone was asking spoiler in the wrong thread. Also the 'brother' LOL story alr had spoiler thread, and we're kinda asking abt this one too. (and my ocd is acting up with these brothers lol )
    I was totally forgot abt the mpreg part and very surprised when it arrived LOL
    I'll post spoiler in a min. Need to re read again XD
    Or if anyone want to spoil, please go ahead.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well as one of my favourite story ,i feel i should start *clears throat*
    Well Yan Qingchi transmigrates into a novel he had read into a cannon fodder body who will die in hands of his cheating boyfriend.
    our MC (YQC) isn't those soft ,weak type rather a cunning fox.
    He was in his previous life was raised to be heir of his family by his foster father so you can imagine he is a strong character.

He remembers present plot and goes to catch adulterers in their act (original bf)
    He first records the "act" and then beats them up when they create trouble .
    The "act" was taking place in original mc home .
    Original story :
    Original mc family has a marriage contract with ML family but Ml likes boys so from his sister (mc) they want it to change to Mc .
    But orimc was a vase with no brains that courts death ,he refuses to marry rather asks Ml many conditions to be fulfilled and Ml though agrees but has a bad impression of ori mc .
    Ml is a film emperor ,has his own entertainment company plus have a strong family background that his older sister manages. No one knows he belongs to big Jiang family .
    Ml had a "white moonlight" typical white lotus (and is so damn irritating everytime i just wanted to drag and beat beat him ,he is even more white lotus than a female one) who believes world should revolve around him . On one hand white lotus acts all "aggrieved " in front of Ml amd use him as a sparetire and chases other guy(straight n playboy guy)who he likes out of country .
    He uses resources from Ml in industry like it is his right . When Ml confesss he just says that they are friends and keeps him as a sparetire.
    Ml got tired of all this when wl chases other guy out of country and decides to end this by marrying so here comes marriage contract.
    When ori mc rejects ml, ml suffers another blow and so when that wl comes back and wl was like to ml " i don't think i can have my happiness and blah blah" so Ml thinks he has a chance and starts the dog blood drama.
    Now MC transmigrates and brings happiness.

Mc family has 5 million debt plus MC wants to break plot and not cause Ml any dissatisfaction towards himself ,meets Ml and accepts marriage on condition of asking 5 million to be returned a year later .

Ml tells Mc he has a adopted son and here comes our Qiqi .qiqi is 5 year old and isn't much open with Ml due to being afraid what if Ml sends him back to orphanage if he behaves bad as one of his friend was sent back . Ml isn't much home so he isn't open with Qiqi .
    MC sees Qiqi photo amd guess he doesn't feel secure as he himself was adopted so he understands Qiqi thoughts .

Suadk88, mmem, sareenmomo and 9 others like this.
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: thanks for the spoilers.

4. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanx to @lazykitty_99

This was soooooo funny and made me hooked to continue when I read it LOL

btw, MC has bad habit of recording almost all important conversation not only with enemy but between MC and ML XD

Also, do anyone know what happens to the white moonlight? Dont rmb his name, Yuan smth maybe.
    I felt he's truly pitiful. He went to overseas to chase this scum, and just taken ML kindness for granted. After he heard ML marriages he went home and found how he didnt like ML attention was not for him anymore and alw tried to cause problem with reason 'we can still be friends even if you're married, right? why'd you not be friends with me anymore? must be your husband that forbid you, right?' mindset. Eventhough MC tried to give him chances and talked to him abt it, their conversation kept going round and round coz his mindset.
    The scum also went back to find him, as we all know you gotta chase someone that is not here ....*eyeroll* Yuan was focussing on ML so he kinda ignored the scum, and it only made the scum chased him more, and he eventually gave up and be with him. But a scum is a scum.
    Once he got it, he started to bore and when he found MC, this scum started to chase MC.
    Many things happened, Yuan was expelled to his home town by ML, but the scum brought him back and imprisoned him in his house and ....kinda like sex slave....he abused him and alw hit him. Yuan got miscarriage, bleeding, so he was brought to hospital, and he finally ...saw the light, figuratively speaking. Like 'why I loved him? Why I ignore MC warning? etc'
    He asked MC friend that was at the hospital help. He wanted to run if not he'd die being abused. So, with the help, he made up his mind to go away from the city. The last thing I read was he 's on the train and touching his stomach, maybe thinking of ho he could get pregnant. He also didnt know this body condition - the mpreg protagonist halo.

I felt pity coz he was the stereotype shelter young master, he was protected by ML and his friends. He got resources easily, and popularity skyrocket borrowing ML's name, etc. He thought his love was right, since ML loved him before, and MC showed up after he went. He thought the scum was okay man since nobody told him otherwise and he tend not to listen to rumor. If I'm not wrong he's orphan too? There's nobody in his hometown's house.

Anyone knows what happens next to him? I wanna know if he could get his own happy end or not.

mmem, sareenmomo, soie_yoie and 2 others like this.
  6. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Yuan Mingzhang end wasn't shown .It was only that he told We Lan to say sorry to Yan Qingchi and Jiang Mochi for what he did . Maybe like he is living a normal life now somewhere far .

I don't like Yuan MZ at all . You can't just use someone sparetire. It was okay till Ml wasn't married but his (YMZ) views towards Ml n Mc marriage were so disgusting. He basically wanted Ml to be a scum in his marriage. His (YMZ) thoughts were like this -
    "Even if Ml is married he should be cold to Mc and cares about him(YM) " this is basically asking Ml to be scum

No wife wants her husband to care for her husband past love .

To YMZ world should revolve around him .
    He tells Ml so what if you are married, MC should understand that we are friends and shouldn't interfere between us despite MC never interfered in anything .
    He even calls MC as third party even though he himself was trying to be in their relationship.

He even thinks it is fault of MC that Ml doesn't care about him and have him beat up while he was with Qiqi and pregnant.
    At that time even ml considered if he was married to someone weak person than both his spouse and child would have a psychological shadow. Despite being told to YMZ how his actions were wrong he didn't care at that time .
    Just after coming from abroad he even tried to create problems in Ml marriage.
    If knew Ml belonged to Jiang family he would have choosen ml.
    He was just a selfish person .
    He never even liked JM ,he just being taken care by Jm and how all his problems were solved by Jm.

Funny thing was that he told MC that he shouldn't control Ml but when his own scum bf was "with his friends " he was like all "aggrieved"

YMZ didn't have any moral values .
    Many CN novels show no value to marriage and many readers like that cliche " don't care about your spouse at first but after all dog blood drama you forgive me, let's be together " but i hate it .
    I like in this novel it shows even though it's arrange marriage but how both leads are responsible to their marriage and try to be devoted to it .

If YMZ has married to ML i don't know how much psychological damage would have been caused to darling Qiqi..

It's just my hatred for him is too much that i got sidetracked *cough* above is just my views of him .

Maybe some readers pity YMZ basically they pity his end ...

He was given chances by both Ml n MC but that goons attack broke it all .

mmem, sareenmomo, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
  9. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes me think of all those transmigration into a villian character. I mean the villians are always so crazy stupid and illogical. I wonder are there ppl like this out there? I mean it might be possible. Do you think yuan is a realistic person or unrealistic?

10. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    There are actually exist these kind of people .
    I have seen many of them
    As a kid i have seen my neighbor like them.
    Then in university i have seen it .
    At that time i didn't understood these kind of people ,only after reading novels i could relate .

Maybe not like those who send "drugs or someone to kill you" but surely unreasonable and selfish kind does exist.
    Yuan MZ is realistic ,he actually shows that there aren't "kind and innocent " people exist that came to top from bottom ..
    You see how someone who comes from bottom strata can maintain their heart ,maybe some can but it would happen in two conditions either they are lucky or they worked very very hard .

Kaylee and soie_yoie like this.
  11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmem likes this.
  12. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....Wait, you meant, you've seen such character in real life?
    I was actually asking myself, whether these author just exaggerated in writing all these rotten family feud characters, coz they are really ...... something out of logic should be.

13. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel that it's better to merge. We can ask a moderator to do it if you're fine with it.

14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. No problem with me.

Totally dont rmb that post eventhough I went there LOL
    The tone there was a bit different with how the novel was spoiled here, if I didnt know I'd say they're different novel XD

15. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
  16. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Furthermore
    YQC comes at JM house to meet Qiqi . He was like all quiet ,playing game with himself and was struck at one move so YQC just sits with him quietly, helps him out of that move and then shows him more ways to play . Later he tells Qiqi let's do something else. They settle on painting . Ml was passing through and MC invites Ml to draw with them .MC can draw very well as he used to draw sketch books for his foster brother .
    Ml can't draw and is all like pit himself .
    MC tease Ml to draw but later helps him out of that situation . Qiqi is like sitting in between them all cute with his cat eyes asking Daddy Jiang "will you draw with me" .

Qiqi gets acquainted with MC as MC can understand his problems without him saying (mc himself was an orphan).
    Qiqi asks him will he come again and MC says yes .

After few days they get their certificates. At night drink wine and ML says they should do it and MC agrees as they already are married.
    After "doing" MC is like worthy of being Male lead (for ml) as he can do it good without prior experience.
    Both ML n MC know they don't have feelings for each other but they are already married and going to make their marriage work "rather waiting for falling in love with each and then doing it" ,both don't believe in this . To Ml only when all things are giving to MC ,marriage can work. They both are very responsible for their marriage and work through it without any misunderstandings as they never hides things from each other and whenever something comes up related to YMZ ,they took each other opinions and share views.Communication is something that is open in between them .
    Ml does work hard , he is dominant party but never acts one . He is always open with MC and does things for each other like surprises and dates ..

Funny scene
    When after meeting ,Ml drops MC home , he is all like i won't fall in love with you so don't expect this from me but will do all responsibilities of a husband , MC records all this as he has habit of recording stuff and pitting others /safeguarding himself.
    When Ml propses to MC ,after celebrating and everything, he plays it for Ml .Ml is like *my dark history*.

Kleep, mmem, sareenmomo and 4 others like this.
  17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and his bottomless black recorder LOL

ML weakness : Cannot draw/paint
    MC weakness : Cannot sing aka tone deaf I guess
    Both are cute with their weakness

In a variety show, MC was the MVP, he was like the all mighty player XD. The show made special prize for MVP. MC of course was happy, he got an item, forgot what, and an opportunity to show off his talent with singing LOL MC was like 'this is punishment!' Everybody was amazed at MC, he was all mighty in game, so they were shocked at his singing 'talent' XD And the staff made him sing again whenever he won the MVP. It's like the show was using it to make things more entertaining purposely XD

18. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Now MC decides to try acting as it is new to him and original owner choosen career . He was trained to be Heir of his adopted father business so he is like op.
    Plus he wants to kinda rest as all his life he has worked hard due to his responsibilities.
    His agents calls gives him and gives him a few lines play ,a vase role so he talks with Ml who thinks this isn't suitable so helps MC to come to his company and introduces a role to him , for a film he is acting in . It's small role ,the actor before left it due to getting male lead in a show . But it depends on MC to get this role via auditions .
    Ml takes mc to meet his friends and meets Wei lan ( mc future best friend and side story guy) .
    On the other side MC takes up the role of opening up with Qiqi <3 . Like cooking for him morning breakfast and have him talk more . He asks him "what this is " questions and ml is like he knows . So mc explains he is doing so that he talks more .
    Later mc especially draws a comic for Qiqi . To make him assure that he will only do this for him to show he is special.
    Mc is making sure to open up Qiqi before he joins crew . He spends most of his time with Qiqi .

Will try to read few chapters and update.
    If any mistake tell me . With mtl reading there could be mistakes in understanding

Kleep, mmem, sareenmomo and 2 others like this.
  19. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTLing...:blobparty::blob_pompom: