Resolved Forgotten BL Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LazyLizzy, Jan 20, 2019.

1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, guys! Need major help, please! Because danmeila had problem that last time, I lost the novel...
    So, it was a chinese novel of interstellar time. I remember the MC name was Mo YunQi. While the ML was Rong something-something. Never got to figure out the Jenny's name. Their story is about the Sentinel and Guide, rebirth, March and zerg. MC was a leader of the guide organisation while ML was the army marshal/general? I don't remember. Their world was about to end from the zerg attack and the people last chance was to use one of the guide power that could send one conciousness backward in time and the MC was sent back to ten years ago, when he was in teenage year and was running from the guide tower that want to experiment with a guide body that has no... ummm, animal guide? Around that time, he was saved by his uncle and the guide organization that doesn't have spirit guide and was wanted by the tower. On the spaceship(?) MC met ML, and had to tell the whole thing about the future. ML then, marked MC, to the surprise of MC, because in his time, the ML didn't have anything to him and yet, this ML immediately marked him. I think the ML said, he fell for MC at first sight and MC's matured behaviour made him forget that he's still a child and his grandfather told him to go with instinct or something and he did.
    After figuring the whole thing out with ML, MC went back to his first plan, making money for the organization by acting. Even in the past, MC did act but had to stop because something happened.
    So, I'm this book, there are three stages that was described on synopsis. It said, the first stage was entertainment, 2. I don't remember but the third was, if I'm not mistaken, the war with the zerg.

saekicchi and Dragon_Reader like this.
  2. Ren1511

Ren1511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting...

3. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the note of Zerg, anyone got any GOOD Zerg novel. I've read a few and they all end up with... questionable MC and the ones with decent MC are always on the opposing side of Zerg which isn't exactly what I want for me.

Your novel looks like one of those multiverse (Multiple Realm) BL.

4. Reonii

Reonii Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KKristen and candycane_whack like this.
  5. CharLok

CharLok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why but when you said ML marked MC, I immediately imagined him taking out a black marker and drawing on his face. Lol.

6. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    sentinel and guide... its somewhere on my other phone... is it
    元帅请淡定? marshal calm down or something...

on second thought, I don't think this is the right story. I guess I found a new novel added to the wait list of 20 completed novels to read by mtl

7. Ange_27

Ange_27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me of Runawa Guide but the names and plot are different...

8. Blue4yes

Blue4yes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Not this one but thank you.

10. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Not this one too but thank you.

11. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not Shang Ke but Mo YunQi. Still, thank you.

12. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It not a multiverse. This novel has only one realm. The MC is a leader who is good at making decision, planning, witty. This zerg is a bug kind that doesn't have much intelligence, except for the queens and they eat the world source until none is left. That's why MC had to go back ten years in the past, where the zerg is still far away from their planets and not yet the capital, to get rid of it before the human is destroyed.

13. Stmoon7777777

Stmoon7777777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You might like the first arc of "King's Game" where MC wakes up as the Zerg "queen" (still male). Not translated yet, but spoilers are here: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-the-kings-game.60035/

15. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *pitch camp* please tell us if you found it:aww:

16. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I will (y). I was planning on posting about the novel on spoiler to recommend it after reading to the end. But things happened:cry::cry::cry:

17. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    No. It's not this one but thank you.
    Hmm. This looks interesting. I'll try it and thanks for the recommendation!

18. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why MC was running from the Guide Tower, was because he doesn't have a quantum beast, even though he has a 3S potential and was declared waste. The Guide Tower never waste their 'resources' and those who have failed to have quantum beast were declared 'dead' to the world was kept under and was experimented until there is no use left in their body. In his past life, MC escaped before he became a genuine pig for the scientist and met his uncle. He became an actor not long after for protection, the fans is not a joke, people who have millions of fans are not to be taken out or they'd face consequences with the fans, and for money but a few years then, his uncle and his two friends met an accident(?) With his uncle survived but lost the use of his legs and lost his two friends.
    His uncle stepped down from the leader of the Freedom Guide(?) Where all the members of the Guide has no quantum beast but are an attacking guide, which is more valuable than Sentinels, and gave the position to MC.
    In the present life, MC was thrown back in time where he was escaping from the Guide Tower, met his uncle, and the story started.
    I had already passed the Entertainment stage and really loved it and was just entering the second stage but then, as they say, the rest is history. I should have downloaded it and not waited downloading it when I finished reading :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

19. Seraphaem

Seraphaem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story sounds really really good! If you somehow remember on your own please post the title ^-^

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it a completed or ongoing novel?