Magic Academy (General Roleplay)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Jeanette, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Jeanette

Jeanette Lemo's wife, Anra's heroine, Aliceshiki's Kouhai

Reading List:
    Link
    "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Academy, a school so famous it needs no other name. In this place dedicated to studying of topics both esoteric and mundane, you shall spend your next three years learning to be the best you, you can be, while, of course, enjoying the wonders of student life.

Remember students, that within the halls of this prestigious Academy, you have to represent its image without fail. To break the code of conduct is to face penalties ranging from an apology letter, up to expulsion, depending on the severity of your transgression.

Academy grounds shall provide ample opportunities to widen your horizons and socialize with your peers, in case you decide to do so. Remember students, that this Academy is preparing you for life outside its halls where you shall meet your fellow peers, to have good relations is as important as good grades here.

That said, rivalry is not discouraged. For to excel in life, learning to overcome adversity is important. Academy takes a hands-off approach in cases rivalries rise, so, unless it grows beyond reasonable bounds, do not bother professors with it.

That concludes my admittance speech to you. Thank you for your attention, the rest of your day shall be free to explore all that this Academy has to offer. Dismissed!"

(Speech by @Little Evil )

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  2. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    --- Current Announcement ---
    Opening Ceremony Currently Ongoing

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  3. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    [Relevant Information]
    The school will be 3 years with 2 semesters each, Each Semester you will take 4 classes
    1 General class where all the players will take
    3 General purpose classes
    Basic Martial Arts Class
    Basic Creative Arts Class
    Basic Magical Arts Class
    [Important: Students must participate in at least (1) General Class event, and 1 Elective class event] [These events will determine the grade your student gets, and the top students will be rewarded]
    In these basic classes, you can choose a relevant skill to learn~

Clubs
    Student Council
    The Adventuring Club
    The Grand Nobles Club
    The Research Club
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Skills
    Basic - It means you've learned the basics of a skill, Basic 1 means you were taught it, and know how to use it.

Basic [2-4] means that you are faster and better at it than the average person with Basic 1.

Basic [6-8] means that your considered really good at the basics, someone could ask you a question and you give a simple reply about the basics.

Basic [9-10] means that you've mastered the basics, and you can explain them in depth.

It doesn't mean you can explain intermediate or above ranked information easily, but you can kind of dissect and see the basics in them, Though you'd still be confused.

Intermediate - Congratulations You've mastered the basics at intermediate [1], you can now kind of make sense of what intermediate knowledge gives you, and/or more advanced actions unknown to you are now clear to you.

Intermediate [2-4] You have a firm understanding of the early half of intermediate knowledge and/or skill

"You want to know more? Then you'll have to wait until you reach intermediate! just telling you this is already wasting my time." - Rushed 2nd year student on the way to the bathroom.

Locations
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You can also see some newspaper stands near the entrance
    [​IMG]
    The main bridge that leads to the academy, an illusion separates the Magic Capital from the outer normal city. Guarded by way too many battalions that also protect the Magic Capital.
    [​IMG]
    Shadow Place
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Contains 2 students each
    Wood fired stove
    Tea Making Set
    Bathroom and running water powered by magic
    communal kitchen on each floor
    Bed
    Study Area

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    AliceShiki likes this.
  4. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    In the dorms
    "
    Well, I'm glad your happy then." Jen was worried, the child-lover-noble had held his child mistress's wife, But she decided to think about...other things instead.

Her smile was just so happy though, So Jen asked "I haven't looked at the shopping district yet, or explored, want to join me?"

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh! Yes, sure! I'd love to! I looked over it a bit with Yumi before coming here, but I ended up not buying anything...

"Yumi said there are a lot of scammers though. You should be careful... Oh! And a merchant thought of Yumi as my little sister! I was so surprised! I didn't know I looked that young~" *giggles*

Jeanette likes this.
  6. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "You of course look very young" Jen looked her up and down "very young looking, that I'd mistake you for a middle schooler."

Thinking about the shops Jen nodded "Well of course they'll try to bargain with you, and the more bad ones will try to scam you."

"Your daughter sounds very smart, Make sure to have her guide you when your together okay?"

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Middle skooler?" *tilts head*
    "Ehe, she's definitely very smart, I'm really proud of her~

"I hope we can go walk through the shopping district again soon~"

Jeanette likes this.
  8. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mhmmmm." Cleaning up the tea set so that flora wouldn't hurt herself somehow, Jen continued what she was saying while washing it up. "When do you want to go? Today students are still getting settled in after all, classes only start tomorrow when the seniors come back."

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Where? Mmmmmmm... A place that sells cheap thread? I wanted to try sewing something for Yumi, but the lord only gave me 20$ to spend, so I can't get anything too expensive...

"Though there was a merchant that said that enough thread for a doll's dress would cost 20$, so I don't know if I can get enough... Ah, wait, no, Yumi said this one was a scam, so it should be alright. There must be some cheaper ones out there~"

Jeanette likes this.
  10. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "Good thread should start at about $6 and among them, the better ones go up to maybe ~12ish Magic Dollars at most so it definitely would be way too overpriced at $20."

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ehehe, I see, I see~

"Though 6$ for enough thread for a doll's dress is still a lot... I guess I'll need to get some more money if I am to make something for Yumi..." *looks a bit down*

Jeanette likes this.
  12. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mhm, Clothes cost quite a bit. The academy is also really generous when it comes to this, since they use magic to create the uniforms for the students to use." Jen seemed a bit thoughtful and added "That's why we were allowed to bring 3 sets of regular clothes, they had used magic to restore them to good condition, though I doubt they did it for students that already brought clothes of good condition."

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mmmmmmmmm...
    "Jen is smart!"

Jeanette likes this.
  14. Jeanette

Reading List:
    Link
    Jen was confused for a second before continuing, "So, When did you want to go today? Now?"

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sure, now is good~"

Jeanette likes this.