Spoiler Male-god 100 styles (fast wear)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link:https://www.69shu.com/29323/
    Description: #邪魅反派勾唇道: "To kiss and hug, raise high." #冷冷美人长眼微垂: "said to marry me, can not eat." #病娇少年光深 deep, eyebrows chuckle : "Besides my side, where do you want to go?"... Yu Chu can't, I have to ask for help: "Adult, your soul fragments always yell at me, but I don't want to be embarrassed, what do you say I should do - um Yes, I really don't want to be jealous." "Hey, wait... don't be angry, hey, don't be wronged, lying down, don't spoil, don't be spoiled, good, I want you to be jealous, let you Oh, okay!"

Thisss novel is really good~i personally liked the ml and mc personality and conversation too~the system is also kind of cute~The mc here is trying to fulfill tge wish of original host in different worlds~with the help of system. She was raised by the lord god,who gave her the task to complete the host wish ~

2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is already a spoiler link for this story. Is it the one where the God picked up MC as a child and raised her. Now she has to search for his fragments of power through different world and the condition of travel is by fulfilling the wishes of the person whose body she took over. MC is in awe of ML and thinks he is indifferent to her/ does not care about her but in reality behind that cold mask, he is in love with her but simply does not know how to show it. But as MC traverses the worlds, ML's fragments fall in love with her even when she is not actively pursuing a romantic relation.

Here is the link and a lot of arcs have been spoiled already - https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/100-ways-to-get-the-male-god-f-mc-quick-transmigration.64081/

3. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder i felt that the syspnosis was familiar :hmm:

Dragon_Reader and Aquaa like this.
  4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the post~ give me the link~

5. Yukari_me