Recommendations One piece

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shrimpy, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was reading some anime fanfics on mtl novel and although the mtl was pretty bad I was still able to make out most of the things and it interested me. Although some of the novels were decent at best I did like some of them. So I wanted to find any novel that's like a fanfic of one piece or something like a novel here the MC has a system that gives him devil fruits. Something like that.
    Oh right I also saw a novel where the MC has the god fruit tree from naruto in like a cultivation world. So if there are any like that but something like having devil fruits in cultivation world

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ishaan likes this.
  3. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. gwapskoo24

gwapskoo24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. potato413

potato413 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. MC has a system where he can suck up money and turn money into power basically. Also can turn money into some devil fruits powers, pretty OP. Since Oda didn't wrote some of the arcs while this novel was finished, author comes up with his own creative ideas about the nature of One Piece, Laugh Tale, and the celestial dragons. Oda has not created Im yet so Im is not referenced.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/super-card-system/

2. 海贼盖伦
    MC is transmigrated into One Piece world but he is transmigrated there with the body of Garen from Legend of Leagues. It's not as dumb as it sounds. Well the author makes the story interesting and comes up with his own interesting explanation for Im and the world nobles. As MC goes along, he also gets the ability to temporarily obtain 3 minute devil fruit of people he touches I believe so pretty strong.

3. 海贼之祸害

Very interesting start on this novel with an interesting original character for first 50-100 chapters. Beyond that, MC is pretty interesting too. At 500 some chapters , still being written.