Recommendations PLS RECOMMEND ME SOME NOVELS

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by exclusivelyyours, Dec 13, 2021.

1. exclusivelyyours

exclusivelyyours Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I really have a unique taste, and the novels I like to read are sometimes depend on my mood. I hope you can help me tho.

Genre: Romance, Harem, Slice-of-life, Xuanhuan, Xianxia, Wuxia, Historical, Supernatural

Tags: Polygamy, Polyandry, Tribals, Human-nonhuman relationship, Reverse Harem, Imperial Harem, Older love interests, Overpowered main character, Wealthy Characters, Pregnancy, Childcare, Kingdom building, Politics and Conspiracies

Novels:
    Reverend Insanity - I like Fang Yuan especially his ruthlessness very much. The plot lines and twists blown me away every time.

The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage - I like both the ml and fl. Compatible and powerful couple. Slow romance but it's worth it.

Martial God Asura - The novel that either you will hate it or love it, no in between. For me, I kinda like it especially the bloodlines, Spirit power, and unique concepts etc.

Beauty and the Beasts - Reverse harem in a nonhuman relationship. I like the unique concepts also and the Characters very much.

Soul of Negary - I love how he proclaimed himself as a god and control a tribe.

There's so many novel I enjoy so It doesn't matter anyway.

You can recommend me some novels based on this and right now I'm quite addicted to Kingdom building, tribals/tribe, Ruthless mc etc. Pls recommend me some. Thank you in advance !!

P.s. You can also recommend novels that weren't based on this. Basically recommend me novels that are worth reading for.
    P.p.s - Pls also recommend me novels that have an mc with many children before or later of the story or have /building clan and a story with a settings that started in a tribe etc.

Thank you very very very much !!

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
  3. yushiro

yushiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Slief

Slief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Swallowed Star - More constructive and cool world building & power system
    Paragon Of Sins - Badass MC
    Legend Of The Great Sage - Hella bad ass mc
    Journey Of The Fate Destroying Emperor - Also bad ass MC and for once not an underdog.

I can keep going if u want more.

Special Note: Lord of the Mysteries - Best plot ever in any novel i have read in my 2 years of reading webnovels, the only thing it lacks is romance, but its got great and unique power system, schemes, world building, smart mc.

Warlock of the Magus World - Also an awesome power system and ruthless and smart MC, the MC follows the path of bloodlines and will do anything to achieve sucess, he does marry but theres almost no romance scenes.

Martial Arts Master - Best Male MC romance + high school martial arts and stuff, theres much fluff.

Chronicles of Primordial Wars - This one is the best tribial novel but doesn't have any romance, it's mostly Adventure.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  5. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    A Step into the Past - Completed CN novel about a special forces soldier sent back to ancient china -Army buidling plus harem. On novelupdates

Immortal Only Accepts female Disciples - Male mc builds a female only sect to fill with his harem- harem, cultivation, and smut - On Scribble hub

Sylver Seeker - All knowing ruthless necromancer who was "displaced" to the future of his world - Remind me of Reverend Insanity - On Scribble Hub

Realm of Monsters - A savage goblin mage learning the art of magic and civilization- Magic, monsters, harem - On Scribble Hub

Devil's Son-in-law - knights, magic, demons, and harem - On novel updates

The Incubus System- MC is turned into a Incubus who needs to have sex to regain energy and fight other demons - Demons, harem, smut - On Scribble Hub

Zhanxian - Golden Immortal Cultivator is thrown back in time and goes on a path to right all the wrongs he suffered - Xianxia, cultivation, powerful mc, harem - On Novel Updates

The Unwanted - Mc is immortal adventurer on a mission of revenge - Swords/magic, monsters, harem, - On Scribble Hub

Green Skin - people are transferred to fantasy world, mc dies while being a poor mercenary and goes back to starting point as a monster - Monster Mc, revenge, Harem - On novel Updates

Some side notes. When I say a harem I mean that in each of these stories the mc has multiple female partners. In each one the girls know each other and are still in the relationship. When I say smut that doesn't necessarily mean the story is completely sex focused but a good portion of it has very detailed scenes and they happen often. . . The Incubus one is pretty much all the time so just a warning there.

6. artix003

artix003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Above average:
    Science/Magic
    i-woke-up-piloting-the-strongest-starship-so-i-became-a-space-mercenary
    My three wives are beautiful vampires
    Jingai Musume - a slice of life slow romance, bad ass mc too edit: romance with dragon
    Green Skin
    Blood warlock: succubus partner in the apocalypse - imo its hovering between average and above average

Just ok to below average: for time waster only lol
    Great Demon King
    My Wife is a Beautiful CEO
    I Have a Mansion in the Post Apocalyptic World

I can think a couple more good ones but they havent been updated at all.

7. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
  8. exclusivelyyours

exclusivelyyours Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try it. Thank you !!

Done half. May I ask if the mc in LOTGS became ruthless or cd in the later part of the story? Btw thank you very much !!

Wow, that's a lot! Thank you so much !!

I don't really mind if it's on Hiatus or Ongoing kk. Thank you so much !!

Lol. I just wrote it nicely and such. Thank you very much !!