Spoiler President's Wife is a Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 1, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to make spoiler thread for this novel for a while now but i have been putting it off (and forgetting :D)

Unlike all the other this one is being tl :D .....its full of sugar so beware of cavities >.>
    The novel is over 170 chaps so i got curious :D

I wanted to know what happens to the lady that wants to seduce the ml?
    and there was a maid send by the ml's mom to spy on him....is the ml's mom supportive?

Pokes @scriptor @winter-t @kiara8 @LaDyViL

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Present!

What lady are you talking about?

3. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who works in the ml s company that asked the mc for info about the ml ....she was in a car ride with them once too

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that one! I totally forgot about her existence lol

5. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaah here I am following your threads

alexfilia likes this.
  6. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the MTL of this novel a long time ago. I've forgotten most of the details but its one of the sugariest novels ive ever read.

alexfilia, w3irdg3m and kiara8 like this.
  7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have no complaints if it's as cavity-inducing as Beloved Marriage in High Society(´∀`)♡

alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  8. w3irdg3m

w3irdg3m Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is adorable. The couple is really sweet.

I think the chick that you're talking about keeps on wanting to have a chat with the ML but he just totally ignores her. She saw the ML at a jewelry store buying a ring which had initials on it. So she was trying to find out who in the company has those initials. Even when she thinks about the main character, she just wouldn't believe that the ML and the MC were in a relationship. She's not too bad, just annoying. After what happens to the chick that I mentioned below, she's too scared to do anything else.

There's this other chick who is her friend who is even more annoying. After finding out the ML and MC's relationship, she confronted the MC and told him he was unworthy of the ML and she was better. The ML and MC have been together for 7 years since college so they are very secure in their love. When she did the same thing to the ML, lol, he fired her. Scaring everybody that wanted to chase him.

There's a little bit of angst with the family but it's nothing compared to other novels. From the ML's family, his mom heard it from the aunt who cooks for them. She tries to get them to break up but in the end accepted them because of how the ML is with the MC. The ML is like a block of ice, he's only warm when he's with the MC. For the MC's family, the mom was opposed too. However, she also eventually accepted them when she saw how caring and loving the ML was to the MC. I think the MC was sickly as a kid, he has not been sick ever since meeting the ML because of how the ML cares for him. They are so freaking sweet together.

I stopped reading when they were preparing for their wedding.

No one at works knows about their relationship but people start to find out. LOL, at a party, the MC got drunk, saw the ML, they went into a private room, the MC crawled on his lap and they made out. Another manager saw them I think. He couldn't believe that they were in a relationship. He denied seeing them the next day because he was scared he was going to get fired. LOL, the ML was like, it's fine, it's true. The ML follows what the MC wants. That manager was so stressed about this secret that he was hospitalized.

9. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I really lol-d that the manager was hospitalized, lmao!!~

You stopped reading? Was the MTL hard to understand? Did you MTL or read it in Chinese?

For some reason, I normally find Modern Chinese settings harder to understand in MTL compared to Ancient Chinese settings... :oops:

And wedding? How did the ML proposed? Was there any third parties (aka Rivals) against the Male Lead? Usually, the ML gets all the 'adoration'. That's why I'm asking if someone else 'liked' the MC? :LOL:

alexfilia likes this.
  10. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    *slides in* ~( ̄▽ ̄~)

TomiNdumplings, Toyo and alexfilia like this.
  11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o i didnt know there were so many hidden bl fans here *.*

thank you for the spoilers <3

did the mc ever fall sick and the ml had to take care of him?

poor manager *pats*

12. w3irdg3m

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia LOL. It's actually due to you and the other great bl fans around here that I got into these novels. I just got into the BL genre in March and have been trying to catch up since. This one was good and relaxing to read. I was preoccupied with other stuff so did not get to finish reading.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  13. w3irdg3m

Reading List:
    Link
    I know Chinese but I am very rusty so I use google translate for vocab that I don't know. It's not hard to MTL I think. Modern Chinese is only bad when they use a lot of slang. But ever since starting to read these novels, I've gotten used to the slang and what it's suppose to mean.

I think the only rival that the ML had was one of the MC's roommates back in college. The MC is really sweet and naive so never even realized that the other guy liked him. The ML got to him first anyways.

LOL.I don't remember how he proposed but will go over it when I have time and post. LOL. I'm actually in the middle of posting a translation of a Thai translated to Chinese BL chapter. Will be back when I'm done with that one.

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes, join us on the dark side! (we dont have cookies though :D)

how did the mc's mom find out about them? (did the mc tell her?)....also how did the ml's mom tried to seperate them?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  15. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me spoilers of the MC and ML's background story? Like who are they and how they meet.

As you guys can see I have not read this yet, cause I like to read/ask for spoilers before reading the actual novel.

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Met in college. ML is rich

17. Matthew9999

Reading List:
    Link
    the current chapters is the backstory for how the met, the ark is almost over i believe

shouahang58 likes this.
  18. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started Google translating it. Ha ha!
    The college years are soooooooo sweet. ML is cold to MC in the beginning but slowly warms up to him. They spend hours reading in the library. This is how it begins. Reading becomes a necessity and they haven't even exchanged phone numbers. ML disappears for a few days and MC starts pining for him. When his friends tease him about it he starts wondering about his feelings for a man who might not even know his name. Ha ha! But he does know your name, laddie.

19. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks guys for the spoilers!!

Any jealousy moments?

20. Matthew9999

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really recall many jealous moments buts it has been a while. It's just a really sweet story. Near the end the MC let's ML know that he wants to open a bookstore for his retirement.

Ml goes out of his way to buy and renovated a building across the street to a bookstore for the MC. I think the store had the MCs name in it and they had murals of both of them painted in the store I think. Really sweet