Spoiler Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read pretty far ahead and it becomes somewhat boring without great TL's interpretation so I'll stop for now,what kind of spoilers do you want guys?While waiting for your answer I'll just tell you my experience as a whole:
    +ML's personality constantly changes
    + MC isn't omnipotent,to the contrary,she goes to the punishment worlds quite a lot
    + pretty mysterious background that forces you to read ahead
    +different types of worlds and situations where MC doesn't have everything under her control(even ML lol)
    +Second male leads who made your hearts throb and sometimes wish MC could multiply herself
    + abilities that MC gets and of course our cute bao bao
    -ML is sometimes a yandere/asshole
    -repetitive plots and green tea/white lotus bitches as heroines
    - strange plot that sometimes makes MC like she was born to be heroine,with evil female leads that pretend to be pure(it's to the point where I think that author gets lazy in some worlds and forgets to cover plot holes)
    -cool second male leads with almost always sad lifes T^T,like song hui/li song from chongfei manual(recommended)
    -story becomes somewhat boring in between
    -repetitive plot
    -ML is always OP,sometimes....................……… be prepared,there's a huge spoiler………

I've warned you,here it is------------ ML doubles!!!! Seriously,not split personality,but 2 bodies damn it!!!! Sometimes he even becomes a beast
    -etc

JimmyFalcon, KizunaAi, Ease and 3 others like this.
  2. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you at the part where the ML starts having memories of every different world XunMi goes?

3. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope,I'm at the part where MC is in a game

4. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    It's around 900....

5. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thanks.

6. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaaaat! ML doubles? Won't that be a threesome :oops:! And Beast? As in beast without a human form? Won't that be Bestiality? :cautious:....

7. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... I was too embarrassed to finish the first one but they merged in the end... so spiritual thresome? And he could transform into his human form... but he's ... kinda.... big(everywhere)*blush*

hmlss017, Ease and Dragon_Reader like this.
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotta get back to reading this novel again... Which arc is he split? o_o; I'm reading another novel with QT, where there was a glitch and the ML was also split in 2 (twins) - one was his emotional side and the other was his ambitious? side. Both love the MC, but she didn't know it was the same guy and got with the ambitious one who always chased his job and was almost never with her (but he also gave her freedom do chase her career and they got secretly married when both were 30) while the other twin wasted away with heart disease that was treatable, but he used it to guilt-trip the MC into staying with him (platonic) until he died, and thought she would remember him and think about him if he died tragically rather than if he kept living only to have MC as his sister-in-law. That arc sucked :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:. At least in this story the ML parts merge? Good to hear.

9. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I drop this novel at arc 2 cause I find it boring and annoying because of ml cling to mc and mc doesn't complete her task by herself. At first I like this novel very much and found it interesting but now I find it boring.
    The only novel I still like and read is side character the final boss is no joke
    The quick transmigration cannon fodder record of counterattack
    And new gem novel quick transmiggration heroine arrive people retreated.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  10. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    The last one you mentioned is the one I am focused on currently,as the story is written much better,with fewer plot holes. At first I must admit that I thought it was a pure plagiarism,as the worlds there were almost the same as the ones in QTSFLC,just confused in order. But MC here and there are clearly different in the later stages,as she's a little more ruthless and has her own opinions. She also doesn't always rely on ML,sometimes even saving him,or finding him first instead of waiting for him. There are also some arcs where ML's a scum so she left him and mentally tortured him so that he reaches his goal but understands that she's more important,doesn't forgive him till the end despite loving him and leaves the world,or where she feels he's too cold blooded and ends their relationship... but of course sometimes she's too ruthless or headstrong so it leaves you with a bitter aftertaste and all but overall it's much better than QTSFLC

JimmyFalcon, Ease, kieshi and 3 others like this.
  11. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! ML is hardcore Yandere whenever he 'blackens'. I was checking out one of the arcs named 'Husband is a 1000 years old corpse' and LMAO! The arc is named corpse and not demon or devil or immortal! Haha the ML is a ghost in the arc (or maybe some kind of a ghost hybrid? Not too sure).
    In this spoiler -
    MC - Main Character - our heroine
    ML - Main Male Lead - our hero, the Ghost :ROFLMAO:

Hero - Protagonist of the world MC has Transmigrated into

The original world story - The Hero is an arrogant asshat who was spoilt by his family (some kind of a royal family that are experts in dealing with ghosts). He has an older brother who he treats as a servant and insults at every stage in front of his friends and family (coz family impressed upon he older brother to tolerate and listen to the younger brother). A test revealed that the older brother has super awesome spiritual roots whereas the Hero has waste spiritual roots. Automatically, the family kicks the Hero out and elevates the older brother (I hate such families :mad:, don't you?). The Hero, for the first time in his life, faces defeat and insults. He runs away to some mysterious cave in a mysterious mountain which has lots and lots of ghosts. He wants to train and become better than big bro. Well, he meets a ghost who helps him to refine his spiritual roots, turn him into a genius, help him gain the family heirloom (owner of the heirloom will become the next head of the family), and on the way collects many harem members and face-slaps top-tier families along with his own. The MC Transmigrated into the body of the Hero's ex-fiance who rejected him loudly in public after he was found to be a waste. In the original story, she also falls for him and wants to join his harem :)sick:), he refuses, she runs behind him and saves his life in the nick of the time and then is accepted into the harem.

I am not reading the entire story! I just skim through the titles and see which interests me and read the arc. I read 'corpse' and read it, plus the ML blacked considerably in this arc, so am giving a brief summary.

JimmyFalcon, Ease, kieshi and 5 others like this.
  12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ermmmm... i am actually reading this novel atm, and i think you’ve mistaken the plot’s protag... the protag was the older bro who was abused and treated as a slave by his younger half-bro because the stepmom was the biological mom of younger half-bro and is from a big cultivator family so she has influence in the family. At this test, where they check the children’s spiritual bone, or something, to determine potential, it was discovered that w!protag (which is the older bro) has a super rare type while the half-bro only has a common one so in a sudden turn of events, the family began to take good care of w!protag and this angered half-bro who wasn’t used to being ignored in favor of w!protag that he ordered someone to waste w!protag. W!protag, who was naive to let down his defences was wasted, so his fiancee, who only became his fiancée due to the 2 families agreement, scorned him when he became a waste, so w!protag left and somehow due to protag halo saved an old ghost who helped him in cultivation and w!protag proceeded to wow the whole world while building his harem including the ex-fiancée who he only accepted when she almost died to save him... a classic male stallion novel, according to MC. That’s the original plot from what i understand from mtl...

Mc became the fiancée, ML was the ghost king who sealed himself to wait for MC. ML was born in the world thousands(?) of years before MC, and was actually a from mc’s host’s family but due to him having red eyes was driven off by the family.. anyway, ml sealed himself because in the past it was prophesied, or he has seen, that the one for him will be born in the distant future. MC’s main task is to be a white moonlight for w!protag. So what she did is to use her superior strength as the reason of disdaining w!protag, in that arc world the power speaks so it was understandable that mc who is very strong doesn’t want w!protag due to him being weak. So w!protag got obsessed with mc and swore to become strong to have the right to be with her. There are also side and hidden task about w!protag having only mc in his heart and protecting host family, but since mc doesn’t want to be in a relationship other than with ml, she devised a scheme to complete her task. In this test, mc used her body to block a killing strike for w!protag, this devastated w!protag. That after knowing mc died for him, he changed his name to “mourning”and asked mc’s dad to adopt him in the family so he can protect and ensure mc’s family's glory for mc, he also told his harem, he has 2 by then, that he is letting them go as he cannot love anymore... but mc was still alive, she only used a prop bought from system to create that particular scene, but she lives with ml and her father knows this...

Oh yeah, the other reason of her decision to “kill” herself is because as the heir of a prominent cultivator family who fights against ghost, her lover being the ghost king will give many problems to her family and that is against one of her side task... at the end of arc, there was a chapter dedicated to w!protag’s pov.. well, he was really pitiful tbh...

Hope this helps, sorry i just can’t resist giving my version...

Edit: oh i confused this with another cultivation arc, the w!protag and the young bro and mom are all biologically related, idk why they hated protag, well system always say that in this novel, there are always bugs that is there exist plot holes when mc asked..

13. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing with the current arc after MC Transmigrated -
    The missions in this missions are - To stop the Hero from building a harem, to ensure he stays with only one woman for his entire life, change the Hero's arrogant and asshat attitude to a better one and a hidden mission for which no information on how to unlock it is given.
    MC transmigrates into the ex-fiance's body. Trains herself + prev world experiences mean she is super strong and powerful unlike the original fiance. The Hero comes along with few of his harem members. Hero family has asked for engagement with MC. MC family (dad, mom and two older brothers who are total daughter-con/ sister-cons) are obviously unhappy with the Hero and his lusty ways. MC challenges Hero for a fight and totally destroys him. Tells him that only someone who can defeat her be worthy of her and not a weak, philandering wastrel like her. Hero sees her wearing a red-something in which she looks so beautiful like a phoenix and powerful and proud and blah-blah-blah. At first, the Hero had expected MC to fall on his feet like the rest of the girls. Bah. Our MC is searching for her true husband (the ML) and won't fall for someone who has so many women. Whoever belongs to her, must belong to her only forever!
    Hero is ashamed. Tries to use despicable means to get her (I think he tries to have her abducted but she trounces the kidnappers soundly - MTL take it with a grain of salt :blobconfused:). MC family is v angry at Hero. Think that the Hero already has so many women and still wants MC forcibly. The engagement is a sticky issue coz Hero family is royal and shouldn't be rejected directly? Any which case, the issue is up in the air.
    MC falls down a deep hole somehow (MTL not sure about the details how she fell down :blobexpressionless:). She sees a corpse in front of her with skin being eaten, one eye socket and the other whirring around. Panics like shit. And the hole is pretty deep. Someone stops her momentum when she reaches the bottom and softly brings her down. There r some powerful ghosts down here who tell her that this is not your place so fucking get out. She courteously says sorry, didn't mean to, totally by mistake. They ask her name and root. She tells her name and that she has both yin and yang energies (? MTL). The ghosts below are shocked. Apparently, there was a prophecy years and years ago about a girl of MC family descendant with yin and yang energy (no one has it other than her) whose blood will wake up the Ghost Emperor and she will become his Queen. MC can feel ML energy from the coffin, so she is eager to donate blood. Both wrists are slashed and she donates lots of blood. The Coffin turns gold and shines. The ghosts and MC take off the coffin and cover and stop. There is nothing inside. No body, no corpse, no ML. MC is pissed that she gave so much blood for no use :blobdevil:. Something cold wraps her whole body and she shivers wondering why the sudden cold wind feels as if someone has wrapped their body around her (Huehuehue - we know as readers who this creepy shit is).
    She climbs up, family is worried coz she disappeared for a long time and didn't respond to messages/ calls. She assures them, goes to her room and takes a bath. There's an invisible ghost with nose bleed behind her :blobpeek:.
    It's time for school! Hero is sitting under the tree. There's a cute girl confessing to him. But all the time, Hero can only see MC's beautiful, red figure of that day. He rejects her by saying "I have a fiance already." The MC enters the school. She has realised that the coldness around her is coz of some creepy, powerful ghost. She isn't sure whether friendly or not but decides to observe more. She sees the scene of some girl falling and Hero catching her mid-fall and greets the Hero "Collecting more flowers, I see." Hero pushes the falling girl away and says "Don't misunderstand! I just caught her falling." MC smirks and walks away. Hero says "You! Don't walk away. You r my fiance!" The coldness suddenly moves to the Hero and the Hero is pushed by some tremendous pressure and is v scared. MC realises that this has to be her ML. Post school, she goes to her room and demands him to reveal himself. After some to-and-fro, ML reveals himself. Sweet times emerge.
    Meanwhile, MC realises that the ghost who helped Hero in the org story was a woman who fell for the Hero and joined his harem. So she pushes ML to ensure that the female ghost does not fall for Hero, afterall, all ghosts listen to the Emperor. The female ghost realises that the Hero is such a slag man and subtly starts to break down his harem by starting fights and fanning jealousy between the harem members. The Hero tries his best to forget about MC using his harem members, but it doesn't work. The fight between the harem members is at its peak with the Hero being forced to work as a stallion by all the members (LOL). The female ghost also drains him by taking in, little by little, his yuanang energy (aka the secretions :blob_coughblood:). Hero is tires coz of all that sucking :)notlikeblob::blobjoy:). He sees MC far away and thinks this girl should eblong to me, I will become stronger and she will come to me. He rashly goes to his family grounds where the heirloom is there. The heirloom is guarded by some giant-ass snake which is feared by even the head of the Hero family, no one goes to disturb the snake. Hero goes there, talks with the snake, the snake is impressed that the Hero wasn't scared and gives him the heirloom which is like a cheat skill which will increase the power until he is just below the spiritual/ king level (? MTL).
    Hero goes back to MC, all powerful and different. MC doesn't have cheat skill to increase her level (Baby doesn't count :hmm:). Now she knows she can't defeat the Hero. He catches her wrist and tells her now u have to marry me. She is pissed coz he wasn't supposed to get the heirloom at all as in the org story, he got the heirloom only coz of that female ghost. She tries to shake him off and says let go. He tightens his fingers and suddenly his hand gets cut off. That's right. CUT. OFF. COMPLETELY. It's the ML (obvi). Hero realises that this pressure is far, far higher than himself. He can't even see the ML and demands while holding his bleeding arm, who is this. MC introduces ML as the ghost emperor, who reveals himself and kisses/ hugs/ strokes MC. Hero is shocked as ghosts are not meant to be life-partners, he threatens her by saying the Hero Royal family will be MC family enemies. She scoffs at him and goes away. ML harem members talk shit about MC and take care of Hero. Unfortunately, with jealousy high, Hero becomes more tired and annoyed.
    The incident happens where in the org story some ghostly trident (? MTL :sweating_profusely:) almost killed ML before ex-fiance saves him. Same incident this time, except ML is controlling the trident coz he is eating lots and lots of big jars of vinegar. Just when Hero is about to die, MC jumps in front and the trident hits her chest. When she is dying, the Hero says "You rejected me! Hated me! Why you die to save me :blobsad:".
    Next scene, MC and MC Dad/ brothers are having lunch together. MC has been announced dead to the world.
    It turns out that MC simply (somehow MTL wasn't too clear) made some illusion to show she died when she actually did not. Except she didn't talk about this to ML. She knows that in this world, ML is v v possessive to the nth degree. So in the end she decides not to tell him. Except now, he is pissed.
    After that incident, he holds her neck and she shivers. He smiles "Now u r afraid?" But before she can even start to explain, he knocks her our and she wakes up in a luxurious palace. She is chained to the comfy bed, her hands and legs and neck completely chained. She waits for ML to come whole day and night but he doesn't come. She thinks bastard is sulking. Starts feeling a little warm and goes to take a bath. Thankfully the chain extends till the bathroom. She starts feeling v hot in the bath. She wonders what is wrong. Just then, the ML comes in. She realises the bastard somehow managed to dose her with some high level aphrodisiac. He laughs and asks "You want this?!" MC glares and says yes. Well, the bathroom turns v pink and spring. He tosses her for two days and nights with barely any break. Third day she wakes up with no chains and is happy. Except now her legs are so tired and weak that she can barely stand. ML brings in food coz she barely ate anything (rather he doesn't let go to let her eat anything). And tells her "Atlast I have made my Queen mine. Now you cannot go anywhere. You only belong to me!" (This arc has a lot of "mine mine mine mine" business.)
    After 500 years of togetherness, she goes back to the system feeling v v v tired. Coz for 500 years, the blackened ML did the imprisonment play. And demands that the next world should be a vacation world :facepalm:
    Yandere with imprisonment play :blobpeek:

14. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL is largely 30% English and 70% conjecture :blobpopcorn_cool:. Thanks for the correction though coz I thought the older brother has naturally good rooths

kieshi and a_b like this.
  15. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Gets boring after a whike. But i really like that src where shes a flower. Really tag at my heart and makes me want to read it again. I just dont remember the arc.

16. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you not confusing it with heroine's counterattack? Where ML's a scum that betrayed her and used her as a gift for his father

17. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait what...?
    plz elaborate...!!!

18. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, yeah. Sorry. Theres just so many of them, i forgot. But that ones not boring even though it's 2000+. But i did skip some. Also, it makes more scense when it comes to the children part. Fl gave birth so much, shes really good at caring for childten while this one's just cold and makes me feel bad and confused.

aoerax and Ran ahzu like this.
  19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    it is another novel. The MC was like counter-attack someone who can be a heroine of story but fall into bad ending. (okay...not all wss like that).

elaii03, kiara8 and a_b like this.
  20. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link