| Roleplaying |Age Of Heroes - Official Counsel

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Naraku, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  2. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Reserved.

Shafome, Exitiumm and Quaesitor like this.
  4. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Announcement :
    That is another announcement, just to say that we have now the Hunter Board that is posted.
    Explanations are in the same thread.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/roleplaying-age-of-heroes-hunter-board.61258/

I would like also to say two things.
    First, depending on what happens when doing your hunt, it may affect something and creates a true mission. After it must be significant, also, you can create a location as long as you sent us a message and we agree to it.

And second, in the first post of the Registration Thread, it is said that Initium has no currency and every "business" is made by trading.
    For example, you give Wolf's Hide to get something from someone, a merchant, a farmer, a blacksmith, et cetera. Everything depend on what the person you are trading with wants.
    So perhaps, there will be a "shop" related thread. But it isn't for now.

Shafome, Clozdark, Abox and 5 others like this.
  6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Third Announcement :

Alright, finally done it.
    At first, I wanted to put a lot of items before posting it, but then I thought that some of them would probably be never bought and you may not want them, so I thought about putting a sort of new system(?)

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/roleplaying-age-of-heroes-business-areas.62265/

And also, a mission has been added in the Hunter Board, about the cultists that were introduced in @Raineternal's stories.
    More detail in the Hunter Board.

Shafome, MaliMi, Exitiumm and 2 others like this.
  7. Shafome

Shafome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some Background on my character Shu, and what brought him here!
    “Shu, of the Ooze, 16, Warrior? Here to join the Bronze League Tournament?” a tall woman deadpanned. Her armor shined in the sunlight, as a long reptilian tail lay on the ground. Shu nodded at her, pushing a small bag of coins forward.

The woman moved from her position of standing in front of the large door behind her to let him pass, as the line moved up. People of all different clans and appearances had gathered up in a line to either join or watch today’s tournament between the younger group of warriors that were being brought up. And today, he would do battle with the strongest of them for his and his family’s glory. A grin formed on his face, as he stepped into a large room, already mostly full of others waiting. It was set up similar to a classroom, with a single desk at the front and rows of seats to the back of the room and a door on the opposite side. Shu took a seat near the very back, and waited for the room to fill up and hit the limit.

Within 10 minutes, the rest of the room filled with people, and the tall woman entered the room, and stood at the desk, observing all of the participants for a few seconds before opening her mouth.

“Hello, young warriors. I am this year’s referee, Bodring. Today we will be having the annual Bronze League Tournament, and thus, this year’s rulings will be announced to it’s participants.” Her rather deadpan voice stuck, as she continued. “This year, all participants will be using training equipment in battle, to check your skill level and not how rich you are, as well as a limitation on magic and abilities. As you all have signed up previously, you will be randomly stripped of one other ability, magic, or skill you have, and will not be allowed to use it during this tournament.” A furious murmuring came up after this announcement, and Shu frowned. As the participants were ignoring Bodring, she sighed, and her tail slapped the ground, cracking it. “QUIET!” The deadpan voice dissipated for a second, as she snapped irritatedly at the group.

After the participants shut their mouths, Bodring continued once again in an emotionless voice. “The reasoning for this is because in a situation in which one of you brats can’t use a certain ability, you have to be able to adapt quickly and survive. Now, I will go into specifics after we enter the next room, and you see what you’ll be using.”

Clozdark and Naraku like this.
  8. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    < Foggy Swamp [R.C.B Mansion - Doll Room] - morning | Ravenia PoV>

"It's gorgeous" i gasped looking into human sized doll that being displayed inside a glasses cage in this room.
    "Fufu,looks like you understand daddy hobbies" mommy Raine smiled at my response

It's feels like walking into special sections inside the antique museum,many beautiful young lady like me dressed in beautiful clothes that matching their expressions.I walked slowly till the end of the room
    I see three dolls displayed in extravagant display,unlike the other doll i feels like they sleeping and still alive,but more importantly the three of them having the same R.C.B mercenaries armband.

"Surprised?"mommy asked to me
    I nodded and watched their beauty.
    "They're special doll like you and me"mommy answered
    "Eh!?" I'm shocked
    "We are part of your daddy true noble phantasm [Hearts of Doll]"mommy continued
    " [Hearts of Doll]?" When I muttered it somehow i can see my daddy that been following aunt Cecillia in my mind vision
    "Fufu,you just looked into daddy activities didn't you? This is your daddy blessing to protect you and mommy" mommy explained
    "But I can't see big sis Viona or aunt Cecillia " i tried to surprise my big sis snd my aunt but it failed
    "Well,it's because big sis and aunt isn't a doll and also the noble phantasm itself already reach it limits only 6 person"
    "Then who are they?" i looked back into the three doll like me, I feel a bit of pain when they are just sleeping and not enjoying living like me and mommy.
    "On the left she is Commodore Whitireia,daddy strongest gun,on the right one she is our blacksmith Dandelion,lastly the middle one is a bit complicated she is the first doll and your second mother Lily,well can't be helped after all it's my selfishness that i hurt daddy in the past but everything alright now. since i am the wife and she is the mistress"
    My mom explained as she open the display glass and touched the ring in the right ring finger of Lily which is look the same as mommy weeding ring.

Then suddenly i see a blacksmoke enveloped Whitireia as she suddenly vanished from the room.
    "Looks like daddy is doing his best hardwork today too" mommy leaves the room.

Ooc: at least all the main cast in my character is set up~

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    Shafome likes this.
  9. Shafome

Reading List:
    Link
    Glossing Over Part 2 for a bit, and going into how Shu’s original world worked, and some on his family!

The world of Pion, Shu’s original world, is very different from Maerentis. Where as Maerentis is expanding and draining itself of mana, Pion is entirely stable. The world is fully formed, and just full of mana. Another difference between the worlds, is how magic works. In Pion, magecraft is just magic, but not upon the level of True Magic. Only mages that have gone beyond the magic systems, and forged their own unique way can cast spells on that level, and they are few and far between. In Pion, there are various styles of magic, martial arts, and other skills such as telekinesis that people use to battle. But, the one ever present thing in all of this is what people called the wall of skill. It wasn’t based on talent, genetics or anything of that matter, and solely tested one’s own creativity and knowledge of themself to break past to reach new heights.

Servants, and grails do not exist, so Shu is rather confused by them, and how they work. However, battle is ever present in Pion, just in a different fashion. There are fights to the death, but where Shu was from the only battles he experienced were competitions of strength between youths or adults, or battles against some monsters. That isn’t because it was peaceful, it was more because of the are he was brought up in. Shu was born in the city-state of Cloris, made up of various clans that lead the small nation. All of the clans had the blood of fearsome monsters of legend, or other such beings, and such kept the city safe from war or dangerous beasts by consistently training new generations.

The Ooze Clan, Shu’s family, had the blood of a Metal Slime that came to protect a family generations ago. It left its blood, and power, to the family who gained sturdy and durable bodies, affinities with slimes, and various other abilities. By the time Cloris was founded, many of the Ooze Clan could take hits from even a dragon and come out relatively unscathed. That is after they awakened their bloodline, of course. Shu had two older brothers, Van and Iru, who were respectively trained in the spear and bow. The three of them had planned on becoming a three man unit when Shu reached 18, and become city guardsmen, but that was halted due to Shu’s disappearance. Unlike other clans, who taught their children specific skills, the Ooze just taught basic training in multiple weapons and then had them learn more on their own and form their own style to have an easier time breaking past the wall. Due to this upbringing, Shu formulated a style with Shield and Club, that was based on counterattacks after blocking.

OOC: This is late :notlikeblob:

leegood and Naraku like this.
  10. Shafome

Reading List:
    Link
    On to part two!
    After we shut up, Bodring nodded and walked towards the door. "I'll be showing you your equipment for this tournament now, so get up and come here you brats."

One of the prouder participants grit her teeth at that statement and stood up angrily. "You insolent woman! How dare you talk to the heir of a clan in that tone!" Two angelic wings flared up from her back in a show of anger.
    Bodring stopped, before turning to her. "Really...you go on a journey for a year or two and everyone suddenly forgets about you." Her voice went from emotionless to overbearing as her long reptilian...no draconic tail slapped the floor once more, shattering a large part of it. Her eyes flashed yellow, and the pressure that she formed was enough to make the girl collapse. "Don't make a fuss, girly. This job was only so I could scout out talent for the elite guardsmen. And currently, you aren't anywhere near interesting."
    So....this is kinda a lie, but I'll post more at a later time. Also, I realized that right now, Pion is a very wuxia novel type world...
    So, I'm doing a quick rundown. Take wuxia and more isekai fantasy worlds and smash them together. That's Pion. And on a final note, Shu isn't quite right about the wolf monster. There are a ton of stronger things than the wolf back in Pion. Dragons and such.

Clozdark and Naraku like this.
  11. Clozdark

Reading List:
    Link
    In the world of mana flow that keep being drained,i am sure humanities will try to researching other method.
    It was a correct decision,The result is Industry revolution of Magecraft and Witchcraft.
    Magecraft become the tool,while Witchcraft become the consumable item.
    It was a short piece of harmony until they know that they run out of material for Magecraft and Witchcraft.

Hoping to find a new source of material,Minister of Defense Jerry lead a Big expedition consist 400 royal soldier lead by Baron Haggelan and his son Baron Gerard,not only that they also backed up by The Four most famous mercenary group in this city.
    {Avarthario} the first and oldest mercenary group in Aureum country.
    {Thousand Hand} the mercenary group with the biggest number of member, lending 600 of their member.
    {D'Raven} a mercenary group founded by Duke Crov Crowfall
    Lastly {Red Claw Battalion} a mercenary group that leaded by the rarest servant 'Avenger' class.

All of them combined create the most elite army ever dream off in this country, yet the result was unexpected {Avarthario} and {D'Raven} was fallen with all of their member death,it's the same case for {Thousand Hand} 600 member,{Red Claw Battalion} almost suffer the same fate losing it's leader and almost wiped out with only 15 survivor.For the royal army,Baron Gerard the only one coming back bringing Baron Haggelan and {D'Raven} leader Jay Crowfall death bodies.
    ------
    <Maria PoV>
    Is the expedition a failure,i am sure it wasn't since at that public speaking i still remember the incident happen on that day one year ago...
    when Minister Jerry announced that the expedition result was a failure,i can still remember what Baron Gerard said on that day.
    I put a brick made of sand in front of my two guest,"This Witchcraft will help me tell the rest of the story....[Vision reconstruction]"i activated the seal.

Slowly the sand formed into a diorama...
    ------
    <diorama result>
    "Lies!,west side already safe,dangerous beast,barbarian,even the worst a country ruled by Necromancer already cleared with our sacrifice"Baron Gerard shouted from the back of the crowd in central plaza.

"Baron Gerard i didn't expect you to fall this low,you just shamed all of our fallen soldier who fought bravely in this expedition with your delusion,BRING HIM OUT OF HERE" Minister Jerry ordered and swiftly city guard pushing Baron Gerard out of the crowd.

The crowd murmured know the situation getting worse Minister Jerry also leaves,yet in the middle of confused crowd suddenly a hammer sound echoing...

Dok*Dok*
    "Everyone ,We know that our situation is getting worse,and our country is in dire situation since the expedition failure,but don't be afraid since I already found the source of our problem,and we need your participation in dealing this problem..." a man dressed in white cultist robe appeared

"To throw away all those impure Witchcraft item and converted it into Magecraft..." it was the speech and the beginning mark of the Moira cult.

"That's right because we lavishly consuming a lot of resources,we strayed from the only true source of this world mana, we forced to make a mistake, and to fix this mistake I already taken the first step..."
    A tall man beside him bringing a lot of Witchcraft item into the middle of the crowd and burned it....

"together we can make a bright future" Moria cult successfully stolen the public attention.
    The Witchcraft item that already used all it energy crumble into normal sand.
    ------
    <Maria PoV>
    "In the middle of depression,mourn,and the resources being dried everyday people will fall easily to riot and converted into the Moira cult, At first it was rejection and shaming,slowly it move into bullying and one day it turned into genocide attempt,our land foggy swamp deforested,my friend and family executed in public..."

"When the public order restored what they just said to me? It was a simple 'sorry',that thing never give back my family life to me"

"Since the citizen not part of the cultist anymore,they won't get arrested for all their sins they done"

"And when I tried to get over it and start from the beginning,their teaching already spread too far in this country, Witchcraft item already considered a taboo item"

"Leaving with nothing but despair, i hold into my last capabilities 'taming horse', i sell it to hunter like you two and now i am living with unsatisfied hatred"

I ended the conversation and finished my bitter coffee.

Ooc: I introduce the cultist infamy debut and why they become wanted,some of my character background,and glimpse of possible new hunt place in the future
    @Shafome @Naraku @Raineternal @leegood @MrS4n

MrS4n, leegood and Shafome like this.
  12. Shafome

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? POV
    "What?! Someone left that hellhole alive?! How?! Find them, and kill them! But not before gaining every bit of knowledge they know!"

I sat back down in my chair, as the soldier that came to me scurried away in fear. We, I, would have my vengeance against them. Against everyone that got in my way. But, not now. Taking a deep breath, I calmed my nerves, and looked back towards the map on the table in front of me. "Now then, in 24 hours, commence the attack on the next target. We shall test the waters once more."
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Len's Notebook
    Today, too much happened. By the time I got the unconscious form of Shu to Lady Titania, he was cold and pale. But, I didn't possess the ability to heal someone, nor anything to stop the bleeding. Our Lady aided him, as he was someone we had decided to place our trust in. Someone who wouldn't attack us immediately, and someone who hates those Cultists as much as we do. Someone, who almost died in an effort to help us and go home.

Lady left him here at home, since I lived alone, but he just sleeps. It's weird, seeing him sleep next to his own severed arm, but apparently Lady believes that he can heal himself when he awakens. Whether or not that occurs is up to then, but for now I just have to wait for him to wake up. It is strange, right? How he selflessly tries to help us? Even though he has no reason to. Here, outsiders see us as mischievous tricksters because of our illusions, but we are just protecting ourselves. They have a wall up around that city they are so proud of, so why not see them as suspicious of others.

Humans are hard to understand, even those that have blood from others. The elves are better, but they are also secluded. But, Shu is....far more dependable. Like a strong older sibling, fighting to protect their younger siblings. So, I want to help him. Since...Lazarus couldn't be found. Shu, needs someone now, right? But could I possibly fill that role? No matter how much I wish to see the outside world, can I so easily leave my home? I should think more on this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Vasti POV
    This place was getting boring. No one has entered recently since that Warrior showed up. But, we cannot leave. Not yet, at least. The approaching footsteps coming from outside this room signify that another Lord is approaching, but they stop before entering.

??? "Vasti. That boy you fought, was he any good?"

I could feel my body shudder at the thought. The monster behind that Warrior was something. And the promise he and his companion showed was enough to get my bones rattling. I glanced toward the shadowed figure standing on the precipice of my hall, and a burning series of words formed.

The Warrior Stolen From Another World, is only the first.

Shu POV
    A soft pat on my shoulder was recognized, as I forced my eyes open. If not, Lazarus would spray water all over m...

Instead of seeing my slime laying upon my chest, I saw as Len broke into a smile, happy. The fairy rushed out of the room we were in, and suddenly I could hear a door burst open. And then, I could remember what happened.

I could feel my soul almost scream out as the memories came back. The pure strength of that skeleton, Vasti. It felt as though my body chilled at the thought of facing him again, but immediately after I felt it burning up once more. I, we would face him again. I looked towards my removed arm, and frowned, instead facing my bag. Opening it, I saw three new items, along with the rest of my stuff. The first being a burning note, that read Challenge Me Once More, Warrior. Once I had read it, it ceased to exist. The second, was a small book, labeled with strange letters that I didn't understand. Yet, the final item was what I was most interested in. A single ingot of completely black metal.

A smile grew on my face, as I looked down at what would fuel my growth.

TiggerBane likes this.
  13. Shafome

Reading List:
    Link
    • Characteristics
      • The Dungeon of the Fairy Forest is extremely dangerous. While it has not yet been officially discovered, there was found to be many dead inside.
      • It seems as though this place is meant to test those that challenge it, as shortly after entering you lose a part of your strength. Whether that be an ability, piece of equipment, or part of your inventory is random, but if you retreat back to the beginning you are back to full strength. However, if you once again challenge, you will lose the same part until you completely leave the area.
      • There are many points to turn back and leave the dungeon, but battling one of the bosses of the dungeon is extremely dangerous! You will not escape unscathed!
      • The Dungeon seems to also exist on another axis of reality. The time that passes inside can be vastly different from outside. A few hours outside could be days inside, or vice-versa. Entering could fling you out in the future, days to months away from when you entered.
      • The most interesting aspect of the Dungeon is how it works. It moves on a daily basis, moving either 24, once an hour, times or 48, every half hour, times, to a new location in the forest. This can lead to entering at random times, and thus can also be quite difficult to find sometimes.
    • Description
      • The Dungeon has been found to be a very clean area for the most part. The walls are a thick stone, which is extremely hard to cut through. In a way, the walls can be a sort of test of strength for willing challengers, if they don't want their weapons broken.
      • While it seems to be a similar make up to a well protected fort, there are traps in some places, but the area is mostly safe until you run into monsters.
      • The most dangerous part of the dungeon, though, would be the cracks. There are cracks in the walls, leading to an empty void of static, but something is there. Every now and then, a large black figure will rush past, with red eyes seeming to look through souls.
    • Monsters
      • The monsters populating the dungeon don't seem to breed like monsters on the outside. In all honesty, most of the monsters seem more like puppets than monsters. While in every dive the monsters are different, their are a few common sightings.
        • Skeletons
          • Warriors
          • Magus
          • Archers
        • Zombies
          • Zombie Servants
          • Zombie Cultists
            • Zombies are seen as a strange work in the dungeon. They don't seem to be risen dead from the challengers that failed, but more seem to be born from an amalgamation of various abilities. While most of them are far weaker than living servants, the mish-mash of skills can sometimes lead to deadly abilities.
        • Shadows
          • Dangerous creatures that seem to mimic monsters from the outside. They only show up alone, but they can change from an orc to a troll in an instant, or something that is wholly unseen. Underestimating them can be your downfall.
    • Bosses
      • Vasti, Undead Warrior
        • The Main Boss of the Dungeon of the Fairy Forest.
          • A Massive Humanoid Skeleton That Uses A Black Halberd.
          • There are two types of flames he can use, both which he can start with but a glance, with extreme control. His control is great enough to even write words with fire.
            • A blue flame that burns hot. It could burn a body in a small amount of time.
            • A black flame that burns the air itself, though it doesn't exist for a long time, mostly dissipating after around 10 seconds. Though, if you are unlucky or strong enough to meet him in his Hall that changes. His flames can burn for around 2 minutes.
          • He is extremely dangerous
            • In terms of Rank, while he couldn't destroy the country, but dealing a massive amount of damage to the city wouldn't be impossible. Compared to him, the Baphomet, if it was at full power, is slightly weaker, only as Vasti is also a magic user.
          • It is thought that he is sealing part of his strength, but not confirmed.
      • While the other 4 bosses have not been met/ no one has come back to confirm them yet, we can only make guesses.
        • From what we do know is that Vasti is the strongest Boss within the dungeon.
        • It is believed that the type of monsters found within the dungeon can signify who you may battle. So, we can only assume that there is either a necromancer type of zombie undead type boss, as well as a shadow or shapeshifting type boss as well.
    • History
      • There is no history of the Dungeon that is known. The fairies of the forest have conversed with the long-lived elves, but even they know nothing about this strange and dangerous place. What is known, is that it comes from outside the common understanding of the World and doesn't follow most common rules.
      • The only fact that was discovered, by a fairy that decided to enter, was that the place should never be destroyed. Something inside wants to get out, and everything there is bent on keeping it in.
    • Rewards
      • While the Dungeon is extremely dangerous, and honestly probably better left untouched, there are many tempting rewards to gain from it. While there are no treasure chests or the like, on exit you will be granted a reward. Whether that be a simple ingot of iron, or something that increases your strength and abilities all depends on your performance inside. Gaining the favor of who/whatever is watching you progress with a show of talent and potential seems to grant even better rewards.
    @Naraku

14. Shafome

Reading List:
    Link
    @Clozdark @leegood @Raineternal @TiggerBane
    This is the Dungeon of the Fairy Forest, Currently waiting for response from Naraku before being open to Challengers. You can get an example of it from my Dungeon in the Fairy Forest hunt story, but it is really spread out. It is difficult, but not impossible, but please, no one just go and clear it now. Any suggestions are always welcome!

Clozdark and leegood like this.
  15. Shafome

Reading List:
    Link
    Clozdark likes this.
  16. Clozdark

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reporting the intel of Moira cult and assisted in capturing one of the leader Fastus,Rook going back to his home in foggy swamp.

<Foggy Swamp [R.C.B mansion] - Afternoon >

Rook and Viona can't resist themselves from smirking when looking at the thing inside the carriage loots they acquired, The chest filled with some nice jewelry,gold,and magic books...

"what a nice catch we got this time Rook" Viona said as her eyes keep gleaming noticed how pure the gold it is in her hand.
    "yup it's a jackpot this time,but ..."Rook replied,his eyes hinted a bit sadness as he stared into Viona
    " i wonder if you call me daddy like you used to do when we go outside" Rook continued

Viona just chuckled a little bit then shake her head,knowing the answer won't change this time,Rook stands up and patted Viona head before leaving basement storage room. Opened the door Rook greeted by Dandelion figures who waiting for him,on her left hand she holding The fireball sword that already maintained,on her right hand she holding comb brush.

"Nii sama,Raine nee sama just said that the preparation are complete,Madam Fiona,and Niel will bring the children to [witches village] this evening"Dandelion said as she giving back the sword and the brush to Rook

"Good work"Rook praises Dandelion

Then the two of them climbing the basement stairs,they can hears the noise of the children that learning basic dialogue from Cecillia in the main hall,they slow down their stepping sound tried to not to disturb the lectures as they entered the Dandelion room.

"Tomorrow only 3 of them will keep staying here...huh"Dandelion undone her twintail while she also taking a seat in front of huge mirror,she can see clearly the figures of Rook who holding the comb brush standing up behind her.

Rook right hands playfully running through Dandelion hairs,"silky and golden beauty as usual"he complimented before he begin to combing it.

srett*srwt*
    "Nii...sama hauf* please ...be more ..gentle haa.."
    "Sorry...but you actually like it this way right~"
    "Yea... and after this ...hmg*...can i drink niisama blood.."
    "Sure...you see Dandelion are you sure you want to stay as 'little sister' only?"
    "Of course,after all only this is the only position where i placed 1st,so i want to stay in this role"
    "I see,then let keep it this way"
    -----------
    <Golden City [King office] - Afternoon |King PoV>

Gerard betrayal was already within my expectations,the only miscalculation i made is my own trusted Duke Corv betrayal. Well,there's no use crying over spilled milk, it just now my intention shifted to Red Claw Battalion survivor,are they also working together with the cultist? At first look the chance is pretty high for their betrayal,yet within adding few other factors like 'who is their backers' the chance dropped to 0%.

"Foggy swamp witches" I muttered, that's right the [witch hunt] case is the wall that separates them permanently from those dangerous cultist. 'The enemies of my enemies is my friend' i should pulling them to my side now...

"agent I, what is the late minister of defense Jerry compensated for the previous[witch hunt] case?" I asked to my trusted servant.

" an empty vast land on west side of their swamps"he replied

" mmm.... not a bad choice,agent I i order you to maintain the [Frontline outpost] and pull those witches back to our side,use any method you want,and if they siding with those cultist you know what to do right?"

He just nodded and quietly left the room,Great! The foundation setup is complete,The only left is finished those cultist once for all,and this country will rise back to its former glory.

"You're not going to fail me right agent I" I muttered once again as i take a peek into the expedition map,soon the cultist will meet their end and by that time happen, the second wave of expedition will move.

"Agent VIII,bring Fastus to me , it's time for the punishment"
    That's right this is checkmate Moira cultist.
    [​IMG]
    Quick Lore:
    An expedition army was sent to explore the west side area of Golden river in quest for searching new resources,the expedition was harsh one but steadily showing a nice progress until they found the sources, 2 Holy Grail and 1 Unholy Grail possessed by wicked Necromancer that building an undead country.

The first Holy Grail was used by the Necromancer to turned the situation for favoring them,The Unholy Grail was taken by Red Claw Battalion member Rook,and lastly The second Holy Grail was in the hand of Necromancer right hand and vice leader Dullahan.

In the end,the expedition army successfully slain the Necromancer,yet they pay a hefty price for it, from the previous 1500 people that sent to there,the only one who comeback is only 16 survivor.
    ---------------
    New Safety Area:
    - Frontline Outpost: the second wave of expedition team main base of operation.
    - Witches Village: the village builds by Angrayu witches from the Foggy swamps.
    - Eyedow Village: an ancient village that specialist in hunting on the snowy area.
    - Nomad Camp: a camp area that mostly occupied by traveling hunter and merchant.
    ---
    Special mission in this area: Trading route
    - Rebuild the west trading route of Aureum country, by connecting Frontline Outpost to the three other safe area.
    ---------------
    New Resources Gathering Area:
    -Honey Bear Mountain: the main sources of Honey production in Aureum,the harvesting process mainly done by a tamed Honey Bear.
    Mission available: Help harvesting a honey,Taming wild honey bear,Capture illegal hunter who tried to kill the tamed Honey bear.
    -Oak Forest: a forest mainly occupied by Oak tree,there's also a nice wild berries growing in the bushes.
    Mission available: lumber gathering
    ---------------
    New Hunt Area:
    -Ruin Forest: a building Ruin that blends in with the forest,only the First wave survivor know what happen there.

-Barbarian Hill: the hill where barbarian lives,be careful when stepping to their land. Yet it would be nice if that's was the only case in that place,Barbarian is also known for frequently raiding Frontline Outpost and Eyedow Village.

-Harpy's Peak: Long time ago near the Honey Bear Mountain,there's a shrine maiden that maintain the peace between human and harpy. Then everything changed suddenly when the shrine maiden turned into harpy,this place was a mystic realm where human shouldn't belong.

-Nameless City Ruins Outskirt: dangerous undead sometimes successfully break through the quarantine barrier,if you see one you should better killing them on the spot.
    ---------------
    Main Mission Area:
    Nameless City Ruins: This city was dangerous because that place was contaminated with curse made by Holy Grail,Hunter can only last 4 hours inside that place before turning insane and become easy prey for Undead. The city was divided into 6 district.
    There was only 4 entrances for entering and exit the city.
    [​IMG]

Necromancer Tower: The place where the second Holy Grail being protected by Dullahan,it was unlocked and need 3 special keys that hidden in Nameless City Ruins to unlock them.
    -each player can only enter the main mission area once a day.
    -the only way to opening the tower is by using the 3 special keys.
    @Naraku , @leegood ,@MrS4n ,@TiggerBane ,@Raineternal , @Shafome

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Shafome and Naraku like this.